Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Bounty and trading are completely different things. Bounty is investing your time, and trading is investing your time and also money. Trading requires a lot more skill from you to succeed.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

If you have money and knowledge about trading then it's a good option for you. If you are out of money you can try to join bounty programmes.
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

I like both, but I prefer grace because I do not have to prepare money as capital and if we are wrong in choosing a project, the loss we experience is only our time and our work and if we are successful, the profit we get is 100% because we do not use capital is different from trading which if it fails then the risk is our money and if it is successful then the percentage is very diverse, it can be lower it can also be higher

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

I am engaged in trade and I like to trade more, here I earn much more , but in the bounty I like one it is not necessary to risk their money
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

I think they are both independent. I trade if I have money, if I don't have the money I'm chasing the prize. Bounties is not as profitable as before.
agreed, for me one of the big factors is because the ETH current price

Tozex

Powered by,
wumBowo

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Hi, I choose a bounty campaign to earn a little money so that I can practice in cryptocurrency trading so as not to lose real money.
well i were doing the same before, even i tried to warn people to use their real money to trade on cryptocurrency if it's their first time experience

Tozex

Powered by,
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
For me, joining and participating in a bounty campaign is more beneficial and helpful to many of us crypto-enthusiasts than trading because of the fact that when participating in bounties you don't need to put out or invest in some coins not like trading you really need to buy and invest and risk your money.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Everybody out there should be able to meet requirements of any bounty since those requirements are normal clerical job.  Trading however is different.  Trading will forces you to think,  to analyse,  to juxtapose and overall to learn the act of making quality decisions!

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

On Bounty there is no risk; it is only your effort while on trading there is risk. Your money is involved. If you knows how to  trade and have the cash to invest, it is more profitable. Though you can make money through bounty as well. Combine both is the best.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

bounty now start to be a hobby, not way to earn money, so if you want to earn - you must choose trading, but be careful

What's good with bounty is that you only need your extra time and effort to earn bounty tokens which later can be traded to major cryptos and even fiat too. But if you are so engaged in crypto and you have lots of time and money, then you can do both of them.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
wumBowo

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

On Bounty there is no risk; it is only your effort while on trading there is risk. Your money is involved. If you knows how to  trade and have the cash to invest, it is more profitable. Though you can make money through bounty as well. Combine both is the best.
bounty still has a risk but it's give more lesser risk than the others since it's only time consuming

Tozex