Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2364 times)
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

$ 5 A very hard target to reach for Ripple. However, if Bitcoin reaches a price of 50K and above, this may be possible for Ripple.
makeitweird

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

Wow, lots of love and confidence for XRP here.  I don't see it personally, but definitely wish I could invest in Ripple the company.  Too many risks and unknowns with XRP the token for me
Haleyyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

At the present time, we can see that Ripple has beaten Ethereum to be able to move up to second place on the Cryptocurrency market. Maybe they will reach $ 5 in the next year if they have a breakthrough in value.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
sorry, but i hope this will not happen. although ripple is a crypto coin, it is centralized and large numbers of ripple are controlled by a few people. at ripple i always have the feeling that he is crypto for banks.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
The last jumps of the ripple are encouraging to all of its investors. But I think that these were only speculative actions and nothing more. The maximum allowable raise for ripple  in such conditions is no more than two dollars.

kokliko

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

I believe that XRP will reach $ 5 this year is easy, with current growth along with existing market cap, it will be long-term growth.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

I am not going to predict a price like many others here have-as all esitmates are baseless and useless in my opinion- all i will say is I damn well hope so so i can sell my batch

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

for this year $ 5 is quite difficult, chances are that if $ 2 could happen and if that happens, it is likely that xrp will rank 2 coinmarketcap.

Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

if ripple cooperates with the government,
and large financial companies around the world surely the price will be 5 $
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

The last jumps of the ripple are encouraging to all of its investors. But I think that these were only speculative actions and nothing more. The maximum allowable raise for ripple  in such conditions is no more than two dollars.
Ripple is one coin that has very good prospects. With various party support and I am very interested in the ripple strategy that tries to collaborate with the government. That is a unique thing because it is rarely done by other teams. This is a breakthrough that could increase the selling value of ripple at present and in the future. Ripple is an investment that deserves to be chosen, but please keep in mind that every investment must have a risk and the difference is the level of risk that may be obtained.

Ripple is the right choice and in the future it is very possible that Ripple will achieve fantastic sales value and will be able to compete with other coins that are far more popular.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Regardless of the merits of the coin, we need to consider price history.
The XRP price rise to a couple of dollars was incredibly fast, and the fallback was similarly quick. This does suggest that if we get into a meteoric rise again, then once it passes a couple of dollars everyone will be wanting to sell before it drops back. Basically this is people causing history to repeat itself. I think if we have a sudden rise for XRP to this sort of level, then a quick pullback is inevitable - unless of course the rise is driven by huge news such as widespread bank adoption of a Ripple solution.

Magnat10000

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

I think XRP is gonna rise, but it won't reach $3 by the end of the year. It's now trading at $0.56, as coin360 says, and I can't imagine a thing that would boost the price to even $3
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

A lot of speculation about the potential price of Ripple in this year, some people are very sure Ripple will reach the price of $ 3- $ 5, I think that could happen because Ripple is in a very positive trend and there is a lot of good news that accompanies Ripple, I think investing in Ripple is the right thing.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

I do think it's a very solid project, one of the most professional in crypto. They have a great use case and a very professional attitude. Long-term I am very confident that XRP will be much higher than current price. Short and medium term though we do all need to be careful given the huge and sudden price drop that happened last time after the meteoric rise. I expect there are plenty of people who bought in at over $1, and are currently at a big loss - many will I suspect be ready to sell as soon as they are back in profit.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

If XRP price will be 5$, its cap will be equal 200kkk$.
BTC cap is 113kkk$ now. I think it is rather impossible for XRP to reach such peak.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Nothing is impossible, however we should know that electronic money is probably going up and down erratically, not following any trend, so expect and wait, you will soon get lucky.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

Everything can happen, now Ripple prices have reached $ 0.56 whereas last month was only $ 0.3, there is still time and opportunity to see Ripple prices reach $ 5 by the end of the year and I'm sure if the market recovers it can be achieved.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Everything can happen, now Ripple prices have reached $ 0.56 whereas last month was only $ 0.3, there is still time and opportunity to see Ripple prices reach $ 5 by the end of the year and I'm sure if the market recovers it can be achieved.
But I dont think ripple will reach $5 end this year. I think its already good if ripple back to highest price several months ago. Ripple have strong community and i think its the price will rising
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

No way. I do not like ripple at all. This coin is centralised without any supply limits. It is a traditional banks try to get a piece of pie of our crypto industry. I would not recommend to trust in this coin and I do not think, that it will touch 5 USD ever.
No one is actually talking about investing long term here and not liking it at all does not mean the gains are not still enormously there and it is only left for you to consider if it is a risk you are willing to take to be a part of the market in the short term or not.

I am not a fan of ripple either and I am sure a lot of people in the space are not also fans of ripple since it is centralized and can easily be manipulated. Nonetheless, for someone who is a trader, I really do not see a problem trading it anyway and as long as you do not get too greedy and it gives you some whooping profit, then you are game.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

We know ripple coin is a good coin for holding and trading. Ripple has a good chance to grow up again. There are many prediction about ripple coin, $5, $8, some site predict around $10 can be touch.
We have hope and we also support XRP very much on different exchanger. Market cap is high of XRP, It has big chance to get up price increase.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: