Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2349 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

To be honest, I'm not sure that the coin is able to increase its capitalization so much. This is definitely a great cryptocurrency, but do not forget that it has to go up and the market capitalization of bitcoin. Accordingly, the entire market must grow. But given the volatility of cryptocurrencies, I think that such an outcome is quite possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

The rip we saw last week will be all we will see this year. I do not believe in XRP long term as it is not a real crypro. Just like fiat they all go to die...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Yeah XRP will make the new record again. It's already proved in the past days. Got the 2nd rank in the market cap and also 1$+ Billion trading volume just in the single day like bitcoin. Don't know will reach this year or by next year but will sure get new ATH.

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
Hello! to be honest, I do not believe in such a situation. At least in the near future. There are many other promising altcoins, why don't you pay your attention to them))
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

I do not think this will happen. This is a very high price for such a coin. I think that such forecasts were given by those people who cannot analyze the market.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

I doubt it very much, because this coin has many similarities with the same banks and financial institutions, it is not something we like, anonymity and others. But that can happen if Bitcoin increases significantly, because the increase in Bitcoin always affects other crypto.

I wouldn't bet on Ripple price to go as high as that. I'll be very happy if we reach last year hights this year as well.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:59 PM

Ripple has potential to rise more than 5$, But honestly bitcoin prices needs to improve, then everything will rise on price.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:01:05 PM

In order for the Ripple to soar, it is necessary that Bitcoin also gave a strong growth. and there are no significant factors for the growth of bitcoin.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

5$ for XRP sounds ludacris. This is a 10x over the current price. And for a token that nobody needs to hold and can be converted on the go for miliseconds.
Nobody will ever buy coffee with it. It's only the banks and they are not flocking to buy it, although xRapid is just around the corner.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

Lol, if ethereum will cost 1500$ or Bitcoin 30000$ than yes, in other way no Grin
I see nothig special in Ripple, it is just a speculative coin, that is used by traders

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
trobbert

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Ripple is growing so fast and for the moment it has beat ethereum, but I don't consider it that potential to reach 5$ in following 2 years.
It is too much for XRP, it is like 10x growth and xrp has a big capitalisation to make such jump
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

In this current situation of crypto market downtrend it is hard to achieve that value for it is too much if we calculate its market cap like 35 billion xrp * 5 usd = 175 billion USD marketcap but speaking of crypto demand this year i bet it could not achieved that value and maybe in the next 3 years or more that will be doable.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

I think it would be better to bet on next year, this year the market has been generally bearish and I think that Ripple as many coins will normalize but I do not think they will rise much, maybe in December will reach $1 but I do not think it will rise more there because of its huge supply, but also nobody can predict this market, so who knows.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I think it's difficult to happen, even though Ripple prices have risen very high, but I'm sure to make Ripple prices to $ 5 this year very difficult, because the distance is very far from the current price, but if for the next year I'm sure Ripple prices will reach $ 5 even more.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
If the electronics market goes up later this year, it will be a good thing for everyone. Ripple can reach $ 5 if the electronic market stabilizes prices again. This is the electronic currency that is placed in the top of the coin worth the investment.
zero9119

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I think it's difficult to happen, even though Ripple prices have risen very high, but I'm sure to make Ripple prices to $ 5 this year very difficult, because the distance is very far from the current price, but if for the next year I'm sure Ripple prices will reach $ 5 even more.
In the next few years I think xrp can be worth $ 5 but this year it's a very difficult thing because the cryptocurrency market is in a volatile period so for growth to 5 $ is very hard.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

If this situation continues, I don't think Ripple will be able to reach $ 5. The crypto market has not shown a better direction, as if trapped in that position. This greatly affects the sustainability of all coins, including Ripple. Wait for the market situation to improve. I think the highest Ripple can reach $ 3.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

You want a 10 times increase in the price of ripple in just three months, I understand why you want that I will love to get those kind of profits myself but you need to be realistic if you are holding ripple thinking that is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed because it is impossible that is going to happen in the next three months, but that may happen in a few years.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:18 AM

You want a 10 times increase in the price of ripple in just three months, I understand why you want that I will love to get those kind of profits myself but you need to be realistic if you are holding ripple thinking that is going to happen then you are going to be disappointed because it is impossible that is going to happen in the next three months, but that may happen in a few years.
It depends on a lot of things. $5 for Ripple is not going to damage the market at all, Bitcoin could pump to make the price surpass that amount.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

It depends on a lot of things. $5 for Ripple is not going to damage the market at all, Bitcoin could pump to make the price surpass that amount.

I think the price of altcoins, including Ripple, is very dependent on bitcoin and ethereum. If the price of bitcoin can reach at least $ 10k or the price of ethereum reaches $ 1200, it will be easy for Ripple to reach $ 5.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄