Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I see you have 3 advisors? Did they help you find ways to develop in Africa, in Ghana?
What are the prospects for development in Europe?

I think yes. They have some friends in Ghana who can negotiate. And it looks like they manage it very successfully!

Yes, it's cool when there are good connections! This opens up prospects for development. I am sure, where cryptocurrencies are already actively used - this product will gain excellent popularity!
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I see you have 3 advisors? Did they help you find ways to develop in Africa, in Ghana?
What are the prospects for development in Europe?

I think yes. They have some friends in Ghana who can negotiate. And it looks like they manage it very successfully!

Yes, it's cool when there are good connections! This opens up prospects for development. I am sure, where cryptocurrencies are already actively used - this product will gain excellent popularity!

Of course, now people risk doing it on their own, and if there is an excellent opportunity to do it quickly and safely, it will be incredibly profitable for investors and for developers and profitable users.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

I understand the purpose of Aeryus, but tell me how safe it is to keep cryptocurrency with you, and how safe will my transactions be? Will I have reports of all transactions?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I understand the purpose of Aeryus, but tell me how safe it is to keep cryptocurrency with you, and how safe will my transactions be? Will I have reports of all transactions?

In blockchain, every transaction is made up of bits of digital data (blocks) that get encrypted and distributed throughout the universe of users on the system (the chain). No one has access to every bit of it, and reassembling it by anyone who wasn’t party to the original transaction is virtually impossible. Plus, Aeryus will be even more secure because of what we’re calling Aeryus FirewallAI.
Ayupich

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

In blockchain, every transaction is made up of bits of digital data (blocks) that get encrypted and distributed throughout the universe of users on the system (the chain). No one has access to every bit of it, and reassembling it by anyone who wasn’t party to the original transaction is virtually impossible. Plus, Aeryus will be even more secure because of what we’re calling Aeryus FirewallAI.
Can I find out more about what the firewall is? And how are you going to connect this to the blockchain? It is your own development?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Can I find out more about what the firewall is? And how are you going to connect this to the blockchain? It is your own development?

It’s artificial intelligence that not only learns to recognize your spending habits; it can even PREDICT them. They worked with the world’s leader in artificial intelligence to build Aeryus FirewallAI, and there is nothing like it in the financial world. So whip out Aeryus and go to town. You’re safe to use it.
sharkman20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

It’s artificial intelligence that not only learns to recognize your spending habits; it can even PREDICT them. They worked with the world’s leader in artificial intelligence to build Aeryus FirewallAI, and there is nothing like it in the financial world. So whip out Aeryus and go to town. You’re safe to use it.

Given the cryptocurrency volatility, it is really beneficial to use it daily and not worry about any courses and so on. If you use it all the time - you will not lose so much in the event of a fall in the course.
komar.515

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Given the cryptocurrency volatility, it is really beneficial to use it daily and not worry about any courses and so on. If you use it all the time - you will not lose so much in the event of a fall in the course.

Well, in any case, you buy even more cryptocurrencies if you spend it. Although, yes, right, if there is a movement of funds, then the loss in price is not so noticeable.
jess4ever

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

If I invested this year, I would choose your project as one of the main investment objects. I like your approach to business, the rapid development and use of the most modern technologies.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Tell us about your marketing campaign? How much money will be allocated for this, and what will this event include?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

Tell us about your marketing campaign? How much money will be allocated for this, and what will this event include?
Marketing campaign is always done. Usually, this is the promotion of different videos on YouTube, or the application's download and its free “trial period” ..
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

Aeryus is launching an ICO for those eager to participate in building the final pieces of the Aeryus service puzzle. You can learn more by reading our White Paper HERE: https://aeryus.io/assets/doc/AERYUS_WhitePaper.pdf
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

Aeryus is launching an ICO for those eager to participate in building the final pieces of the Aeryus service puzzle. You can learn more by reading our White Paper HERE: https://aeryus.io/assets/doc/AERYUS_WhitePaper.pdf
Thank. Be sure to study the whitepaper and come back. I hope that no questions will arise, but I hope for further support.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Thank. Be sure to study the whitepaper and come back. I hope that no questions will arise, but I hope for further support.

Dude, if you want good support, join the official Aeryus Telegram channel: https://t.me/Aeryus1   Wink Cheesy
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Do I understand correctly that money sent for a product or service to another person goes directly to his account without any intermediaries and delays? And there are no checks by third parties?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

Do I understand correctly that money sent for a product or service to another person goes directly to his account without any intermediaries and delays? And there are no checks by third parties?
Absolutely right. The funds are received immediately by the person to whom you sent them. This is a blockchain. Complete decentralization and security
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

I hope the fees for such transfers will not be too large and, in general, will not exceed the fees of ordinary banks. Because from this you expect exactly the convenience and efficiency when using
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

I hope the fees for such transfers will not be too large and, in general, will not exceed the fees of ordinary banks. Because from this you expect exactly the convenience and efficiency when using
The commissions will be so small that you probably don’t give it that much importance. In addition, most likely, the commission can be removed in some cases. For example, when transferring a large amount, or when paying in a particular currency
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

The commissions will be so small that you probably don’t give it that much importance. In addition, most likely, the commission can be removed in some cases. For example, when transferring a large amount, or when paying in a particular currency
How do you know about commissions? Can I also get acquainted with some material about this?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

How do you know about commissions? Can I also get acquainted with some material about this?

Developers will arrange a demonstration soon, where there will be all the details about the token, currencies, and commissions. The main thing - stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: