Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.
Thanks for the link. Such trading through the official site will be very much to liking. I do not like to download third-party clients.

Me neither, I hate to install programs on my Laptop in general, some of them cause problems on windows which in some cases forces to do a format. Cloud is future, I hope companies stop wasting money on windows programs and focus on cloud apps.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

This project looks interesting. I thought that the idea of this project could become very popular and interesting for many people.

Not sure what's interesting about this project aside from the price chart of the coin which they are showing (not sure whats the trading volume,).
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

And on what resource it is possible to look and make sure of information of the token cost provided by the developer concerning growth?

They need more people to support the project especially on the bounty campaigns i guess. The more supporters the more impression and traffic to the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

This project looks interesting. I thought that the idea of this project could become very popular and interesting for many people.

Not sure what's interesting about this project aside from the price chart of the coin which they are showing (not sure whats the trading volume,).

We can always visit the official trading site of bitcoin sport on waves platforms to be sure that it is real trading volume etc.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

We can always visit the official trading site of bitcoin sport on waves platforms to be sure that it is real trading volume etc.

For me, this project has a good vision for the crypto currency community. And more than the good platform it have, the Bitcoin Sport is already been available in the waves platform and as for that, you can really look the Bitcoin Sport in the waves platform regarding the real trading volume. For this, I am looking forward to more upcoming updates and announcements of the project team regarding this project.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

T
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

For me, this project has a good vision for the crypto currency community. And more than the good platform it have, the Bitcoin Sport is already been available in the waves platform and as for that, you can really look the Bitcoin Sport in the waves platform regarding the real trading volume. For this, I am looking forward to more upcoming updates and announcements of the project team regarding this project.

It's a good project and plans but needs more impression and traffic from the crypto community, So it is a good choice they launched a campaign from all around the forum especially on local boards.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
Because of the current market situation, the development team must really try very hard to attract more investors to their project. I think it is quite difficult.

What are you on about? The current market situation is a massive dip which means there's gonna be a ton of guys who're eagerly throwing fiat at crypto
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

It's a good project and plans but needs more impression and traffic from the crypto community, So it is a good choice they launched a campaign from all around the forum especially on local boards.
That is true. The Bitcoin Sport project holds a great capabilities and shows a potential to make its visions and objectives to come into reality and not remain into paper words. So what the team to work out with is the good and attractive promotional advertisement to gain more people for its community for its continuous growth.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
I hope that the investors can make a great opportunity to give a whole new project and it seems like they were giving the market situation a highly interesting one.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

And on what resource it is possible to look and make sure of information of the token cost provided by the developer concerning growth?

They need more people to support the project especially on the bounty campaigns i guess. The more supporters the more impression and traffic to the site.
Im not sure how the project can do the best since they were giving such a plenty of a good opportunity for us especially at the bounty campaign which gives so many tokens.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

What are the developers saying about the current state of the project? Are there any news or updates? I have not seen anything like this lately.

The progress of work can be observed by investors who have bought from 25,000 coins. If you are our investor, write me a private message.

We are working on it now. If there are proposals for advertising on cryptocurrency portals from you or from other readers of the topic - write me a private message.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Real token with 1200% at the initial level is a vivid metrics which bitcoin sport is handling through clients and with the advertising they are gaining global attention, seems they have more private investors who are exploring more with the project with more partnership deeds for handling this billion dollar project.
I really hope that after the launch and release of tokens, the popularity of the project will not fall, as it mostly happens in young projects.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.

As what have already been discussed, everything should always have a reason why it's happening. This isn't a one of a kind crypto but just another innovations which uses the blockchain technology.
Bitcoin breaks it all support and i think now it head towards the support of 5250$ and if it will break that support then directly go to the 4800$ and it has vwry strong support there so wait for some moment.
In my opinion, if the price of Bitcoin drops so much, it will only be worse than the project. No robust pricing support. I am worried about this.
It will not have a direct impact on project but for the entire crypto industry will have the impact, at first if any dips on alt market then they can be on a safer play through choosing bitcoin but this is completely new to handle for the entire crypto currency users however it is well known for everyone it is all based on the demand and supply.
To some extent you are right, but it still seems to me that the fall of almost all coins on the market can pull it down.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

Absolutely right. Visit https://bitcoin-sport.org/

it still seems to me that the fall of almost all coins on the market can pull it down.

The time has come to understand that it is impossible to store all the money in Bitcoin and popular altcoins. Profit today is possible only on investments in new promising projects! Add bitcoin sports to your cryptocurrency portfolio! This simple step will help you earn, and not constantly play money!

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Real token with 1200% at the initial level is a vivid metrics which bitcoin sport is handling through clients and with the advertising they are gaining global attention, seems they have more private investors who are exploring more with the project with more partnership deeds for handling this billion dollar project.
I really hope that after the launch and release of tokens, the popularity of the project will not fall, as it mostly happens in young projects.
We hope that it will not happen to Bitcoin Sport so that all people who purchased the tokens before will have the chance to gain profits. We also need to keep in supporting this project until the team can come up good improvements and progress in the development.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

We hope that it will not happen to Bitcoin Sport so that all people who purchased the tokens before will have the chance to gain profits. We also need to keep in supporting this project until the team can come up good improvements and progress in the development.
Yes, at end of 2018, have a lot of surprising occur and we really expect Bitcoin Sport will bring profit to investors instead of make they losing.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

What are the developers saying about the current state of the project? Are there any news or updates? I have not seen anything like this lately.

The progress of work can be observed by investors who have bought from 25,000 coins. If you are our investor, write me a private message.

We are working on it now. If there are proposals for advertising on cryptocurrency portals from you or from other readers of the topic - write me a private message.
Yes, i think this project should running some ads or have partnership with some crypto experts or advisors,..
damniatx_

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Crypto market is not realy in good position right now and it might also do an impact to ico projects like bitcoin sport. If crypto will continue to drop will they still stick to their hard cap goal?
good question, I also care about this side of the project. Now the market is not very stable and I am a little worried about the further development of the project, I hope they will come out of this crisis without any problems.
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Adding "billion dollar project" to your own project seems kinda sketchy... where can I read about your team members and see your roadmap?

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: