Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

at the past , i doing bounty full time for getting money , when i get payment from my work from bounty , i decide to trying trading and i hope i can get more money from trading , but i dont have alot experience at trading.
and i loses alot money because i dont have any experience for trading , personally im not regret about it , because its my first time for trying trading without experience.
then , i decide to joining a bounty because its saving my time , just doing weekly post and chill , different with trading , u should looking the market everyday if u being a day trading.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Let me tell you that both Bounty and Trading has risks, in bounties, there are chances of getting scammed, and in the world full of bounties, anyone cas easily make their own bounty campaign and endorse their ICO for spending NO money, a big downfall right? And as for trading, there are risks as well, and I am sure that traders whose had experience back then have witnessed buying or selling at the wrong time, and that's one disadvantage for trading, or else if you are good at it, then you'll gain profit easily.
I choose to do both because they are the ways to get earn, trading is not easy to do but is more profitable especially when you do trade wisely. while bounty is one the easy way to do because you only need to participate and do the given task. But if you have skill to do both of them surely it will easy for you to do it, just take your time to know how to do it properly.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

I, too, started my crypto career with participation in the bounty. This is a great opportunity to acquire your first capital. Now that I already have some savings, I began to participate in investing and trading. And it increased my profit. So, I advise you to do exactly that. And may the force be with you Wink
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

If it is possible to combine these two ways of earning on cryptocurrencies, then combine. I take part in bounty campaigns and trade on the stock exchange. It is difficult to say which of these methods is the best, because each of them is good in its own way.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I still prefer trading because bounty is not forever, sooner or later it will fade and no more potential campaign or even if there is a potential campaign there are already many participants that will join and you only get a few amount of reward.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

It depends on you , if you do not want to have a high risk, you should choose bounties, it will be the best choice for you. When you trade coins, it requires capital, you can lose money if you make mistakes.

Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

Well trading big money is necessary. Bounties are available free of charge but they are low-paid. Everyone chooses that he suits it better
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Trading is one of the ways to make the most profit compared to following a bounty program. bounty programs need a relatively long time to receive rewards. whereas trading can be done in the desired time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

It depends always on what suits on you if you are skilled you can do Bounty and Trading on interested for investment. But i prefer both because it can give you more profit. Most of the investors also joining on the Bounty. The money or token that they getting on the Bounties they convert it on other coins to invest and hold to gain more profit in a matter of time. You can choose only one or both.  Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

I think much better bounty first before you trading because if you finish a task in bounty campaign the tokens you receive its easy to trade and to earn profit and no stress in your mind.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

It is impossible to compare bounty and trading on the stock exchange as for the first one there is no need to have any investments, and for trading you need to invest your money. You can do these two things at the same time as bounty does not take much time if you consider it as a hobby.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Trading can be vastly more profitable than bounties, particularly these days when ICOs don't raise as much as they used to, and there are a lot of bounty participants to share the reward.
Trading obviously has its risks though and is essentially educated gambling.
And another thing to be aware of is potential tax liability. Some countries (e.g. the UK) consider crypto-to-crypto trading to be a taxable event, it's not necessarily just when you cash out to fiat.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

I personally prefer bounties as you need some extra time to complete task in bounty and no loss of money overall and if you are lucky one or two signatures bounty can give you handsome income.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I will choose a bounty. Because I do not have the initial capital to engage in trading. By participating in the bounty, I can collect some amount. And only then ready to try trading. Here is my opinion.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Both are a different section. Bounty is for a starter or newcomer in the crypto. Most of the people choose bounty first when they enter in the crypto world! After getting several bounty payments, people become traders, holders or ICO investors! Personally, I think trading is better than bounty, but everyone can't do trade but everyone can participate in the bounty campaigns. It is the fact!
It depend on what can you offer in bounty,because a project advertisement offers not only signature campaign in which i am pretty sure is your skill in bounty hunting

But theres alot of skills or services that developers wanted from the participants,just like blog creations,social media jobs ,video editing and many more that can pay you bigger compared to signature campaigns
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

the first time I joined the crypto world I was a trader, but due to lack of knowledge, I often suffered losses, and I decided to choose a bounty path, in my opinion both are profitable ways if you understand what you are doing
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

For me, either way is a good source of earning crypto income and if you have also luck, then it's really a big plus for you. But so far, i am more into bounty because it don't need any money just to get a crypto.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

trading is certainly more advantageous and offers quicker, immediate but also more risky earnings and one must invest funds from his qwn capital, with the market in these uncertain conditions i have stopped doing it for now, for what concerns the bounty is a slower way to gain, there can be scam and not earn anything, but the only thing you can lose is a bit of time, in conclusion my choice is the bounty
join the Bounty would be very able to reliably. because it is with the ability to grow and a great multitude of ICO will be very capable to generate more profits in the future. so I prefer join bounty.
I prefer to trade. because for the moment a lot of coins that have a high value will be very capable to generate more profit through trading.
with the coin Exchange with high value and generate more profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

It depends upon your skils. If you are wiser enough to do trading,  that would be great because trading gives huge profit. Bounty campaign is also good but it needs more time and  effort in order to comply the task. As for me I do both since it can give me good earnings.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Trading, definitely trading, because now it is very important to understand that it is thanks to trading that we are now starting a very serious path, where you can really make decisions that will depend only on you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: