Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 05:04:48 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2369 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2786
Merit: 640

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
Anything can be possibly reach up specially when its being backed with traditional banktards. We do know on whats the history of ripple and if we do just really try to dissect on its total supply we can really even say that reaching out $5 would involved 200 Billion entire marketcap which would able to surpass bitcoins current total cap. I cant imagine for this thing to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

Sounda crazy isn't it? well depends on how many people will support XRP/ but if bitcoin pump atleast 50,000usd then $5 could be possible for XRP coz we all know the community of XRP is pretty much bigger than anyone in altcoins. I hope bull run is coming very soon.

Haha I think Bitcoin is hard to get $ 50,000 in the next year, but if it does, I do not think the ripple could hit that price, because the Ripple founders are holding a lot of XRPs, should be with the project team
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

I think that is still a far enough number for the ripple to reach, with the progress of the past few days, it does not provide a clear picture of what will happen towards the end of this year.

I am not staying in that value at all since this shit coin ripple is being hyped more times here on this forum by the small rank members most of the experienced candidates will never praise the ripple at all.

Progression is there in every crypto currency but what's there in this shit coin to invest. Still people have shit in mind goes with this coin.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:08:10 PM

When it comes to the bull season it can easily reach $ 5, but I'm not sure if the bull season will come.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Like 1-2 years before i would say it will not reach that price in 10 years . But currently i see that there is big chance for ripple to become even top1 by marketcap . Imagine if ripple will replace SWIFT tranfers and all banks will start using it to send money fast Smiley So if you have spare funds and really believe in ripple then i suggest you to grab some Smiley
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

I honestly doubt ripple will touch 3usd this year. It has witnessed massive growth of late which I am strongly sure we didn't see happening (Displacing Ethereum in terms of market capitalization). However, I think ripple will soon undergo some price correction which might take some time to see it shooting again. Ripple is a great project and has the potentials to grow even further but I think its growth will be more organic after the price correction. Here is to hoping that growth is soon..... Lol
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

Ripple can cross 5$ but i do not think it will happen this year. Market condition has affected all coins on the market and has depreciated the cost of all coins. Market conditions still seem to be unpredictable and is still yet to recover.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

Yes Ripple has surprised many this year.I hope she has a great future.It is difficult to say about the price,but nothing is possible.My prediction is 50/50.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

Oh look, ripple jumps 20% in a bear market and people suddenly start thinking it might increase 600% within 3 months to more than 60% higher than it's all time high.

The answer is obviously no, don't be stupid. Increasing 600% would put its market cap close to Bitcoin, why the hell would that happen within 3 months?
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

I do not see Ripple $5 this year. Even if we will have  bullish market it does not realistic.  $5 is like x 10  and it would
mean $2 trillion total market value. We are very far from that. We have some legit,  stable coins entering the market beside
the existing ones.  I think that is not good for XRP and  it`s  own volatility could hurt it. My prediction for XRP is $0.8 end of year.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

As far as I recall, Ripple had exceeded 3 USD in the recent bull process. Of course, it can exceed 5 USD as price. But it's hard to see that in the coming year.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

As far as I recall, Ripple had exceeded 3 USD in the recent bull process. Of course, it can exceed 5 USD as price. But it's hard to see that in the coming year.
Ripple could get to $70 per coin and it would look like a professional branded coin to normal money spenders.

btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:08:01 AM

Like 1-2 years before i would say it will not reach that price in 10 years . But currently i see that there is big chance for ripple to become even top1 by marketcap . Imagine if ripple will replace SWIFT tranfers and all banks will start using it to send money fast Smiley So if you have spare funds and really believe in ripple then i suggest you to grab some Smiley

I think this will not happen in the next 2-3 years. Not everyone will be ready to give up the swift, especially so soon. Especially countries that have prohibited cryptocurrencies.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

ripple can get there maybe, as it's partnering with banks which is showing the future shuold be really bright for ripple. We need more real world use cases for crypto, such as ripple

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

in fact everything will become possible in crypto. because we also know that this is indeed something that crypto is uncertain. the sharp increase could happen and then decline sharply. so any time at ripple. so I think the price will likely ripple reaches $5.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

This is possible, but I think it is possible to get Bitcoin for $20,000 first. Bitcoin takes off and many coins will take off again. Are you buying at $5?
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

I realize that ripple's price climbing up so much, but i don't think it will reach that high until last year.
Reaching half of what you mentioned is already good enough.

aoebtc01

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

With the current market I think it will be very unlikely that XRP will reach $ 5 later this year. If possible, I only hope it reaches the $ 2 price. The market for Cryptocurrency this year is too bleak. Hopefully it will recover soon.
feizhu1988

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Based on the current market conditions, the possibility of XRP crossing five dollars this year is very small. Although the possibility is small, there is nothing impossible in the crypto market.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

$ 5 is unlikely under current conditions, but $ 3 is quite possible! But digital money has great fluctuations! Consider and invest everything you can lose, do not invest all you have!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: