Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:30:02 PM

In my opinion when the market is still red like now, the best thing to get profit every day is by trading, I'm happy because it can still profit even though it's not big but enough for me.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

The market for cryptocurrencies is very low, and many people have incurred losses!
Most people are HODL's own cryptocurrencies, etc. in the market's rise in the transaction!
Due to the downturn in the ICO market, the profits from completing the bounty mission are reduced, and the popularity of the bounty mission is reduced!
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Well i prefer trading to bounty because i control all my transactions and assets. Unlike Bounty that after you must have worked so hard to promote a project, it is either you don't recive your rewards or bounty managers will find an excuse to reduce or not send your rewards to you.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I still prefer trading because bounty is not forever, sooner or later it will fade and no more potential campaign or even if there is a potential campaign there are already many participants that will join and you only get a few amount of reward.
- Why do you think the bounty is not forever, although the campaigns are probably not good at this stage but the number of potential campaign remained at reasonable level, it's hard to fall down too low when developers constantly compete and innovate. And that makes the bounty still attractive to everyone while trading becomes a very scary world, traps can be everywhere, losing money and waiting is the story often happens to many people, so if we compare between trading and bounty, I still like bounty, trading is only an activity when I am free and certain in the selection

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
In my opinion, if you are a novice you should join the bounty campaign first. It's the best way to earn money, to have time to learn about the market and to learn a lot of interesting things in this market through the posts on the bitcointalk forum.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

when you have tried both, I don't think there is a problem to follow both. but it is more time and energy consuming, but the results are satisfying. if I choose between Bounty / Trading, I think Trading, because we have full access to our own assets. different from the Bounty we must obey the existing rules. so try your right choice with your condition.  Wink
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

In my opinion, you must choose to do the Bounty program.
Bounty does not need capital to start, but the bounty does have risks that need to be faced.
If you succeed in getting a token from Bounty then this will benefit you.
However, before joining the Bounty, you should conduct research on the bounty because there are many bounty programs that do scams and many projects that do not reach the soft cap.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

As practice shows, the bounty campaign is no longer bring good profits. The market has changed and ways of earning have changed. To be a successful trader, you must understand the processes occurring in the crypto market and monitor the activities of projects. It is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. This is quite a hard work.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Whatever you think is okay but in trading you must understand what you are doing and trading, emotion is your enemy. Meanwhile, bounty is good if you have much time or a free time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Hello mate! For me bountyhunting is more profitable since you do not need to invest any amount from your pocket. And sometimes it leads you to trade in the market where your coin or token got listed into. Which could double your profit if you luckily chose the right token to trade. Cheers mate!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Question for "bounty hunters". Where do you guy's normally search for bounties ? Bitcointall [ANN], Bountyhive, ... ?
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

Just do both of them, you can earn more currency with doing bounty then trade it to get some profit as well. Lets trade then participate in any campaign for waiting the good moment for take profit.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

When I started trading very early, but since May I stopped trading because it was difficult to get profit when the market was dropping like now, and for now I prefer bounties and airdrops for earnings.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Just do both of them, you can earn more currency with doing bounty then trade it to get some profit as well. Lets trade then participate in any campaign for waiting the good moment for take profit.
You can wait a very long time a good time to sell because now after the token goes to the stock exchange its price sharply goes down in price and in most cases not even return to the level of prices for ICO. To trade on the stock exchange in my opinion is more beneficial, since many coins and tokens can be bought at prices significantly below those at which they were sold at ICO.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

As practice shows, the bounty campaign is no longer bring good profits. The market has changed and ways of earning have changed. To be a successful trader, you must understand the processes occurring in the crypto market and monitor the activities of projects. It is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. This is quite a hard work.

Looks like you have experience in bounty and trading, cause I agree with you in general. Now if you want to make some profit you should move very fast and bounty last about 6 month now, sometimes more, so this is not for fast profit. But agree about trading this is very powerful thing if yo know what to do, because if you're not sure you'll waste your money.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

When I started trading very early, but since May I stopped trading because it was difficult to get profit when the market was dropping like now, and for now I prefer bounties and airdrops for earnings.

Both can do trading and bounty so it depends on which really cater profit. Even though prices when trading has drops down we can still choose to invest on those potential project.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

it depends on financial situation of the person. to become trader you should have big amount of money which you could leave for 6-12 month without touchng. for bounty hunting you could start anytime.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I prefer bounties, because the only thing you can lose is your precious time. In trading you need a start capital and trading is much more risky. The only thing that you need for doing bounties, is your time.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

very smart taking two opportunities to get a profit, bounty and trading is very profitable if both can be done well and carefully. my advice if you want to trade you also have to be careful in making a purchase make sure you always know the market price because you usually know the cheap and usual prices directly buy.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Trading is always very useful when it comes in the terms of making profit.But sometimes doing bounty and airdrops are also good and it is really free money.The problem lies in the trust issue,there had been and also now many projects which had failed/fails and unfortunately after the end of campaign people usually don't get paid.So its own responsibility to choose a good project and earn some handful of bounty which can be used later.
And in case of trading every now and then the market gets stagnant so we have to be patient and wait for the right moment.So in the meantime we can do some bounty hunting.Doing simultaneously both will definitely give some bucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: