Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:36:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Yes, I think what you are doing is right. You hunt for prizes from bounty campaigns and the results you make for trading. I also did that. but the current obstacle in hunting bounties is that there are many projects that are fake. and sometimes tokens have been given but the market still doesn't exist. but until now I am still optimistic about the bounty. For me, hunting bounties can increase income and fill the time to wait for the market to recover. because when the market is still like now, I don't think it's the right time to sell or trade. in my opinion, this is the right time to collect crypto and save it until the price rises again in the future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Well this is a matter of preference and the ability to take risks as well. Personally, I will choose bounty over trading because of the risk involved in trading especially in this bearish market. With bounty, you only invest your time, energy and internet bundles whiles trading involves money. In the worst case of a project, I will prefer to loosemy time, energy and internet bundles than loosing huge sum of money.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

usually I use bounty payments for trading, because it's more profitable. if I am told to choose between bounty and trading, it seems I choose trading because trading is the fastest way to get profit. but that doesn't mean I don't like bounty, for me bounty is something that is profitable.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

Talking about benefits,we also need to analize the risk involve.as for bounty, you have nothing to loose except your time and energy,but for trading,your asset is at stake.bounty can be better in term of benefits if only you can minimize your loss and maximize your profits.as for me,i stay with both.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

No need to choose. If you are a good person in trading then trading will be enough and you should spend all the time for it. But if you are not good and have a lot of free time, then do both. I'm following the second option and it's pretty good for me
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Bounties died. Projects do not pay anything or the manager is taken away by all to themselves. Now nothing can be earned from this market.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

last year I was very diligent in working on the bounty and focused more on the bounty than trading but because this year a lot of bounties were scams and the rewards were very small I preferred to trade.

clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

to get the bounty out of the box because you do not have to invest money to get a token to do the project to get a lot of tokens. Nowadays there are so many bounty scams so we should always be careful not to fall prey.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

I prefer to do both of them. Who knows what happens to our bounty coins on next bull run. Market is still unstable so prediction is really hard. I separate some of my money to daily trade to get short term gains. I also try to find the quality bounty programs which can be valuable on long term. 

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

for me to do it right.
but there must be a strategy for not losing money. if I get a bounty first for me to receive a token and sell at the right time then I will trade to make my money grow.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

I do not understand why you are trying to withdraw something one? they are interrelated. Without projects it is difficult to trade. I am faithful to every successful trader who almost knows by heart knows successful ICO and if you know them. Why not participate in them?
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

bounty, it was a wonderful way to earn in the crypto-currency world .. But because of the difficult situation in the ICO market, baunty no longer bring that profit as before.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:04 PM

I think the bounty is safer to do and has very low risks and capital, in contrast to trading that can feel the benefits and risks at any time

badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Bounty or trading are equally good if you can do both
I am currently doing this, I am taking part in a bounty to increase my trading capital so I can have a large trading capital so that I can make a substantial profit when traded. so do both if you are able but if you don't choose the one that you can do it Smiley
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

for me
The better the trading is because we know it is the bigger the income and the income is faster. but you should know the trading strategy for not losing money and should always be on the market to know when to invest.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

if I prefer to bounty, obviously both of them have their own advantages, but if the bounty fails we only lose time and quota but if we trade and the market price falls then we will lose a lot of money
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn money if you have no funds and doing that you get acquainted with a crypto world that further will allow you to gain skills in trading
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

obviously trading will be much better than engaging in bounty because with bounty you have to wait a long time before you are been paid your reward and sometime after been paid you have to wait till you the reward becomes trade able before you gain from it but with trading you can make a whole lots within a little period of time.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

I choose bounty. Because I can get free tokens without spending money to buy them. Bounty many choices. We can participate in bounty 1 or more than 5 bounties simultaneously. Except for the signature campaign. We cannot join more than 1 signature. With bounty and bounty options, I can get more types of tokens. I don't need to worry if the price of the token goes down, because I'm sure the token bounty that I can definitely be worthy will someday.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: