Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

Because of the continuous downfall of the crypto market especially the price of the Bitcoin, the Bitcoin Sport totally got affected and cause the actual price of the Bitcoin Sport tokens to made slightly subsided. This is not a good to happen and this is also not avoidable too, but I still believe that sooner or later that the Bitcoin market price will rise up again and bring back this project into normal state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

Because of the continuous downfall of the crypto market especially the price of the Bitcoin, the Bitcoin Sport totally got affected and cause the actual price of the Bitcoin Sport tokens to made slightly subsided. This is not a good to happen and this is also not avoidable too, but I still believe that sooner or later that the Bitcoin market price will rise up again and bring back this project into normal state.

if the bitcon sport is affected because of the bearish movement I think it's only with it's dollar value and not really against with other valued cryptocurrency like bitcoin
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.
Quite a great platform which can be used on a client and also the web version. This incredible thing could make the platform easier to access.
Dhudang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

However, there are so many factors on why did the bitcoin fall today. It seems like bitcoin are having a decreasing popularity because of the people doesnt like bitcoin more.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:05:43 AM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.

But the main version is the client which means it'll for most part be very limited, there's very few apps which have same functionality in the browser like discord
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

However, there are so many factors on why did the bitcoin fall today. It seems like bitcoin are having a decreasing popularity because of the people doesnt like bitcoin more.

You couldn't be further from the truth, the entire cause of the fall was the whole BCH fork war going on between Roger Ver and Craig Wright at the moment
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Thanks for the link. Such trading through the official site will be very much to liking. I do not like to download third-party clients.

That would be a good idea if they will release an apps that is compatable with android and IOS  for customers and investor to be able to use it conveniently.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

The web version will be most convenient because if you are going somewhere, You can use it anytime you want, Just login in the site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

There was a lot of spam in the chat. We take action. Tell me how to block a user in the chat? Blocking a spammer does not prevent him from accessing the chat.

Now, we simply delete posts with links.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

That's right.

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16361-how-to-trade-tokens-on-the-dex

For the past day, the price was about $ 0.12-0.14 but the quotes change depending on the market situation, while in general they are steadily growing, despite the fall in the crypto market.

Now the crypt market has fallen, and thanks to this fact, the actual price of the tokens has slightly subsided, but I am sure that the price will rise again in the next 24 hours. You have a chance to take a bit cheaper on a pullback.

Great thank you for another instruction on how to be able to buy, sell or trade bitcoin sport. This is time to buy because it has a low price now.

connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

That's right.

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16361-how-to-trade-tokens-on-the-dex

For the past day, the price was about $ 0.12-0.14 but the quotes change depending on the market situation, while in general they are steadily growing, despite the fall in the crypto market.

Now the crypt market has fallen, and thanks to this fact, the actual price of the tokens has slightly subsided, but I am sure that the price will rise again in the next 24 hours. You have a chance to take a bit cheaper on a pullback.
Really? Then I think it's a great time to buy more of this token while it is cheap and affordable. It could possibly give us a high profit onced the price rise again. But what are your basis that it can truly rise again in the next 24 hours? Is there something new that we don't know yet?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

That's right.

Really? Then I think it's a great time to buy more of this token while it is cheap and affordable. It could possibly give us a high profit onced the price rise again. But what are your basis that it can truly rise again in the next 24 hours? Is there something new that we don't know yet?

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

There was a lot of spam in the chat. We take action. Tell me how to block a user in the chat? Blocking a spammer does not prevent him from accessing the chat.

Now, we simply delete posts with links.

I think there are available bots that can filter posted links and ban spammers. Maybe you can search for it, I don't know if it's free. But I've seen a lot of useful bots in different telegram channel. Spammers are everywhere and the only solution is to ban them immediately.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

That's right.

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.
There are many factors that would really affects of what is the situation of the Bitcoin sport now. And this kind of market is also changeable, we cannot predict what's next. But it could be helpful to be positive all the time especially to the people behind this project that they could be stand and rise again.
bitro33

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

That's right.

There are many factors that would really affects of what is the situation of the Bitcoin sport now. And this kind of market is also changeable, we cannot predict what's next. But it could be helpful to be positive all the time especially to the people behind this project that they could be stand and rise again.

too many btc forks now, mostly p&d IMO
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.
As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
True, waiting for the updates is the thing that we should do right now. Well, the dev team should be able to produce development that  also have good impact to the project that's maybe the reason that at this time no update is being announced. Everything should be work properly and it takes time to do that.

I think they are doing what they need to do to get the attention of the investors. Updates can be seen in the site and here is probably some sort of major announcement.
Check their social media guys like facebook. They hace a lot of updates being post and i don't think they lack in any aspects in terms of keeping us updated.
Yes, some people do not have much time to follow so they can sticky some social media from Bitcoin Sport to gain news is better.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

That's right.

too many btc forks now, mostly p&d IMO
Yes, BTC forks, ETH forks, they will make the value of coin will increasing or decreasing? We don't know, but they make more complicate at cryptoworld.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.

It depends on how the dev face with this kind of situation because I think they must have a back up plan when things are not as what they expected. The team must be professional enough in order to handle with this kind of project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: