Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2011 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

Start for investing is very simple if you gonna bought some altcoins in the crypto market exchange which is you can hold and invest your money from it.

Simply to buy, but not easy to choose the best token or coin. Money invests so easy but to get enough profit there need analysis.
I know some of my close friends got a lot of money from token buy and hold and finally sold. So he can try to investigate more before invest.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

You know investing in crypto dangerous now but if you really want to invest some money you can use mew as a ethereum wallet. You can use binance as a main exchange and you can use idex as a main dex.
You need to buy a hardware wallet to store your coins and 1k or 2k is good for now i think for starting investment amount. Always hold some fiat also because your tokens can be dumped more after your purchase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

In order to start investing it is necessary to study the market initially. I think you should not rush to invest if you are a new in it. You definitely will not get quick profit .
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:41:49 PM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
for the beginning invest your extras. anyone wold tell you this. i am too glad that participants keep coming, that expands our community and the whole possibility of crypto going global
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

You should watch the video on youtube on how to invest with the beginners to enter the crypto market. Then invest in moderate amounts for safety. Update regularly to get information on the Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

The amount to start trading largely depends on the fund you have at your disposal. The best thing to do when anyone want to invest in crypto is to invest what he/she can afford to lose because crypto market is not stable.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

I think it's easy to start investing , you just need money and invest in some coin that you think it will increase in the future  , you should learn more about that on  youtube if you really don't know how to do that .

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

Initially when you were confused about being able to study with more experienced people, learn until you understand, after that you can take part in a bounty campaign from a project, or another campaign, you can make the investment capital investment or buy some coins, but of course this takes a short time to get the results
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

i suggest only putting a little bit of money if you are going to invest first time just so speculate how the market works and gradually put money overtime after you got hands on the situations

logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:41:21 AM

Investing is the main process in crypto so do research and study well, choose your favorite coins. as a newbie should invest small amount and get experience is better idea.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?
Opportunities always come every day even with an increasing number of projects, I hope that new crypto will emerge and join in winning this advantage, I myself am still new and the opportunity to win is really a lot. then we have to announce it to our closest people to follow it
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

As a beginner who wants to start investing in crypto, it's a good start with you starting from coins whose prices are still small. Coins that are small in price do not mean they do not have good or not promising prospects. Some coins have little value, but they have consistent abilities and skills. So that he is active in his development, thus you can produce definite results. For security, you can invest in coins that are experienced and have many communities.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:32:35 AM

How to start the initial amount certainly is up to yourself how you want. When it was sure then start with large capital because the bigger it will also profit obtained. but when in doubt and still want to try then started with a small capital for starters. What is chosen to invest will also be a decisive result. cryptoanalysis that will be used to invest and don't choose bad crypto that eventually just going to die.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

Well to start investing you have to make sure that coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are our main focus. These are great for profitability and earnings.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

For me, the investment began after I earned a bounty. I just met an ICO project that is quite interesting for me and saved up money to become a part of it And I am very happy with this investment

Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

the first is clear you must have the capital to invest. and I think knowledge and experience are important before starting to invest in any field, whether it's crypto, forex, or stocks. Without that basis, you will definitely lose a lot of your capital by dabbling before doing the right thing.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

It is very easy to start investing. I think that in order to start you need to choose where you want to invest. Other details at the moment, I don't see and think that they do exist
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

At present, the main transactions in the market still rely on Ethereum, I think beginners should not invest too much money, 500 dollars is enough!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

It is very easy to start investing. I think that in order to start you need to choose where you want to invest. Other details at the moment, I don't see and think that they do exist
yeah investing "litellary " , but really at least u know why u investing on that , if you dont know , i think that most likely a gambling
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

inthijk tat at forst you heed to save a considerabble amoynt of mooney which exactly depends on fthe project itself but at first you should save
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: