Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

the price is at low level. perhaps, we should buy their tokens? I see that the team are very optimistic with this project Smiley

Right. We are confident that the coming year will be exceptionally successful for our investors, despite the market situation. We will not depend much on the Bitcoin rate because we are planning to send up to 80% of the investment to a stable USD. Possible growth rate in the picture below.

Good growth prospects for the year. Colleagues! Let's invest in the project and help it grow!

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
candlicul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

Bitcoin sport tokens can to become popular in the crypt market, with the biggest platform. I hope the team knows it that they need to exert more effort and they can be able to achieve successful.
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

The more I read this thread, the more I find myself nodding in silence at my screen, agreeing with the opinions featured in this thread.
Honestly, I find the lack of negativity VERY uplifting. There are too many threads that have been hijacked by all the pessimists and complainers.
dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

The more I read this thread, the more I find myself nodding in silence at my screen, agreeing with the opinions featured in this thread.
Honestly, I find the lack of negativity VERY uplifting. There are too many threads that have been hijacked by all the pessimists and complainers.

If the project is qualitative, why write a negativity ? I am glad that we still have this kind of progressive project here in the community.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Bitcoin Sport will redistribute the main trades in favor of the stablecoin USD to be less dependent on the market situation.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Bitcoin Sport will redistribute the main trades in favor of the stablecoin USD to be less dependent on the market situation.
This should have been done a few months ago. Now the market can go up at any time, and you will lose profits.
dyculot

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

This should have been done a few months ago. Now the market can go up at any time, and you will lose profits.
If the price of token is parallel to usd maybe this has the big chance to increase. And bitcoin sport has a purpose in the cryptoworld and it will be known because of that purpose.
footwebstor

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

If the price of token is parallel to usd maybe this has the big chance to increase. And bitcoin sport has a purpose in the cryptoworld and it will be known because of that purpose.
I think the community should support the value of the coin, but not the development team.
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

I think the community should support the value of the coin, but not the development team.
I saw a lot of examples when the team deliberately lowered the coin price, because they had a lot of their own tokens. And investors suffered losses. Therefore, I think that if a team supports the course of a own token, this is very good.
houfalu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

I saw a lot of examples when the team deliberately lowered the coin price, because they had a lot of their own tokens. And investors suffered losses. Therefore, I think that if a team supports the course of a own token, this is very good.
This coins have the opportunity to become popular in the crypt world. I hope, the team will be able to accurately achieve all the goals.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

We respect and love our investors. Therefore, we are growing even in a falling market.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:14:20 AM

We respect and love our investors. Therefore, we are growing even in a falling market.
impressive and hopefully in the future it will be better and become a project that is of great interest to investors because in my opinion the investore is now confused because the market is very much falling in price

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

impressive and hopefully in the future it will be better and become a project that is of great interest to investors because in my opinion the investore is now confused because the market is very much falling in price

The fall of the market looks absolutely logical, after the lack of prospects with the ETF.

candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

The fall of the market looks absolutely logical, after the lack of prospects with the ETF.
Why do you think that ETF has no prospects? Now it is only in the plans, but it can be implemented in the future.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Why do you think that ETF has no prospects? Now it is only in the plans, but it can be implemented in the future.

ETF has prospects, but it will not be implemented soon. For now, the question has been postponed.

dolvelan

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

ETF has prospects, but it will not be implemented soon. For now, the question has been postponed.
I think that ETF can be accepted at any time. The acceptance was postponed many times, but it will be adopted sooner or later.
footwebstor

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

The more people who invest on bsports, the greater the price of this coin will increase. I hope that this will make its good performance and more achievements.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Bitcoin is unstable now. We are moving to Fiat and Stablecoin. Here are the wholesale prices for today.

(write https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISRJPPZU7wLJN5krSxQ immediately on the case, without "Hello", "Hi" with a long pause)

dyculot

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Bitcoin is unstable now. We are moving to Fiat and Stablecoin. Here are the wholesale prices for today.

(write https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISRJPPZU7wLJN5krSxQ immediately on the case, without "Hello", "Hi" with a long pause)
Do you think that the Bitcoin price will fall below? Now panic sales have begun, and I think that many people would suffer losses if they now sell their coins.
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

I think that ETF can be accepted at any time. The acceptance was postponed many times, but it will be adopted sooner or later.

When is the time coming? And if in a year? And if it never comes?

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: