Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17808 times)
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:59:10 AM

I think that even if I get my signature token, seeing the price of the token still doesn't have a better price, I will not release my token at a low price, so I will wait for the price of the token to rise.
I'll say right away that this is one of the right ways. But I would just like to clarify, you realize that it can not wait until the moment the price increases, because, in fact, this will not happen?  I speak from the point of view of a person who has already lost enough money, simply waiting for a happy future.

I will explain why I ask this. In my understanding, passive income is not just a wait for a happy day when you get cash in your fortunes, and this is primarily investment control and a timely release in the event of a future collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:26:23 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
I often hold tokens of potential projects and wait for their prices to rise. It is the best strategy to get the highest salary and gain investment experience.
Bad projects should not be held. sell it and invest in something more potential. That's how I make money everyday.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Overin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:51:33 PM

Whether you get for free Liberality coins, would you deal at a release? It buoy get superiority or defect to deal at a release : to keep off many release on the other hand furthermore to recognises releases. Personally I would wait representing a greater total crypto marketplace and deal next, as it's a have marketplace equitable instantly. Whether cost rises anew you buoy create a greater profits and move many cash backbone per currency whether you wait and deal next. Marketplace convalescence desire be affirmative to various great scheme. What's your design to create nearly profits gross instantly?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:56:11 PM

In a bear market like the 2018, experience has taught me to take what is on the table, most of these developers care not about their token price but the amount they can raise from the space and left investors to bleed. Most of these tokens lost more than 80% of their price, assuming one has sold at 10% or 20% loss and wait and buy the dip one would have made like 4X return doing this.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:22:45 PM

I think selling tokens at a loss would have a double jeopardy effect on the part of the project's stakeholders and the bounty hunters themselves because selling it at a very low price specifically lower than ICO price would have a negative effect on the tokens price sending it to a nosedive and at the same time deny the bounty hunters the potential to have very good ROI for holding their tokens/coins once its price increase significantly sometime in the future.
trust7

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:40:20 PM

In some cases, it is better to hold the tokens and not sell them. in the rising market you can make good money on them. But to sell for pennies is not reasonable, then just further derail the coin.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:49:31 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

If the value of the reward you get is worth to sell why not? But if the bounty reward have no value or the price is not good hodl it as long you know the project is good and have potential to grow in the future. Always look in the good product now in the price because if the project is good we don't need to doubt it.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:57:44 PM

Honestly, sometimes I do that if I am really pressed for my needs. But still, I apply a limit to the losses that I will get or sell fairly, so that later it will not destroy market prices.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:05:29 PM

What loss you are referring to? ICO price or your time?

Many projects which run bounty are starting to trade at a huge discount straight away to the initial ICO price. It is so weird, who is dumping all that, most likely it is the project themselves or could be because of poor demand and low liquidity of the newest project released on the exchanges.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:17:36 PM

What loss you are referring to? ICO price or your time?

Many projects which run bounty are starting to trade at a huge discount straight away to the initial ICO price. It is so weird, who is dumping all that, most likely it is the project themselves or could be because of poor demand and low liquidity of the newest project released on the exchanges.
As for me it is not preferable to sell bounty token at loss even if we don't spend money of buying fot it because in the first place we spend much time of complying all bounty rules and I believe that time is money if we wisely use it, so selling at loss is not worth it.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:27:26 PM

Honestly, sometimes I do that if I am really pressed for my needs. But still, I apply a limit to the losses that I will get or sell fairly, so that later it will not destroy market prices.
I myself am often left behind to sell at the beginning, and see prices drop soon. it makes me lazy to sell it. and finally forced to wait. obviously it takes a long time, and sometimes there are those who don't have the chance to rise again.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:36:11 PM

As for me it is not preferable to sell bounty token at loss even if we don't spend money of buying fot it because in the first place we spend much time of complying all bounty rules and I believe that time is money if we wisely use it, so selling at loss is not worth it.

given that you dont buy the tokens which simply means you wont loose anything even if you sold all the tokens that you got from a bounty  but you still have a point  .  money is time an we spend so much time in doing the bounty works  . although if you really need the cash , let say for important use because your loved one is in the hospital or you will be celebrating your birthday but you dont have enough cash for spendings  .  this was a reasonable moment to sell your coins   .
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:48:12 PM

If theres an ermegency and i dont have enough money  i will definitely sell my tokens even im loss and besides i only get those tokens for free there no reason to worry about.

tondenga2122

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:11:08 AM

If theres an ermegency and i dont have enough money  i will definitely sell my tokens even im loss and besides i only get those tokens for free there no reason to worry about.
Lol, if all hunter has the same thinking as you. There will be a big dump after the distribution of Bounty token.
People do not care about the project, about the development and the price. They only care about money.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:04:57 AM

Now when you get a bounty prize coin it immediately falls and this of course makes a lot of people suffer losses. But I have to be more patient and not immediately sell coins. It's better to wait for the price of the coin to rise again. And now I think the market is good, but you have to be patient and sell coins the price of coins increases.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:23:05 AM

I believe it's just a matter of being contented, i mean if you really believe in the bounty that you are working on i guess it's not a bad thing to keep it for a long time and wait for it to conquer the market. Well on the other side if you want a fast gaining profit realization well i thins there's nothing wrong with that thing. For me when it's already materialize as a money i think it's time to remove it to my portfolio and never follow it anymore in order to avoid regret. It's a matter of Sell now, Regret later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

Indeed, when the gift token after entering the exchange there will be many people to throw it away for various reasons even though it is of low value. I still keep the gift token even though it is of low value but there is nothing that can be done besides holding it for the future.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:12:06 AM

Indeed, when the gift token after entering the exchange there will be many people to throw it away for various reasons even though it is of low value. I still keep the gift token even though it is of low value but there is nothing that can be done besides holding it for the future.
Don't think it a gift token because you work for it, and therefore you deserve to own that.
The salary is in token instead of cash because we are in crypto, and therefore we have to value that although we don't risk money to get it.
Selling at a loss is alright if you really need money, you have no choice, no reason to keep it you can sell it to attend your needs.

Plutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:09:59 AM

Many coins can be sold now. Many companies run out of finances, they have nothing to pay the team for the work. Many coins appeared with only one purpose, to give to earn to the creators. They had no other goals
asnotthat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:18:25 PM

everyone propose has a dissimilar selling design, the group has learned its design in the roadmap. whether the roadmap races according to timetable, it is definite that thither is a opportunity that the cost of the item desire rise.the classification have to be purpose supported on group execution, waiver or mastery is a choice that have to be analyzed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: