Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85340 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

Bitcoin sport initial price is 0.50$.i think it is not a good start from this BS team because it is a part of like Bitcoin so it should need to be increase
I recommend this is a good start but they should limit this opportunity for a certain period of time or a phase level that will even increase the sale and we will have chances to gain more investment as the price is low for a project dealing with trading platform in the crypto industry this adds a value constantly.
Good point mate. And also, the team must provide strategic move in marketing so that the price of BS will increase even more. They should be aware that most of the investors now are holding because of the situation in the market. They need to do their best to convince them to invest.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

I see you compare your tokens with the leading crypto projects today and try to convince us that your project will beat them all. Can you elaborate how you will accomplish that, because imo that is almost impossible. Also, what has this project to do with sports?

Well, they are entitled with their opinion and because it's new, they have the reason to make such statement. From what I understand, they named it  bitcoin sport because cryptocurrencies are similar with it. You know what I mean, we play buy and sell.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

I see you compare your tokens with the leading crypto projects today and try to convince us that your project will beat them all. Can you elaborate how you will accomplish that, because imo that is almost impossible. Also, what has this project to do with sports?
Good question! I also became interested in this. And by the way, a lot of questions arise about the project and tokens.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Good question! I also became interested in this. And by the way, a lot of questions arise about the project and tokens.
If you have a lot of questions regarding the development of a project, you can ask them here in the forum. Or maybe in the Telegram channel of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Bitcoin sport initial price is 0.50$.i think it is not a good start from this BS team because it is a part of like Bitcoin so it should need to be increase
I recommend this is a good start but they should limit this opportunity for a certain period of time or a phase level that will even increase the sale and we will have chances to gain more investment as the price is low for a project dealing with trading platform in the crypto industry this adds a value constantly.
Good point mate. And also, the team must provide strategic move in marketing so that the price of BS will increase even more. They should be aware that most of the investors now are holding because of the situation in the market. They need to do their best to convince them to invest.

Yes it is good that the team will think and provide more strategic move in the market. We all know that there are many competitors in crypto market. They should not stop finding ways to make different and unique from others and make the project more attractive and usable to all. For sure many will invest in this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

Hope it all works out, we need a quality exchange. But I wonder however how exactly they will make money in the long run
Most of the people want a quality exchange because that is what they should give to the users. Who want to take a not-developed exchange?
Also, the reasons why the team need to make this a good platform is because there are already trading platform now in the market. And a lot of them are being acknowledge and supported by many people. So it is very important to developed this perfectly and attractive to the people.
Good point. Actually that is what their main goal and plans this is to attract and gain the interest and attention of many. Of course in order to do that they need to work hard for the project first. Develop and make it as strong and well managed project. To have a good and productive platform.
I think thats basically the goal of every project out there it takes time to actually acquire adequate awareness but it will surely happen with time once the team work hard enough

Decrypto

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Not sure if they are trying to beat those coins that they are comparing their coin with, they are just trying to compare the returns that you will be able to get in 1 year but when it comes to achievement this project will still need to face a lot of challenges.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

Not sure if they are trying to beat those coins that they are comparing their coin with, they are just trying to compare the returns that you will be able to get in 1 year but when it comes to achievement this project will still need to face a lot of challenges.

Definitely right, as this is still in progress means more works and development that they need to do. This is what the team wants, they are very competitive in order to catch the attention of some crypto users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

And in my opinion it is very good start for the draft of such plan. Slow growth is better, than fast pump, which, as a rule, only harms a coin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

And in my opinion it is very good start for the draft of such plan. Slow growth is better, than fast pump, which, as a rule, only harms a coin.

I believe that looking at the current market situation, we can simply be happy that the coin will start to rise in price, even if it happens very slowly.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?
I think that they are currently busy working this same topic ,as getting listed on a reputable exchange is really helpful for a project.
Now administrators of the large exchanges became very hardly compliant. There to get it is necessary to adduce really powerful arguments.
I really appreciate this detailed descriptive reply from the team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

how does using your platform benefit me and how can i use it if i dont want to buy your token
Most likely no. Because this platform is created under the token. But maybe there will be changes.

I think the answer is yes, because it's going to be a trading platform where you can trade different crypto assets, So you will not need their token unless they make their token as base for every coins.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

I believe that looking at the current market situation, we can simply be happy that the coin will start to rise in price, even if it happens very slowly.
I just hope so. it cant be predictable still so all we can do is wait and witness what will happen to it in the neqr future, kinda excited a bit waiting for the end of the month.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

how does using your platform benefit me and how can i use it if i dont want to buy your token
  Grin

Show willpower and feelings of profit and buy it. It is very profitable now   Wink

Partners of the Bitcoin Sport project are asking to raise prices for sold tokens to a level not lower than $ 0.50 at the upcoming ICO in the near future. The issue will be further discussed in the coming days. While this looks realistic, since we managed to realize only 5% of the total issue of coins.
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1636408583132074/

Dynamics of the coin course from July 30 to October 29, 2018.

An interesting decision.

We will try to do this relatively gradually. The course is growing quite strongly.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
dyculot

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:24:29 AM

I just hope so. it cant be predictable still so all we can do is wait and witness what will happen to it in the neqr future, kinda excited a bit waiting for the end of the month.
when the token sell started, the price will rise, how many funds are planning to collect this project?
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

Grin

Show willpower and feelings of profit and buy it. It is very profitable now   Wink

Partners of the Bitcoin Sport project are asking to raise prices for sold tokens to a level not lower than $ 0.50 at the upcoming ICO in the near future. The issue will be further discussed in the coming days. While this looks realistic, since we managed to realize only 5% of the total issue of coins.
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1636408583132074/

An interesting decision.

We will try to do this relatively gradually. The course is growing quite strongly.

Does that mean there was already a previous ICO before like  a seed funding, or private ICO? According to chart the price for october is 0,1 USD then if it is going to be 0.5 in ICO I think it is cheaper to have coins now.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

The crypto currency market status of the Bitcoin Sport is getting so progressive and shows a good outcome and positive views for the reflection of the project towards the community. I was also a little bit excited to what might happen next to the Bitcoin Sport at the end of this month and what any other updates it will gives us.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

For now Bitcoin sport is more cheap that other crypto currency. As time pass its price has increased slowly unlike other crypto's that suddently dump.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

Grin

An interesting decision.

The chart and performance of bitcoin sport is good considering that its price grows slowly within months. By the way admin is it mineable?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
footwebstor

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

For now Bitcoin sport is more cheap that other crypto currency. As time pass its price has increased slowly unlike other crypto's that suddently dump.
many cryptocurrencies fell in a bear market, but this coin went up. this is a very good indicator of success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: