Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Always when the desire for the next thread on the forum where the project of btcfork is discussed, I have a smile on my face. Many newbies who write that they will soon become rich and praise the project.
But guys look in topic really there is nothing new. In addition, the developers are obvious newbies and didnt have money. And this means that you are unlikely to become rich if you buy shis fork.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.

As what have already been discussed, everything should always have a reason why it's happening. This isn't a one of a kind crypto but just another innovations which uses the blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.

As what have already been discussed, everything should always have a reason why it's happening. This isn't a one of a kind crypto but just another innovations which uses the blockchain technology.
The transparency in each project is important but some developers don't relay or tell the investors or the supporters about the project issues and some other to avoid panic and false information and crate doubtful in the project. That is why launching confidential information is very crucial.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.

That's right.

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://support.wavesplatform.com/en/knowledge-bases/2/articles/16361-how-to-trade-tokens-on-the-dex

For the past day, the price was about $ 0.12-0.14 but the quotes change depending on the market situation, while in general they are steadily growing, despite the fall in the crypto market.

Now the crypt market has fallen, and thanks to this fact, the actual price of the tokens has slightly subsided, but I am sure that the price will rise again in the next 24 hours. You have a chance to take a bit cheaper on a pullback.
This is what we call opportunity where investors can gain much because the price has lessen, although we can't really tell if when it is going to go up or will it continue to fall but its better to take the risk and yet at the same time an opportunity.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:08 PM

Bitcoin breaks it all support and i think now it head towards the support of 5250$ and if it will break that support then directly go to the 4800$ and it has vwry strong support there so wait for some moment.
In my opinion, if the price of Bitcoin drops so much, it will only be worse than the project. No robust pricing support. I am worried about this.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.
As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
Yes, yes, but I still would like the team to write updates to us more often and simply communicate with the users. So it is felt that they follow the project and its development.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

I am also thinking that.  but may be team have alternate plans for critical situation. and will be comeout as a successfull project for investment

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

We do want to see this platform getting established soon but i don't think of it as an investment for what i am only after is betting. But in case the value goes high soon then would think of it the different way.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Real token with 1200% at the initial level is a vivid metrics which bitcoin sport is handling through clients and with the advertising they are gaining global attention, seems they have more private investors who are exploring more with the project with more partnership deeds for handling this billion dollar project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Bitcoin breaks it all support and i think now it head towards the support of 5250$ and if it will break that support then directly go to the 4800$ and it has vwry strong support there so wait for some moment.
In my opinion, if the price of Bitcoin drops so much, it will only be worse than the project. No robust pricing support. I am worried about this.
It will not have a direct impact on project but for the entire crypto industry will have the impact, at first if any dips on alt market then they can be on a safer play through choosing bitcoin but this is completely new to handle for the entire crypto currency users however it is well known for everyone it is all based on the demand and supply.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I expect strong growth in the cryptocurrency market in December. But until the end of November, Bitcoin may fall to 4800, I agree with you.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

I really like the fact that the team almost every day updates information on the project on the first page. It says about continuous work of team.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.

Indeed, they had. The web version is available at https://client.wavesplatform.com and needs no installation. When enter the link it will ask you if you want to download desktop app or continue with web, Click on the second option and you are ready to go.
Will there be any extensive fees for this?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
Because of the current market situation, the development team must really try very hard to attract more investors to their project. I think it is quite difficult.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

What are the developers saying about the current state of the project? Are there any news or updates? I have not seen anything like this lately.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

And on what resource it is possible to look and make sure of information of the token cost provided by the developer concerning growth?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

I really like the fact that the team almost every day updates information on the project on the first page. It says about continuous work of team.
I totally agree with you mate, its nice to know and feel that the project team are very hardworking and never stop surprising the investors and supporters with their updates even how small and huge is that the important thing is we recieved fresh info from them every jow and then.
HelgaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

This project looks interesting. I thought that the idea of this project could become very popular and interesting for many people.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

That would be the best thing that the team will do in order for them to feel confident on their investment most especially the situation of crypto market nowadays.  The team should find ways to get along with the situation without being affected so that investors will continue to invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: