Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:21:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

this is a different situation

1. Bounty
we don't need capital and only do the job to promote ICO and we get coins or tokens from the ICO

2. Trading
we need capital to trading, that is to buy coins and we hold until prices increase and give us profit then we will sell the coins.

so if you tell me to choose then I will choose both, because both can be done together but if you ask which one is better then I will answer Trading, because with Trading we can get greater profit than Bounty, because we need a long time to get income from Bounty but if with Trading we only need capital and a short time to earn income.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things?

For me, bounty and trade are very profitable. As long as, we can do it in a good way of accordance with the correct procedures and regulations. But if we compare between the two, the gift's of course better because the risk level's smaller.

if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading.

I hope that this kind of participation they can do, because who else will take care of the integrity of cryptocurrency if not us.

felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

I think in the current situation it is better to trade because I see the market also fluctuating rapidly, we can use it to trade and get very fast profits.
I see that in the field of bounty today is very weak and not profitable because there are many projects that fail and a lot of interference from fraudsters who just want to get unilateral benefits.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

finally depending on yourself also whether you want to take part in a bounty or trading because actually both of them are just as profitable there is nothing that distinguishes you from trading means you have to have enough capital while the opposite without capital you can also follow.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Wheres the questions here?I can’t understand what you mean here mate ,theres no legitimte question really

Whats that IF I MYSELF MIGHT BE A BOUNTY?Or it would be IN A BOUNTY?

But going back if bounty or trading this is a two different thing,bounty is capital free because you will earn without investing money but only time

While in trading the risk of losing money is indeed but a chance of earning big is indeed also
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:17:36 AM

Both are wonderful. bounty or trading the most beneficial it depends on your skills knowledge. If you want to become a trader and to trade you must know about fundamental and technical analysis and also read the chart. As for bounty it may not take up much of your time and it's easier than trading but it also brings a lot of bonuses if you choose the right project.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
sabhana

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:19:25 AM

who know the right answer is only yourself, you can think again bounty and trading one of these which is give you more profit and suit with your time? don't follow people just do it if you like and if you don't just leave, simple
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

Trading was my first interest out of the two, I love to trade because it's fun, risky, engaging and uplifting. It was later I got into bounty and yet, I still trade personaly and if I earn good token,  it naturally lead to more trading for me!
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Only trading! Right now I'm reading the news, and the news background tends to change for the better. that's good cause the market will give the opportunity to earn to the experienced traders because we see some coins is going up each day, e.g. XRP!
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Only trading! Right now I'm reading the news, and the news background tends to change for the better. that's good cause the market will give the opportunity to earn to the experienced traders because we see some coins is going up each day, e.g. XRP!
I know that is bull.
Trading is what makes the most money though this is not just about the money, it's about expanding electronic systems.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

personally I like more bounty. I did not find myself in trading, I lost a lot of money on it and the bounty gives an opportunity to earn a Creep currency without investments Smiley

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
RhBjK

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

Are you experienced trader ?
No matter what the news, it is very risky to trade without experience
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

why not both? I think bounty and trading are just as good, but the bounty cannot make profit every day and must be able to accept the risk of a failed or unsatisfactory project

mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

I now noticed that many Bounty campaigns have increased their pools on social networks! And now I'm going over to the development of twitter and facebook!
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

why not both? I think bounty and trading are just as good, but the bounty cannot make profit every day and must be able to accept the risk of a failed or unsatisfactory project
support. Especially since many people choose bounty as a means to trade financing, which helps to be aware of the latest news and is constantly in the cryptocurrency environment.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

In my opinion, I think there are areas we are good at, while some are good in trading, others are good in bounty campaign, still some persons still do both, so you should concentrate on your area of interest and develop more on it, be it bounty, airdrop or trading. But as for me I trade only when I receive token or coin to cash out for real time cash.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

I first joined the crypto world, I followed the bounty and airdrop Bro because I don't have enough capital and knowledge to trading, and after I got the results from the bounty and airdrop, than I used the capital to trading until now.

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

and both can bring you very good results. it seems to me that everyone should choose what he likes best

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

why choose if you can have both? i am a full time bounty hunter and as the same time i try to trade p.s i am just a newbie in trading and trying to be a pro trader someday. bounty hunting is a good source of income
The Werdan

Activity: 238

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

why choose if you can have both? i am a full time bounty hunter and as the same time i try to trade p.s i am just a newbie in trading and trying to be a pro trader someday. bounty hunting is a good source of income
As for me, it's difficult to combine both, it takes a lot of time, so I'm doing Bounty. Probably, in due course also I will be engaged in trading.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: