Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeryus - Discover. Disrupt. Decentralize. [Bounty][mobile app]  (Read 45158 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

Is there evidence of a successful closed beta test? Why didn't you make a video? This is a 5 minute video that would help you ...
They already had a demonstration video a couple of months ago. I do not think that the functionality and design is very different after 2 months of improvements. Most likely, the work took place directly with the transaction protocol and application security.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
L@RGU$

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:21:49 PM

Hey. The volume of trading in recent years is not much increased, as well as the number of holders. How do you think, will P2PB2B exchange contribute to improving the current situation and increasing the demand for AER?
Jarastafarai

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

Hey. The volume of trading in recent years is not much increased, as well as the number of holders. How do you think, will P2PB2B exchange contribute to improving the current situation and increasing the demand for AER?
Without a doubt. The number of traders will increase, the number of holders will increase. The volume of trading will increase. I think two to three times. Then AER will receive a listing on CMC and on the third exchange.
I want to say that they need more time. What we see now is not bad. Now the project needs more time for development than it was a year ago ...
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

Is there evidence of a successful closed beta test? Why didn't you make a video? This is a 5 minute video that would help you ...
The proof will be the successful launch of the product on the dates indicated in the roadmap. What proof do you want now? Its absolutely not necessary. They follow the schedule
mannybor1155

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

I like regular news and updates on Twitter. I advise everyone to follow Aeryus Twitter. A lot of news from the world of cryptocurrency, as well as development news and various information on the current state
kadzimuhuaie

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:23:46 PM

Please tell us what difficulties do you encounter as the project develops? Any problems with legislation, or something like that? Maybe there are problems with personnel?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:44:47 PM

Please tell us what difficulties do you encounter as the project develops? Any problems with legislation, or something like that? Maybe there are problems with personnel?

One of the biggest difficulties was likely to be to match the new rules of cryptoregulation in the US However, this is already in the past and now problems with the legislature have been turned off.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:55:23 PM

One of the biggest difficulties was likely to be to match the new rules of cryptoregulation in the US However, this is already in the past and now problems with the legislature have been turned off.

In the case of new requirements, they will have to change them in the future. At the moment, compliance with these requirements means that at the time of launch they will have no problems. This is 90% success.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:15:43 PM

Hey, you have a cool office. I subscribed to your YouTube channel. Nick Andrews shows your "supercomputer" in one of the videos... it's impressive Smiley

It's a pity that there are so few videos and they are extremely rare. It would be cooler if you actively updated it.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:46:47 AM

Hey, you have a cool office. I subscribed to your YouTube channel. Nick Andrews shows your "supercomputer" in one of the videos... it's impressive Smiley

It's a pity that there are so few videos and they are extremely rare. It would be cooler if you actively updated it.
Yes, I noticed it too. Now YouTube has a very serious marketing power. Videos could have attracted even more people.
Apparently, there is no time for this, the team is immersed in the work on the application
xin.xyiu

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:21:15 AM

Do you think it is possible to expect a price increase to 1 dollar in the coming year? Will it be possible to extract profits from purchased AER tokens?
L@RGU$

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:43:56 AM

Do you think it is possible to expect a price increase to 1 dollar in the coming year? Will it be possible to extract profits from purchased AER tokens?

If the application works well, if the popularity of the application with the Aeryus service grows, then yes, you can expect it.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:12:58 PM

When will you update your website and upload PDF files with information about your solutions? I see that there are buttons there, but the file doesnt load
Jarastafarai

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:48:57 PM

When will you update your website and upload PDF files with information about your solutions? I see that there are buttons there, but the file doesnt load

I think they are preparing the documents. It will be uploaded soon. The team is developing the application as according to the roadmap the launch should take place very soon
hugo.reyes

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:05:50 PM

I think they are preparing the documents. It will be uploaded soon. The team is developing the application as according to the roadmap the launch should take place very soon

That's true. The test launch should take place within a month in South Africa. But I'm not sure that it will be available to everyone. Most likely the publicly available application will be available in Q4 2019.
Mrs.Grettel

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:27:56 PM

That's true. The test launch should take place within a month in South Africa. But I'm not sure that it will be available to everyone. Most likely the publicly available application will be available in Q4 2019.
This will be closed to the public:
"Chainpayments Test market release in Africa"
This will be open:
"ChainPayments app open beta for Android and IOS"

CryptoB00mer

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:32:55 PM

This will be closed to the public:
"Chainpayments Test market release in Africa"
This will be open:
"ChainPayments app open beta for Android and IOS"

It turns out that we will get access to the application only at the end of the year? or did i misunderstand?
L@RGU$

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:48:36 PM

Without a doubt. The number of traders will increase, the number of holders will increase. The volume of trading will increase. I think two to three times. Then AER will receive a listing on CMC and on the third exchange.
I want to say that they need more time. What we see now is not bad. Now the project needs more time for development than it was a year ago ...

Good. I understand that trading on P2P hasnt begun yet. Then I will not draw conclusions in advance. Let's make sure the trade starts successfully Smiley
chain payments

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:14:55 PM

What i want to know is how your "Merit" is so high for someone who can't do research? Read the above post with links awaiting your reply

after a full search i found ZERO "0"documents that you have even applied or attempted to register for any of the so called trademarks you say are yours!
so i call total
BullShit

the only way you can  discredit my calling you a liar! is by providing the
registration serial number!
that number is public property "ïf you have one"-- VERY DOUBTFUL

public as is traceable by via legal means!
https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database

and for searching  and verification please use

?f=tess&state=4803:ytmg0e.1.1

both websites are GOV and are calling the dev a liar!

provide proof this is not bullshit!

There is only a trademark(itu) on CP Chainpayments consisting of the stylized letters,there is an updated trademark registration with the disclaimer for the word's,.
" CHAINPAYMENTS" that means no actual TM on the term, but it has been deceptively marketed as such.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:40:04 PM

a quiet thread without any updates,
but today this project on coinmarketcap list
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeryus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: