Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

Bitcoin sport holder obviously have two type of benefits.As it is a sport platform,many sports lover will be following it & invest it.others side it has some features like  bitcoin.so another offer.so joining token sale will be a good decision   
Yeah, this project is very interesting. Very nice for sports minded people and bitcoin enthusiasts at the same time. I just hoping that everything will be fine as they moving each day. Features will be added so the project will become more presentale and established.
Yes some update & gathering some experience to the project will help to improve the project.but this project is not a bad at all.I think they are trying but don't have idea to show   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

Bitcoin sport holder obviously have two type of benefits.As it is a sport platform,many sports lover will be following it & invest it.others side it has some features like  bitcoin.so another offer.so joining token sale will be a good decision   
Yeah, this project is very interesting. Very nice for sports minded people and bitcoin enthusiasts at the same time. I just hoping that everything will be fine as they moving each day. Features will be added so the project will become more presentale and established.
Yes some update & gathering some experience to the project will help to improve the project.but this project is not a bad at all.I think they are trying but don't have idea to show   
I'm pretty sure the team are trying their best to make this platform good for investments. We only need to wait much more time and keep supporting this project until the implementation. Also, if there are new progress and improvements, the team will announced it here.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I'm pretty sure the team are trying their best to make this platform good for investments. We only need to wait much more time and keep supporting this project until the implementation. Also, if there are new progress and improvements, the team will announced it here.

Thank. Let's work together!  Wink

We are very pleased that the project has more and more investors and partners. Add to the New Year bonus program BOUNTY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Thanks for your scrupulousness. It is very pleasant to me that you thought of the audience and started New Year's Bounty. All participants will be glad.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

The team are making a lot of strategies as what they have been sharing right now.  They already offered a bounty program and I think this is much more better so that they can be somehow recognized here in the forum.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

The team are making a lot of strategies as what they have been sharing right now.  They already offered a bounty program and I think this is much more better so that they can be somehow recognized here in the forum.
Yeah, they are very accurate and accomodating all the posible issues na inquiries about the project they also have plans to increase the number of investors so with the funds to used for the development and implementation of the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Yeah, they are very accurate and accomodating all the posible issues na inquiries about the project they also have plans to increase the number of investors so with the funds to used for the development and implementation of the project.
Its price have a constant growth and all the expectations currently looking around 0.50$ USD so there was more queries expected to happen and developers are very keen with more deployment activities and various advertising strategies.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Its price have a constant growth and all the expectations currently looking around 0.50$ USD so there was more queries expected to happen and developers are very keen with more deployment activities and various advertising strategies.
Hopefully they will launch a campaigns or some other way to promote the project in the crypto community market. This will help to spread the project information and benefits. If the project is now on its partial updates and it was quite a good one this is a good start and hopefully it will finish how we want it to end.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Thank. Let's work together!  Wink

We are very pleased that the project has more and more investors and partners. Add to the New Year bonus program BOUNTY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

And the project already have a bunch of supporters as well. So many improvements and progress from the past months and with that, i know that the team did a lot of efforts.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

It is a precautionary intimation for all the investors of the project to be aware of the scammers, official admins will never message you to invest some funds  and ensure you are on the right track and save your funds from such scammers.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I am very pleased that the team has finally added a Bounty campaign. This is a good event for many supporters of the project, I am sure there will be a lot of participants here.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I am very pleased that the team has finally added a Bounty campaign. This is a good event for many supporters of the project, I am sure there will be a lot of participants here.
Through bounty program there was more supporters who are successfully posting their application, understanding the instructions where they are getting recognized for their talents.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

yes I am happy with the bounty campaign. they have launched signeture campaign too.  the team is working hard to make the project worthfull for investmnet.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

yes I am happy with the bounty campaign. they have launched signeture campaign too.  the team is working hard to make the project worthfull for investmnet.

I am sure that many we're happy upon hearing about they added a bounty campaign in the project. This will make the number of supporters and participants increased. It is also a proof that the team is doing what is best for the project. Some entertained the suggestions of community which is so good to know.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.
As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
True, waiting for the updates is the thing that we should do right now. Well, the dev team should be able to produce development that  also have good impact to the project that's maybe the reason that at this time no update is being announced. Everything should be work properly and it takes time to do that.

I think they are doing what they need to do to get the attention of the investors. Updates can be seen in the site and here is probably some sort of major announcement.
I think this project started just few weeks back and its already making some better impact than most its been listed on exchanges there are tons of updates and the price is really steady considering how market is now so i think their updates is rolling nicely

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
Yeah, getting money from the ico is just a small success. While a big success is from the project to make the project awesome and has so many supporters and users.
Actually having a numerous users and investors is quite a good success after all. Dealing and attracting investors is a gigantic and challenging job so having a investors and making it more established abd increase its number is such a good achievements.
Well said i also trying to observe their capabilities when it comes to solving issues and problems and how they handle people suggestions and I think they did well.
Main part of most successful online firms is from the advertisements, shown on the site.
Hello! Yes, I support your opinion. I read a lot of reviews about the project and I like the fact that the main comments here are true and no one squeaks a lie.
We can directly take a look with project published documents also do join in their official social channels and shoot our queries and get the right solutions instead we depend on reviews.
Yes I agree and am glad that my point was helpful to you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:34:05 PM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.
Thanks for the link. Such trading through the official site will be very much to liking. I do not like to download third-party clients.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.
As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
True, waiting for the updates is the thing that we should do right now. Well, the dev team should be able to produce development that  also have good impact to the project that's maybe the reason that at this time no update is being announced. Everything should be work properly and it takes time to do that.

I think they are doing what they need to do to get the attention of the investors. Updates can be seen in the site and here is probably some sort of major announcement.
Check their social media guys like facebook. They hace a lot of updates being post and i don't think they lack in any aspects in terms of keeping us updated.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

That's right.

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16361-how-to-trade-tokens-on-the-dex

For the past day, the price was about $ 0.12-0.14 but the quotes change depending on the market situation, while in general they are steadily growing, despite the fall in the crypto market.

Now the crypt market has fallen, and thanks to this fact, the actual price of the tokens has slightly subsided, but I am sure that the price will rise again in the next 24 hours. You have a chance to take a bit cheaper on a pullback.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: