Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

Hard to do both at a time. I do my trading in before and after weeks ends as I notice the movement of price during weekends are spikier than in weekdays. Weekdays could be your time for bounty hunting. Right now I'm seeing bulls to some coins which I'm gaining fee coins, its not really big profit but maybe if I have big capital I can earn good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Ideal - if you have enough time and knowledge to do both of these areas. After all, they can really bring excellent income to people who want to get new knowledge and money. Trading can be much more profitable, but involves more risks and the necessary knowledge.
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink Trading is a good kind of earnings if you understand trading. Generosity only as an additional income.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

90% of trades are losing money, so the answer is really easy, IF YOU ARE NO ON THIS 10% of winning traders go for bounty.
A good alternative is to buy and hold long term if you don't need the invested money.
I agree with you. 10%-15% traders success out of hundred. Bounty is only one option for many People's because they working in bounty with professionally. But at this current market bounty can't be changed your life. Market crisis rapidly increased i think. I prefer trading is the best from long term holding.              

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

There are people who analyze the market very well. They trade better. Since they can earn good money, in generosity we can get a reward, but we can also just spend time, there is a risk Undecided
You have to day by day make market analyzing capabilities. Trading is deserved for which intellectuals people's they have strong researchers mentality. Definitely you can take risk and spend huge time if you try to build up carrier as a traders. They are doing a lot of good income with a lot of risks.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Me i dont have yet knowledge in trading thats why ill go to bounty although trading is a huge profit but too risk for me while bounty takes a month but worth to wait if the ico succesfull
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Trade can always bring us income. After all, you can make a profit in a growing market and in a falling market. Bounty is a more risky way to make money.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

If you can select correct projects it can be more powerful than trading i think. I dont know trading is never profitable for me. I can see in the market holding or joining bounties are the best way for earning money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I'm new and still earned nothing for the bounty campaign. Previously traded a little, but the big successes has not achieved. I think the best is to use all the strategies at once and part of the profits to invest in the long term. Only together will bring good profit, one is very difficult to get a good profit.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

I think bounty campaign and tradings of both things good for me. Because bounty tokens is low expensive more than top trading coins. My strategy is sell bounty tokens and buy valuble top coins using bounty capital.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

Sure, if someone has no saved money to invest, than bounty is a good way to start, to have some basis, which than can be used for trading. But even before bounty, self education is very important. I do not think, it is possible to be succesful in a bounty, if someone do not know the principles of crypto.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

I prefer doing bounties than trading ,I consider this way of earning tokens is less risky ,I had  lost quite big amount of money trading at Bitfinex last year so I gave up doing this.Now bounty is my passion in crypto. ))
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

With this choice, I would probably make a choice in favor of bounty, because there is an opportunity to earn money, but today there is a very big problem, because many projects today do not pay anything, read about it, there is a lot of information about it.
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Trade can always bring us income. After all, you can make a profit in a growing market and in a falling market. Bounty is a more risky way to make money.
yeah i appreciate your opinion and i think so but i have a little skill about trading and i have no rest money for trading that's why now i prefer bounty hunting and i do it.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

As for me, both are profitable so we would still gain something whichever we choose. What we need is knowledge and skills for us to know which the best one is. I would love to choose the one which suits my skills but I believe that these two could give us a good reward through our hard work.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Both! First bounty is the best option to gain profit here in crypto without investing. Why? How? You will just join bounty campaigns and then you will work for it and then you will earn tokens. Second trading is also a good strategy to earn profit because you will go trade day to day and a chance to earn more profit but you need to be wise on it.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Bounty is a sure way to profit. It's rather a part time job you do advertising the project.
Trading is a risky way to profit. You need to have a large liquidity and proper strategy to make trading your full time job.
Both of them are a good way to profit.
Bounty is risky too you can see some ICO ending up scam. Some bounty manager doesn't pay the participant so I might say both are risky, so I'll go with both.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

yeah i appreciate your opinion and i think so but i have a little skill about trading and i have no rest money for trading that's why now i prefer bounty hunting and i do it.
you have got the capability to buy and sell for which intellectuals have determined the mentality in their strong researchers. In reality you can spend quite a few time taking risks and seeking to put up a profession as an investor. they'll have accomplished a whole lot of risk coverage.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

hhhhmmm i  would  choose  both  but i  say  more  trading  because it is  almost for  sure that  you  will gain  money and you need   more  time and you need  to  have  good  knowledge  about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

If I choose between bounties and trading, I choose trading. Generos do not make a profit now. This time wasted
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: