Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:31:08 PM

It would be ok you sell at loss if you need money and have any worry with the tokens you are holding, because you probably think that it will crash anytime soon and you just want to secure your funds or something like that.  But, if you have lot of money and don't care with it then go for it.
Actually even sell at loss, bounty reward wouldn't take any money of their owners. I mean, they not buy it so they not loss anything only reward that get reduced. But for some bounty hunters, this is be serious problem.  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:31:33 PM

Many people sell tokens at low prices, so they suffer losses. I think the strategy is very bad because you have to be more careful in making decisions. Many coins that are sold after experiencing higher growth.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:06:11 PM

people sell tokens at low prices, so they suffer losses. I think the strategy is very bad because you have to be more careful in making decisions. Many coins that are sold after experiencing higher growth.
The fact is that the position of some coins in the cryptocurrency market makes me a little worried, because the new coins improved their performance by several percent, while other projects are at the same level as they were at the end of 2018.  Why does the cryptocurrency market react selectively?
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

people sell tokens at low prices, so they suffer losses. I think the strategy is very bad because you have to be more careful in making decisions. Many coins that are sold after experiencing higher growth.
The fact is that the position of some coins in the cryptocurrency market makes me a little worried, because the new coins improved their performance by several percent, while other projects are at the same level as they were at the end of 2018.  Why does the cryptocurrency market react selectively?
It seems to me that everything depends on the demand for certain cryptocurrencies in society.  Why is the price of coins going up?  Because capitalization is increasing and because people invest their finances there were these projects.
BestBitcoinOdds

Activity: 152
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:21:39 PM

I personally don't see the point in selling bounty tokens for skraps... they have a cost which is time and effort...
Usually at this bear market, bounty tokens are almost worthless and if you go and sell them immediately, sometimes it is hard to even pay the transfer fees... if you give it a chance to develop, most of time it will suffer the usual problem and fail and you lost 20bucks, if it develops and it has some degree of success you can easily turn that into 200-300usd...
 Grin
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:38:40 PM

I personally don't see the point in selling bounty tokens for skraps... they have a cost which is time and effort...
Usually at this bear market, bounty tokens are almost worthless and if you go and sell them immediately, sometimes it is hard to even pay the transfer fees... if you give it a chance to develop, most of time it will suffer the usual problem and fail and you lost 20bucks, if it develops and it has some degree of success you can easily turn that into 200-300usd...
 Grin
Its just like lottery and selling those tokens on a small amount which even most of them doesn't have a value is total senseless.
Bounty tokens might either pump or just die forever and I have a lots of them on my wallet but I do just ignore those tokens yet I'm not expecting
for them to pump or whatsoever.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

Grin
Its just like lottery and selling those tokens on a small amount which even most of them doesn't have a value is total senseless.
Bounty tokens might either pump or just die forever and I have a lots of them on my wallet but I do just ignore those tokens yet I'm not expecting
for them to pump or whatsoever.

Well, it seems quite a lot of the bounty hunters are doing these bounties for a living. So especially for them selling their tokens even for a small amount might be without an alternative because they rely on that money.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:05:00 PM

What do you mean with loss?

You are not paying anything to get that tokens, just doing some work. If you put a price in your work and not selling it below, i can understand that. But you can't just say selling below ico price would mean loss.

EXtremeAEX

Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:06:57 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
The decision should be made on the basis of what project and what are the prospects for its development. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to deal with the fact that the development team shows only a small activity, and this is a good reason to think. In any case, to sell free tokens in the minus is impossible, if you sell them, then you get money for them, and this is a financial benefit. Having received money from the sale of tokens, you can buy any other altcoin on them and make money on it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:43:50 PM

I really prefer watching the market from a particular position and then deciding the turns of event if favorable then keep the coin if not sell and buy back at the dip Sometimes you just need to think for yourself when it comes to crypto

robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:06:19 AM

I really prefer watching the market from a particular position and then deciding the turns of event if favorable then keep the coin if not sell and buy back at the dip Sometimes you just need to think for yourself when it comes to crypto
That requires you to take a longer time to see the market that moves every day. but for market conditions that don't move much at such times, the results may not be much different. but there are some bounty coins that move quickly, we can choose assets like that, and get profits every day from trading bounty tokens if we want to make a profit.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:38:28 AM

To generate many benefits from free gift tokens. You should be able to read sales charts and not sell coins when market conditions are very low. Stay patient because someday coins with low trading volume will definitely experience a high price increase.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:44:55 AM

sell bounty token at loss is really common for bounty hunters like us, because most of bounty hunter want to cash out the coins from bounties directly on exchange. they don't care about the price even under ico price. i think if you don't want sell the token at a loss, you better hold it for a long time until the project developed.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:00:26 AM

sell bounty token at loss is really common for bounty hunters like us, because most of bounty hunter want to cash out the coins from bounties directly on exchange. they don't care about the price even under ico price. i think if you don't want sell the token at a loss, you better hold it for a long time until the project developed.
bounty hunters sell tokens at very cheap prices when first entering an exchanger is not without reason, this is because prices are never offered at the right price.
the offer is always far below the ICO price and the developer never takes the initiative to maintain the price.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:53:51 PM

How can you sell coins for a bounty campaign at a loss? you get them for free. Even if they fall to zero, you still will not remain at a loss.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:43:39 PM

How can you sell coins for a bounty campaign at a loss? you get them for free. Even if they fall to zero, you still will not remain at a loss.
you're right, there is no such thing as a loss in this case for a bounty hunter. however, I think this is only a matter of how to work. maybe the loss that we receive is only a problem in the work in the long run, but the results are not optimal. for me, holding back is the best thing to do if the coin really has great potential.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:04:56 PM

you're right, there is no such thing as a loss in this case for a bounty hunter. however, I think this is only a matter of how to work. maybe the loss that we receive is only a problem in the work in the long run, but the results are not optimal. for me, holding back is the best thing to do if the coin really has great potential.
I agree with it that we better hold it first because if we sell it maybe it won't give us big profits so we have to be patient first but after all it's back to your respective decisions

ukloon

Merit: 281

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:43:32 PM

Bounty tokens are highly varied. Some projects are never going to last so you want to dump those coins quickly. However, there are some good ones out there and the price will rise if you have the patience to hold it

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:14:25 PM

Bounty tokens are highly varied. Some projects are never going to last so you want to dump those coins quickly. However, there are some good ones out there and the price will rise if you have the patience to hold it
if you consider what you said, then what's the point in these coins?  If projects really go into oblivion, then how can they be sold, if no one will buy them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:06:29 PM

if you consider what you said, then what's the point in these coins?  If projects really go into oblivion, then how can they be sold, if no one will buy them.
I think that this is the whole point of selling and buying.  See in this case, someone earns, and someone loses.  If unnecessary coins disappear, then users of cryptocurrency who store such coins in their wallets will simply lose their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: