Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

if you want to get profit every day I think trading can be the best choice for now, but keep in mind if trading requires a big risk. different from bounties that do not require risk but payments are usually made longer.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

well to me i prefers bounty campaign because in bounty there so may things involves, in bounty it will lead to trading so if there is not bounty there will be less trade in the cryptosphere.

but in nutshell it all depends on the individuals to choose the best preferable one. because i have seen my friend telling me that in day trades is more better compared to bounty campaign because there are much gain in it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Unfortunately, both trading and bounty now do not bring good profits. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns today because there is less risk in bounty.
true, because the market condition is so bad at the time both trading or bounty are really not good and give you almost nothing, coin price is so low but if i had to choose between trading or bounty i would choose bounty, you will not lose anything in bounty

You won't lose but you're likely not to gain as well and just waste your time for something that isn't worth it. It isn't like a couple of years ago when bounties do make legitimate earnings most of the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

The important thing is that you yourself are interested.  In the bounty there is less responsibility, while trading you need more knowledge and skills, as well as a cold calculation and a head.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Hi, I will choose to trade coins that I received from the bounty.
I have a bitter trading experience with investment.
It is possible to profitably trade coins from the bounty,
you need to quickly sell a coin when it only goes to the stock exchange and when the price drops drastically to buy coins.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

with the limited capital I have, I prefer to be a bounty participant and promote their project to get free coins, then I hold it for long term

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

In order to start trading, we must have start-up capital. Those people who do not have start-up capital can earn it in bounty. But it is difficult to do now.

GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Everyone can afford to participate in both directions. Generosity does not take much time, but trade - everyone understands that this is profit at the same time and at the time a risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

bounty is much better for those who don't have initial capital for trading or investments. as for me I prefer bounty and investments with small sums.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

I chose the bounty because the bounty does not need capital, rewards from the bounty can be used to trade on the exchange.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

I believe the best thing for every person participating in cryptocurrency is to find the best way to invest in this market. With an experienced background in the forex market, it is better to be a trading person
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

It is very difficult to answer, bounty do not need to invest their money and risk something other than time, and in trading you need to invest and learn to trade, I think you can combine these 2 actions

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

If we will be talk about the personal benefit of a person who thinks what to start doing, then of course trade have a more perspective. This is a universal thing, learn how to trade with cryptocurrencies, and you can trade everything.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Everyone has their own thoughts on this. Bounty is good, but not always honest. There are many scammers on the market today. I personally chose to trade Cool
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Everyone has their own thoughts on this. Bounty is good, but not always honest. There are many scammers on the market today. I personally chose to trade Cool
It seems to me that these are very different activities. Bounty almost does not require any attachments. You can start without knowledge, then acquiring them on the forum or other sites. Trade does require some initial capital . My friend started to trade with the amount of 0.5 BTC, now he has 4.5 BTC. But he was lucky. You can start a bounty and then continue to go to trade.

Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

Today trade is more profitable than bounty. Bounty is not a reliable strategy in the market. Cool Cool Cool
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

Both,  you can do bounty  and trading. If you don't  have a source or capital for trading you can do bounty  and when you have enough earning  you can sell it for Btc or eth and use it for trading.  You can also use your bounty token for trading. If can do both then do it especially if you can't afford to invest for trading.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:08:19 PM

Both,  you can do bounty  and trading. If you don't  have a source or capital for trading you can do bounty  and when you have enough earning  you can sell it for Btc or eth and use it for trading.  You can also use your bounty token for trading. If can do both then do it especially if you can't afford to invest for trading.
In first ,I would like to participate in bounty campaign in where I can earn good reward tokens and after I receive I'm doing trading in perfect time when I achieve my targets of profit .Here it can slowly growing money from time to time. It not necessary to trade day by day because we encounter hype in market ,it"s all about patience.

Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

Honestly for now I prefer to bounty, not that I do not have the capital to trade, but until now the results of my bounty have been used in addition to my daily life
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, you start to understand all the details over time. It would be foolish to spend all the time only on bounty campaigns. Of course, considerable knowledge requires responsibility to apply them correctly and investments in ICOs can help in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: