Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181810 times)
Master12210

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 08:49:28 PM by Master12210

First off let me say yes I have noob status but I have been on bitcoin talk since 2016, I normaly do not comment that much but here is my review of suqa.

• technicals

Suqa coin seems to have a very fast growing community this fourm has over 50 pages with in a month, sure some are bot posts but the majority are not.

No pre mined coins or ico means that the dev's wont pull out and sell all their coins or quit developing it in fact the frees that are going to the developers are transparent and if they quit developing than the price will most likely crash leaving the developers with coins that are worthless giving them incentive to keep developing.

The closest coin compared to suqa is ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than ravencoin.

Suqa is 17 times faster than bitcoin with almost no transaction fee making it easier and faster to spend/recive the coin but also more scalable and cheaper as well.

The time lock feature although not new has something to offer to non miners to earn suqa. The 5 percent annual intrest I believe is in the sweet spot not too high causing extream inflation but not too low that would stop people from using the function. I see the lock feature more of opertunity like a masternode but offers the option to pick how much the user wants to lock away instead of having to own $1,000 of dollars worth of a coin or need the knowledge of setting a masternode up.

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is that it offers a new algorithm x22i making it harder to program a asic or fpga for making the coin more decentralized (I will came back to this later in this post)

The halving on this coin seem to be spaced closer togeather than other coins as we just halved recently from 10,000 to 5,000 but another halving is due around december. Than another halving in March/April.

The hashrate also has been higher than most coins that where made with in 1 month of being created.

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i etcetera making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Suqa is a very interesting coin with more exchanges being added weekly I'm interested to see where the coin ends up in the next couple of months I'm sure I am missing a couple of advantages suqa has to offer as there are many positives to this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcltc2017

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SUQA
btcltc2017

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

First off let me say yes I have noob status but I have been on bitcoin talk since 2016, I normaly do not comment that much but here is my review of suqa.

• technicals

Suqa coin seems to have a very fast growing community this fourm has over 50 pages with in a month, sure some are bot posts but the majority are not.

No pre mined coins or ico means that the dev's wont pull out and sell all their coins or quit developing it in fact the frees that are going to the developers are transparent and if they quit developing than the price will most likely crash leaving the developers with coins that are worthless giving them incentive to keep developing.

The closest coin compared to suqa is ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than ravencoin.

Suqa is 17 times faster than bitcoin with almost no transaction fee making it easier and faster to spend/recive the coin but also more scalable and cheaper as well.

The time lock feature although not new has something to offer to non miners to earn suqa. The 5 percent annual intrest I believe is in the sweet spot not too high causing extream inflation but not too low that would stop people from using the function. I see the lock feature more of opertunity like a masternode but offers the option to pick how much the user wants to lock away instead of having to own $1,000 of dollars worth of a coin or need the knowledge of setting a masternode up.

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is that it offers a new algorithm x22i making it harder to program a asic or fpga for making the coin more decentralized (I will came back to this later in this post)

The halving on this coin seem to be spaced closer togeather than other coins as we just halved recently from 10,000 to 5,000 but another halving is due around december. Than another halving in March/April.

The hashrate also has been higher than most coins that where made with in 1 month of being created.

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i extra making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Suqa is a very interesting coin with more exchanges being added weekly I'm interested to see where the coin ends up in the next couple of months I'm sure I am missing a couple of advantages suqa has to offer as there are many positives to this coin.

a great review of the coin well written and expressed their thoughts
CryptoNews6457

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUQA_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:31:34 PM

SUQA is now being traded on .TradeOgre.
Happy Trading.       

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SUQA

SUQA Foundation
Master12210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

• technicals

• mining

The most interesting thing about suqa is the road map that is showing that the algorithm will be updated every couple of months (x2xi) as I'm seeing it the x will change and the x22i will become x23i extra making it impossible to make and asic or fpga work on the network and if somehow they do even in secrecy they will be kicked off after the planned algorithm update. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

a great review of the coin well written and expressed their thoughts

Thank you  Grin
jbeck

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUQA_BRIDGE.BTC is very good what miner best for suqa?

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
Master12210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?

What makes you think is coin turned to "junk"? Last time I checked it was the most profitable coin to mine
killezm

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Boy this coin sure turned to junk,  what happened?

What makes you think is coin turned to "junk"? Last time I checked it was the most profitable coin to mine

let him think that more for us.
tcherkin

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

The Blockchain is the Future!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

Very interesting coin with positive future.

I am mining it with 4x1080ti getting about 29 Mh/s. I am using zjazz cuda ver. 1.2.

Is there a better miner right now?

BTC: 1SafeNxow4x4u4yhXjWMYomG9qnv4VPSU
JayDiCee

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

I am mining it with 4x1080ti getting about 29 Mh/s. I am using zjazz cuda ver. 1.2.

Update to latest version of T-Rex it also supports x22i now with a lot more hashing power
imreal

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:49:08 AM

can confirm,with t-rex im getting 36.67MH/s with 6 x 1070's at 742w, so you should be pulling closer to 40 with 4 x 1080ti's ?
prechalim9

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:03:59 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suqa/
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Master12210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:00:28 AM

Yah baby we are on coinmarket-cap!!!
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:21:43 AM

It's quite typical for 1080ti on zjazz miner. But now there is more productive t-rex v0.7.2 miner. It gives 10-12 Mh/s on x22i algo depending on your OC settings

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

Can anyone explain why the coin has to change the algorithm several times a year? (this is written in white paper). And what will be interesting with the project, except for the change of algorithms and listing on exchanges?I expected more interesting development of the project from the white paper...
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:36:59 AM

Can anyone explain why the coin has to change the algorithm several times a year? (this is written in white paper).

Because FPGA (and consequently ASIC) developers don't have enough time and incentive to make a miner for it.

gurcell

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Can anyone explain why the coin has to change the algorithm several times a year? (this is written in white paper). And what will be interesting with the project, except for the change of algorithms and listing on exchanges?I expected more interesting development of the project from the white paper...

Devs want you to use your GPUs forever and ever Smiley So no evil companies will produce a FPGA or ASIC Smiley
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Since it will be a hard fork we can always add features, sidechains etc. That is why the Roadmap is v.1.0

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: