Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2349 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
Inside crypto industry, well things can happen without our notice, if whales push this coin to rise up and reached 5$ who can stop that?
no one knows what this large investors can bring to any crypto project, we just need to be more careful and do our research with due
diligence to protect our investment just in case we choose to ride with this project.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

I don't think it will cross more than $1.If it crosses the total marketcap will be more over $500 billion .The marketcap will be more than that of bitcoin.Considering 50% is with the founders,they will be richest people in the world.XRP is very much centralized currency and I don't think it will reach $5 any time in the near future
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I am sure that Ripple can not reach 5 USD at this year although Ripple is being on a new cycle of price. I predict that to gain this price, it needs more time and market capitalization must increase more several times

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

There is nothing impossible in crypto. I think it could have been this will occur. the price of the ripple will be $5 at the end of this year. While it is indeed still a bit far away. We see later, how it will happen.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

The cryptocurrency market in the future predict several tens of trillions of dollars. With this capitalization, the cost of ripple may well be 5 - 10 dollars per coin. You just wait.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:31:01 AM

I doubt if it will, maybe we hope for $3+, the market is not favorable to any coin now, in fact I still wonder if we will see the prices of coin as high as December 2017. Predicting now is just assumption.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

It is predicted that ripple will reach to $6 this year but we don't know if that will happen because until now ripple is just less than a dollar, this year is not done yet so lets have to wait for it.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

I think for this year ripple hasn't been able to break through $ 5. Because the market situation is less supportive and the price of bitcoin is falling. I think if the ripple price will be at $ 2.5 in this year.

Everything is possible, like what happened now of the pumping of ripple most of member here are thinking that ripple will replace ethereum. By the end of the year it might be increased in 3$ to 5$ hopefully, the other coins will rise too.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:03:09 AM

That is the million dollar question for many.
I missed selling at the $3 mark. Wish i had. I could have bought back 6x over...
Live and learn. I think long term a $5 xrp is a sure thing.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

Ripple is good coin and it is on third position on coinmarketcap This market is unpredictable and every thing can happen here but i don't think so that Ripple can cross $5 in this year. May be it can take more time to reach on that level.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

$ 5 is a difficult number, but the $ 2 level is very likely after a long discount! Bitcoin and altcoin will rise sharply in the near future!
2019 will have a lot of changes for the digital money market!
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:21:19 AM

I think that's still far away from that.
rising to $1 already good enough, but sadly i don't have any of XRP coin at the moment.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

As far as the knowledge I have of ripple, it is the good coin and has a good future. The good news is that many banks who are otherwise against cryptocurrency, are positive about ripple. Its team is also good. So in all likelihood, the coin will grow in the future. As far as its reaching $5 this year, It is impossible for the coin to hit that value in the short span of period. There is no doubt that the coin will reach the moon in the future.

joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

yes as it see it xrp can go up.but it will take time and recently i have seen good updates in it. so ti is a possibility
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

If there is no significant positive news, then Ripple is hard to reach $5 because there is too much cryptocurrency on the market and there is no significant increase in investment funds

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Obviously, quite a bit of Ripple's cost will rely upon the market on the loose. Furthermore, it will require some genuine development to shoot from the $.50 to $5.00—however that is the thing that 2019 is for. On the off chance that Ripple can get away from its listening ability as a security and gain footing. it could undoubtedly be another organization in present-day managing an account. Furthermore, the organizations continue coming, in spite of the bear showcase. So there are huge players that are still exceptionally bullish on Ripple.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

It is not going to happen because when the price reaches certain limit then it will be dumped by their investors to make profits so the recovery process will repeat again so it is a wonder that even it hit $1 by end of this year because already people started to dump their coin little bit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

No, that's too much. Last year, Ripple's growth was accompanied by general agony in the cryptocurrency market and good news/announcements. This year I expect growth to not more than $1 per coin. I'm not sure Ripple's ready to go up to$ 5, he's got too much emission.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Here is a good answer for that, if bitcoin will hit $30k to $40k this year then it is possible for xrp to hit that price but the question is can bitcoin hit the said value? We're not sure right? If bitcoin can hit that what makes you think that ripple can reach that value? It is very impossible, look at the circulating supply of xrp, it's more 39.8B multiply it by $5 = more than 2 trillion dollars. lol. If there is no fiat It's possible anytime.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

The cryptocurrency market in the future predict several tens of trillions of dollars. With this capitalization, the cost of ripple may well be 5 - 10 dollars per coin. You just wait.

I don't think so ripple will cross $5 this year because ripple value is going down and also it increasing value is not much. Current price of XRP is .52 dollar
and we cannot expect it will reach $5 by this year. It can reach $2 as per market research.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: