Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

actually the bounty and trading are equally profitable, only the bounty is easier to do than trading. every people have different choices and views about bounty and trading. but I like both, why ? because both are equally beneficial.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

actually the bounty and trading are equally profitable, only the bounty is easier to do than trading. every people have different choices and views about bounty and trading. but I like both, why ? because both are equally beneficial.

How bounty and trading can be equally profitable? Is that from your experience, or it`s your research? How can both of them be equally beneficial? When trading is much more
riskier than bounty.
   I think it`s impossible to compare bounty and trading. Bounty is like a work, trading is like a gambling, we all know how different they are, one is bringing money, gambling is
place where you risk and there is a big chance for losing money you earned.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

For me, without a doubt, trading is more profitable than bounty campaigns. But it is not profitable for most people because they think it's very easy, and that's not true. Trading requires more time, so if you have another job, it is not appropriate. Bounty campaigns are ideal for an extra revenue tool that can be combined while trading on the market can be a very serious profession.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

If I had the experience of trading and being a good trader, I would spend all my time trading. I will not waste my time to earn a meager amount from the bounty, Trading is great and it can help us make money every day if we make the right decisions.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Bounty and trade are two different things. For trade you need a good deposit, bounty is occupied by those who do not have enough money. You can of course engage in bounty and trade, but when you have enough money you will not be engaged in bounty, in my experience.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

I prefer bounty because there is no need for capital. All it needs is time and effort and if the ICO goes bad, it won't hurt that much because you didn't lose any money. That is why I get it when bounty hunters sell their coin when it hit the exchange. What I hate about trading is that it you can lose a lot of money in one day and that could be stressful. However, you can also earn a lot of money in just a day so it evens out the risk.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Both things are suitable for earn some profit. But i specialy say bounties are risk free more than investment tradings. Iam also doing bounty campaigns and good comes good coins to market and sell it fair value. After i use that capital to do crypto tradings.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

I most like trading more than bounty hunter, by trading only needed money and invest at best or potential altcoin, wait for right moment to sell and get profit, buy by bounty hunter we have waiting until ico is ending and wait long for listing the coin at market.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I think it really depends on a lot of factors on whether you take part in bounties or simply trade. These are in order as well:-

1. Your knowledge - I would never suggest to anyone that they put their hard earned money into investing into something that they do not understand. Even if that is ICOs, altcoins or bitcoin. You can make quite a substantial amount of money if you know what you are doing and invest wisely, but if you are just investing because someone told you to, I would go back and research. This forum is great for that. If you want to take part in some bounties that is more a sensible option as you are not sacrificing your money. I see plenty of new people who invest and when it doesn't work out scream scam.

2. Your capital - Do not spend more than you can afford to lose, that is not just in crypto but any type of investment. If you don't have much to play with, aim for bounties where you can choose to hodl onto your tokens or sell them at your first chance to make a bit of cash. I have taken part in a quite a few bounties both unsuccessful and successful and you can make a pretty penny if you know what you are looking for in a bounty / project.

3. Your time - Bounties can be time consuming depending on what type of bounty you partake in, but so can be investing as you will be constantly checking the rice (believe me it happens). You have to weigh up if the bounties are worth your time.

All in all, knowledge is the most important, once you know why they are valuable, what should be in an ICO (team, tokenomics, working product) you can expand into investing. That's my advice.

There are other ways to earn crypto as well, below I have linked a nice article of 4 ways to earn some crypto.

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f

Good luck out there!
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

When it comes to profit it is still unknown because with a three months doing bounty you can get a small amount from it, if you do trading with a three months frame it is still depends on the market, but for me with a time frame of three months which is the usual running time of bounty you can earn a good profit in trading specially when you are not sticking on a single coin.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Bounty campaigns turned into shit and can not provide sufficient income, so I think trading is the best option for those people who are looking for ways to make good money on a cryptocurrencies. Of course, this involves certain risks, but the result is worth it.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Bounty is basically a mechanical work, in trading you need to constantly analyze and monitor the market, it takes a lot of time and effort, not everyone can withstand it.

Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Bounty after that trading. The best way to make profit is joining to bounty programs , you can atleast get tokens for the ico or bounty programs you work on . Then after that you can go and experience trading.
I do bounties first then I invest. I've experienced that bounties start before the coin is open for investing and it seems logical to do that.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Bounty or trading? Of these two choices, of course, many people prefer bounty. Because this bounty does not require funds or fees. Unlike trading, you must have the funds to trade if you want to make a profit. So I personally prefer Bounty.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

for me, you can do both but bounty first. first thing in trading is to have a decent amount to invest or play in the market and if you dont have enough capital you cant trade good. second thin in trading is trade what you can afford to lose. bounties are good source of funds and you can do bounty as a sideline for income.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

Bounty companies are a good type of earnings for those who do not have the knowledge and experience of trading in a cryptocurrency market. For those who do not want to invest their finances and risk losing them. But you have to sacrifice your time. Earnings from trading with cryptocurrencies brings even greater profit, but it carries the risk of losing investments and requires sufficient market knowledge.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Bounty companies are a good type of earnings for those who do not have the knowledge and experience of trading in a cryptocurrency market. For those who do not want to invest their finances and risk losing them. But you have to sacrifice your time. Earnings from trading with cryptocurrencies brings even greater profit, but it carries the risk of losing investments and requires sufficient market knowledge.

Exactly and one more thing they do not have any worries that they will lose their money. They will earn with no such hard work but only few projects get success.

On the other hand, Trading is risky for everyone you can even win a lot of money by trading or can go to nothing in seconds.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

I think the bounty is very beneficial for someone, but the conditions that must be possessed are patience in working on a bounty that tends to have a relatively long duration of work, In addition the risks faced by hunters are also large, especially when the bounty fails.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

It is better to choose trading. Trading good money. The experienced trader can earn one million dollars in one year  Cool Cool Cool

EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

I think this is a very simple question. If you have a good trading skills and good amount of money then trade. If you do not have one of this factors then better do bounty.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: