Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ?  (Read 2349 times)
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:47:38 AM

i think $5 is too high to rich this year, may be 3 $ when bitcoin market have bullish session like last year, 1$ in normal market in this end of year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

i think 2 to 3 usd is possible but 5 usd would bring disaster

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

It's hard to see Ripple prices can reach $ 5 by the end of the year, currently Ripple prices are around $ 0.47 and need up to 1000% increase to be able to reach $ 5, maybe the increase that can still be achieved by Ripple is $ 1.5 until the end of the year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

XRP has entered the best coins and entered the top 10, seeing xrp survive until now making this coin worth investing in and predictions will reach $ 5 USD I think it will really happen if all market prices stabilize again.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

It's hard to see Ripple prices can reach $ 5 by the end of the year, currently Ripple prices are around $ 0.47 and need up to 1000% increase to be able to reach $ 5, maybe the increase that can still be achieved by Ripple is $ 1.5 until the end of the year.
That won't consider about the fact that the hype of ripple has ended and then it takes a lot of time for ripple to prepare the next big update to create the next FOMO in the future to pump the price of ripple. AFAIk that ripple is overvalued consider it's not a utility coin. Some banks are still arguing about that can consider ripple as a utility coin or not.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

$ 5 for xrp this year is over optimistic thinking, in my opinion that is very difficult to achieve.
XRP has almost reached its maximum growth rate of $ 3 and with such a large supply, $ 5 is almost impossible to achieve despite the BTC's return to $ 20k later this year.
I expect $ 1.5 ~ $ 2 for the XRP from now until the end of 2019.
cryptowse

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

i wouldn't even bother predicting ripple prices, but i can see it at $5 in a couple of years maybe even 10 years.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

$ 5 for xrp this year is over optimistic thinking, in my opinion that is very difficult to achieve.
XRP has almost reached its maximum growth rate of $ 3 and with such a large supply, $ 5 is almost impossible to achieve despite the BTC's return to $ 20k later this year.
I expect $ 1.5 ~ $ 2 for the XRP from now until the end of 2019.

Not even $1.5. The team seem very interested to have more money than pursuing the adoption. If they are to make the price of XRP go higher, they should be the first to stop shorting what they have. They announce big news, and then dump after a bad news and law suit news and then partnering news and then dump again.  I doubt it will be a $1 this December.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

I do think it will hit $5, but this is very unlikely to happen within the next few months, it's too much of a jump. XRP couldn't do this alone, we'd need a whole crypto price jump too.
But I do think $5 is very likely over a longer timeframe.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

Look at the supply of the XRP, to reach 5$ is not an easy task. From the beginning of this year, Bitcoin is an incompletely bearish mode which it cannot manage to increase the value. In this same way, this year it is not possible for XRP to cross the value of 5$.

Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

i dont know how the future cryptocurrency, xrp is one of famous coin at the market, but its hard predict the price around 5$, every moth new coin showing up with new price, with new product and new project. should i only interesting in xrp?
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

I don't think it will. It is $0.48 right now and looking at the market situation, I don't see such a big jump happening.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

$5 in this kind of market, even during the bull run it never hit $2, I think people need to be educated on the how the marketcap, price and token circulation work, if it is a token with just 100 million, I would even say $100 is possible but with a token with huge token in billions and most of these tokens are yet to be released into circulation

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

I think there is a lot of hope to repeat good values from ripples like before. In addition, many ripples have great partners and this will increase its value in the future. They will get a good experience so they can invest with cold heads.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

I hate to break to you my friend, but currently ripple is melting. Though predicament for ripple is quite high for the year 2018, it is currently forecast to reach 0.86 USD by the end of the year. Really short of everyone’s expectation. Trusting the the bull will kick kn in the later part of the month to attract more investors.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

There is nothing impossible in the cryptocurrency world. If bitcoin was 8K in the early 2017 and hit almost 20K at the end of the year it can also happen to XRP. So if you are a believer of ripple, hold on, who knows it might happen.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

for some reason I do not believe in such amounts of $ 5, I think that the maximum possible price is $ 2 with a good condition of the entire crypto market
5$ is not over expectation in Ripple because it's historical price 4$ something in the last year.
But my concentration with other alt coins-
EOS
Ontology
Lisk
Siacoin
Aion
Cybermiles
Salt
Telcoin
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

I'm sure ripple is developing well and I still believe it will hit 5 dollar soon but for this year I'm not sure that ripple will go there. even if anyone predicts like that, it should be remembered that it is only a prediction and no one guarantees it will happen.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

I'm sure ripple is developing well and I still believe it will hit 5 dollar soon but for this year I'm not sure that ripple will go there. even if anyone predicts like that, it should be remembered that it is only a prediction and no one guarantees it will happen.
I believe in ripples, however, to surpass the $ 5 value is difficult, I just guessed the value of them just surpassed $ 2 is the highest, can not grow up even higher. That's the reasonable price that ripple will reach until the end of this year.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

i think 2 to 3 usd is possible but 5 usd would bring disaster
The price of five US dollars for each ripple is simply impossible to reach by the end of this year, we will need a bull market that was many times bigger than the one that we saw at the end of the last year and anyone that has some common sense understands that something like that is simply impossible, besides it is not as if people trust in ripple because as we know it is a coin created by banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: