Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2349 times)
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Well for me i think its impossible even bitcoin having hard times today so achieving high goal is unthinkable

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

Ripple now is constantly in the process of concluding partnership agreements with major world banks. Many new financial institutions also use the Ripple protocol to transfer money from one country to another. That is why Ripple is significantly undervalued now.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I don't remember from whom but recently a big agency gave a Target of 1.5 dollar for ripple .So I had say do a bit of research and and then decide.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
We are not going to see such a price so more than a prediction that is nothing more but the wishes of the one that created this thread, it is very likely that almost all his money is invested in ripple and he wants the price to reach those prices so he can benefit out of his investment but the market is not going to go that high just because he needs it.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

well I don't think ripple can cross $5 this year, maybe if bitcoin is increasing up to $20k possible ripple can cross it, but it's not gonna happen this year, I think in the next year will happen.

It is very difficult to guess that it can happen this year. Yes, I have heard that some people even call Ripple the second Bitcoin but the price of it will not exceed $2 in the nearest future.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I think that's not going to happen this year. Looking at the market cap of ripple and its price, it's gradually decreasing and with the bearish trend continues, so therefore i believe that 5$ is too high for ripple to achieve this year.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
Maybe he will be able to reach such a price, but it will all be only if there are favorable conditions in the market. While the market is still frozen, but I hope for a quick thaw.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

That's an overly optimistic point of view. After XRP reaches high all new time hopes that it will be discarded later
Even the last ALH will not be achieved with the same Market Cap from the last bull run, we need at least $ 1T for the entire CMC to see ripples There are large pumps and dumps that occur inside them.

Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

At the very ripple out a lot of positive news!  But the growth is not affected! I think this year definitely will not be$ 5 per coin, and would it ever ?
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

I hope so! I bought this coins when price was down and I am expecting a good growth of it in the future! Will see what happens in 2019

Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

when i read speculation about ripple and 5 $ price, i thinked this post was made in FEB 2018. when price was 3.3$, and now price is down then 0.5$ and you say about 10X? hm, i think its so hard to predict, but its not impossible, if in 2018 DEC will be GOOD pumps, luck like as 2018 pumps, i think it will possible, but now market is slipping. and i cant say about guaranteed prices.

we all have BIG hope
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:07:19 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 12:08:26 AM by bitcoin31

5 dollars for ripple is really possible to happen. Maybe this year or next year. The good in ripple not only 5 dollars is possible to hit because maybe it will become 100 hundreds dollars each ripple and you will earn more profit and possible you rich.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

Well we can't say that ripple reach $5 price this year because bearish market is hard to make a profit in ripple hopefully when the bull runs start we reach a $5 price so it will be great to make a profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

5 dollars for ripple is really possible to happen. Maybe this year or next year. The good in ripple not only 5 dollars is possible to hit because maybe it will become 100 hundreds dollars each ripple and you will earn more profit and possible you rich.
You really do not know what you're talking about, ripple is barely above 0.5 dollars and you want it to reach a price of 100 dollars? You want an increase of 200 times its current price when that coin is already third in terms of market cap? You are being incredibly positive about the possible profits that you can get out of ripple or you are just being too naive.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

well I don't think ripple can cross $5 this year, maybe if bitcoin is increasing up to $20k possible ripple can cross it, but it's not gonna happen this year, I think in the next year will happen.
I think like this, when ripple was 0.2 dollar we said that it cant be 1 dollar and it passed 3 dollar quickly, ripple has big fan and community its price can rise again like beginning of year, but I dont think we can see this at 2018, maybe in next year we can see new ath.
niko337

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Ripple is widely known to be centralized. Being a centralized one would mean there is so much potential for manipulation. To rise to $5 is really something the market would not be ready for.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

To reach 2 dollars it will be very difficult nowadays, the market looks sluggish even though ripple has good news with the cooperation of several well-known banks, this might happen if the bull market is already running but when?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

This year it is impossible for XRP to cross the value of 5$ because the market situation is still in good shape but XRP value OP predicting too much high. Even though the market is bullish the price of XRP will not cross the value of 5$.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

even 1 dollar is the big thing for ripple, you say 5 dollar.

ripple is most speculative coin in top10.
it cant go further than 1 dollar.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Dont think so noone of alts would do it itselfs ,if BTC make another big Bull then maybe, yes, but wthout  btc 15k+, its impossible anyway hope someday in near future we would see 15-16 k. btc 

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████