Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

Trading is such a thing where you need maximum attention and awe , so being distracted by some bounty is pretty stupid .

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

For me only trading is a option but sometime i am thinking of bounty also but very few campaigns accept negative trust people.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

for me it's better to bounty because you do not have any investment and that's good for bounty especially if the signature campaign is big enough to earn you a high rank but it can not be avoided with a bounty scam so be careful because not all the bounty that is being released is legit with a scam as well as being careful with it.

hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

I chose the bounty as a source of extra revenue. In the compare with trading, bounty according to me more easily in do. While trading should always monitor chart on the coin or token we use
cunicula
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

I chose the bounty as a source of extra revenue. In the compare with trading, bounty according to me more easily in do. While trading should always monitor chart on the coin or token we use
Bounty is easy to do?? really until not you are spamming it is easy but if you have small shame also then it will be a tough work as any IT job.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

what I do is I will do the first gift until it works and if I get the result of a
new gift I will trade, because what I have done so far is like that
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

I think they are both really valuable. I mean if you do bounty campaign for the past years, and you hold the most of it untill last year, i would say you could made a lot of money without risking any of your own money. Bounty campaigns are like a safe job you can do. While trading is more like gabling. So with trading you can make more money, but you can also loose a lot more!
lahuusu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

If you are not good at technique method and hunting news from this market, I recommend you should do bounty, good profit and easy way. the risk of trading is wasting your money, the risk of bounty is wasting your hard working
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

Of course, I will go on bounty, because this is not risky unlike trading you have to have a big amount for you to invest. It's just a matter of advertising the project by means of social media. I believe that you will receive a good profit by choosing a good bounty and wirk hard for it. . And also you can do it in a part time way.

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Bounty is not something that requires a lot of time. It can only be a seasoning for trade. So there is no point in dwelling on one thing.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
trading is certainly more advantageous and offers quicker, immediate but also more risky earnings and one must invest funds from his qwn capital, with the market in these uncertain conditions i have stopped doing it for now, for what concerns the bounty is a slower way to gain, there can be scam and not earn anything, but the only thing you can lose is a bit of time, in conclusion my choice is the bounty
join the Bounty would be very able to reliably. because it is with the ability to grow and a great multitude of ICO will be very capable to generate more profits in the future. so I prefer join bounty.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

Bounty is not something that requires a lot of time. It can only be a seasoning for trade. So there is no point in dwelling on one thing.

If you are a newcomers it's probably that you've been work in bounty campaign, to earn crypto, learn and get a lot of information about the crypto currency.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:10:28 AM

I think Bounty is better than trading because bounty doesn't take a lot of time, while trading takes a long time to get profits. yes there are 2 risks to the bounty and trading that is if the bounty is scam or trading the price of the coin purchased is down then it is a risk that must be received.
Rajs64

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Here are the facts :

1. Bounty, as of FY 2018: 40%scam, 35% don't reach softcap, 15% coins has no value after listing, so u are left with only 10% of campaigns which make sense to join.

2. Trading: life long learning process, a naive looses money, eventually.. shall be taken only if you have LARGE reserves of finance and don't mind loosing them.

You can try both, however don't expect immediate results from either...

Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

I think trading is much better than bounty for profit. There are lots of altcoins which make a dividend for investors. Ruby-X present the 40% profit for the top 5000 RBY holders. This is the timing to share the Ruby-X's profit Smiley Check the details on lightpaper Smiley

sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

as i have daytime job i dont have the leisure of time to monitor crypto prices and news constantly. this leads me to prefer doing bounties and just hold.  maybe exchange the coins/tokens received into a more stable coins then hold. stable coins gives me less but sure income compared to other risky ones.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

I think Bounty is better than trading because bounty doesn't take a lot of time, while trading takes a long time to get profits. yes there are 2 risks to the bounty and trading that is if the bounty is scam or trading the price of the coin purchased is down then it is a risk that must be received.

For beginners it's better to participate in bounty campaign low risk unlike in trading that had a high risks. In bounty you can earn crypto that you don't need to invest, only time effort and knowledge of course. In trading you need to have an capital to trade make sure that you can afford to lose because it's too risky.
adpinbr

Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

Let me tell you that both Bounty and Trading has risks, in bounties, there are chances of getting scammed, and in the world full of bounties, anyone cas easily make their own bounty campaign and endorse their ICO for spending NO money, a big downfall right? And as for trading, there are risks as well, and I am sure that traders whose had experience back then have witnessed buying or selling at the wrong time, and that's one disadvantage for trading, or else if you are good at it, then you'll gain profit easily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:17 AM

I think if you like bounty and trading and be wondering to choose which, you should combine to do both. I usually do bounty and sell tokens which I am received and buy other coins and trade it everyday.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

both have the potential to earn, but we see the first how our capital? do we have a capital to trading or not, if not have the capital, it is better to follow the bounty only
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: