Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17807 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:43:15 PM

there are so many people who indeed sell by force because indeed the bounty itself is a lot of fraud and has become a natural thing when entering the market the price can be cheap as it dropped dramatically
all are not just bounty hunters who sell and cause prices in the market to go down. some investors who did not believe and were hesitant about the investments made also made investors finally sell their assets and it had a greater impact than the hunter's bounty which held fewer tokens.
negative sentiment that worsened the situation, so investors were increasingly afraid to invest and trade crypto. And I agree with you if the bounty hunter does not affect too much the overall price.

sell bounty token at a loss?
as a bounty hunter, not having many choices. we hold or we sell, and then eventually we have to sell assets when prices drop if choose to hodl but conditions say prices will be zero.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:21:27 PM

When the bounty tokens hit on the exchange, I often sell it all.
I don't know, but many hunters do this so when they have dumped all that coins and the price drop, buyback again to get an extra coin with low price Grin
Well, this only works if you can sell early enough otherwise you might sell at the bottom. It's like trading/speculating you have to do the right thing at the right time Wink
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

in my opinion, bounty hunters usually sell their tokens of ICO project very soon, they just want to have the money as soon as possible even when the price too cheap but they didn't think about the future when the price can be much higher so the money they can have more, so it depends on the project itself, bounty hunters will seel their token very soon if they think the project they worked have no value in the future.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:33:16 PM

I think it's better not to sell in a hurry but rather to look at the movement of the token first, and if the token has a good prospect then keep holding to get a higher price.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:25:43 PM

Depends on the project. If it is a solid viable project with serious team and  unique products, then I will most likely hold long term.  People shouldn't accept substandard tokens though.

The above are some of things every investor/should research about a project before accepting it coins
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:34:01 PM

There are 3 ways what you can do:
1. sell in a loss and buy other cheap altcoin which is more active in development.
2. hodl and sell after pump - if it happen
3. hodl and never sell - because it will die

There are thousands of tokens, it is really hard to decide which one to sell, but if I do not see any progress then I do not care about the loss, I would like to get atleast something from it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:51:25 PM

not all bounties sell at cheap price I personally, for example, I hold more gift from token bounty because selling at a cheap price will definitely regret a better, hold until the roadmap runs and sells when it approaches the price of ico

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:49:47 PM

Tokens received as reward for participating in a bounty campaign can not be considered as free because they were earned as a result of hard work. Just as investors invest their money, bounty hunters also invest their time and other skills in the bounties so such tokens if received, also deserve to be sold at a profitable price. I never intend to sell at a loss.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:22:45 PM

Why would i sell my tokens in a low price and loss. Its not worth it selling my tokens at a loss.All my bounty tokens is good for longterm hodl. I will wait till i get big profit from them.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:36:52 PM

Why would i sell my tokens in a low price and loss. Its not worth it selling my tokens at a loss.All my bounty tokens is good for longterm hodl. I will wait till i get big profit from them.
everyone has a different principle regarding the right time to sell tokens owned, of course the decision is adjusted to the needs of life, if indeed the need is not urgent they will certainly do the same thing with you, but if the need is urgent yes inevitably have to sell it even though the price is low.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:44:01 AM

Actually, if we follow a bounty hunter and get a token, obviously we can't say we lose even when we get the token the price we sell is below the current price of ico.
besides we buy when following ico, if we sell below the price of ico it is clearly a loss.
in situations like now it's not a strange thing that many sell below the price of ico for fear of being even more disadvantaged, because many projects fail.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:47:14 AM

everyone has a different principle regarding the right time to sell tokens owned, of course the decision is adjusted to the needs of life, if indeed the need is not urgent they will certainly do the same thing with you, but if the need is urgent yes inevitably have to sell it even though the price is low.
We really need to sell our token because we are expecting to monetize on this.
For some people who relies heavily on bounty tokens that they will earn with their job, they will sell when they receive it, and not good if the timing is bad as they will not get their price expectation.

They are not investors, but they also loss when the market is bearish.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:53:04 AM

Never sell your bounty token at a loss because you have got it in free with the spend of some time and effort. Relax and sight tight and wait for the next bull, definitely you will get more than your expected benefit.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

when the market is in a bear market, we better not sell coins. instead, we should accumulate more coins. A good time to sell coins is in the bull market.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:07:47 AM

when the market is in a bear market, we better not sell coins. instead, we should accumulate more coins. A good time to sell coins is in the bull market.
not with the conditions of the bounty hunter. most of the bounty to sell assets that they can from the beginning when bounty in Exchange. somehow most of the bounty hunter also not so patiently waiting for coins they grow in the market. they were too rushed.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:17:33 AM

not with the conditions of the bounty hunter. most of the bounty to sell assets that they can from the beginning when bounty in Exchange. somehow most of the bounty hunter also not so patiently waiting for coins they grow in the market. they were too rushed.
Sad to accept the reality but most bounty hunters are making this business as bread and butter so it only means that they don’t really care about the potentuof each project because what they want is profit to buy foods instantly,and let us respect their situation what i am hoping is one day they will realize that most of the tokens and coins may have a good value in future so they need to reserve as long as they can
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:50:20 PM

depending on the selling price if it is good then I will sell immediately,and if I feel the project has potential then I will hold back for a long time.but the average person will immediately sell when the coin enters an exchange maybe because coins are obtained with free not investment so are willing to sell at low prices.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

In my opinion, if I get a bounty free token. I will not sell it now at a price that is still falling. I will decide to keep it first even though i have to wait for long term for the token price to rise into a more bigger price and worthy that will give profit to me when i sell it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

Usually I always consider which step I will take first, whether directly selling or holding it in accordance with the potential of the coin. For me, it is useless if we keep saving coins that do not have a potential increase in our wallet.

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:08:20 PM

it's better than we don't get results because now the gift tokens are mostly of no value, so it's better that we lose but can still get results from us getting nothing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: