Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
Because of the current market situation, the development team must really try very hard to attract more investors to their project. I think it is quite difficult.
I agree! To attract investors into the project is quite difficult. In my opinion, the continuous project has technological improvements, promote the publicity so that the project is widely known to the community and many preferential policies for users ... will contribute to attract investment into the project effectively.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Crypto market is not realy in good position right now and it might also do an impact to ico projects like bitcoin sport. If crypto will continue to drop will they still stick to their hard cap goal?
good question, I also care about this side of the project. Now the market is not very stable and I am a little worried about the further development of the project, I hope they will come out of this crisis without any problems.

Well, the project can only reach success if they will do their best and will never give up despite of this crisis, bitcoin is down and the market too, but the most important thing is the team will never surrender in developing the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Real token with 1200% at the initial level is a vivid metrics which bitcoin sport is handling through clients and with the advertising they are gaining global attention, seems they have more private investors who are exploring more with the project with more partnership deeds for handling this billion dollar project.
I really hope that after the launch and release of tokens, the popularity of the project will not fall, as it mostly happens in young projects.
We hope that it will not happen to Bitcoin Sport so that all people who purchased the tokens before will have the chance to gain profits. We also need to keep in supporting this project until the team can come up good improvements and progress in the development.
Let's be more positive about it. I have huge trust about the project. The team will do their best for making  this project a successful one. Let's keep our support in this way we can help to boost and energize the team to to more and keep on moving for project future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

The team trying to ensure that Bitcoin Sport is fast, easy, secure, profitable for investors and flexible for millions of users.to make the betting in a easy manner.
Yeah they need to ensure about investors choice & if they are eager to invest this project during this market situation.or how to make this project standard to the investors
Because of the current market situation, the development team must really try very hard to attract more investors to their project. I think it is quite difficult.
Yeah that is very tough as it is a new project.i think now they should try to stick their plan and concentrate to maintain the initial price they offer
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Crypto market is not realy in good position right now and it might also do an impact to ico projects like bitcoin sport. If crypto will continue to drop will they still stick to their hard cap goal?
good question, I also care about this side of the project. Now the market is not very stable and I am a little worried about the further development of the project, I hope they will come out of this crisis without any problems.
I think the price will remain invariable in ETH because it was stipulated in advance, as far as I understand. It is in the article of agreement.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I think the price will remain invariable in ETH because it was stipulated in advance, as far as I understand. It is in the article of agreement.
The development of the project is currently on going, we need to be strong for the project team and all who supported this project. The price is still unstable but it doesn't mean the project will fall or failed, its too early to say that there is a chance for success  I am very confident of that. What we need to do right now is keep on holding until the storm will pass.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

This project looks interesting. I thought that the idea of this project could become very popular and interesting for many people.

Not sure what's interesting about this project aside from the price chart of the coin which they are showing (not sure whats the trading volume,).

We can always visit the official trading site of bitcoin sport on waves platforms to be sure that it is real trading volume etc.

Absolutely right. Visit https://bitcoin-sport.org/

it still seems to me that the fall of almost all coins on the market can pull it down.

The time has come to understand that it is impossible to store all the money in Bitcoin and popular altcoins. Profit today is possible only on investments in new promising projects! Add bitcoin sports to your cryptocurrency portfolio! This simple step will help you earn, and not constantly play money!
Though even if you invest on new projects, when the market goes down continuously then it would be risky. That is why every project's team should have backup plan to that because there are some few projects i have joined previously backout due to same issue.
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Nice work, this is definitely helps the platform to be known here in the forum. This is what the bounty hunters wanted and probably I would grab the opportunity to join some of the program.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

As I am looking the market now we can see that it falls again, so this affect all alts now. I hope bitcoin sport will continue its plans and goals whatever crypto market is experiencing now.

Me too. I am hoping for this project to get even better despite in the current situation now in the crypto market. Even if it takes more time I will still keep supporting Bitcoin Sport because I know that they have what it takes to become one of a kind and good for crypto investments.

As what have already been discussed, everything should always have a reason why it's happening. This isn't a one of a kind crypto but just another innovations which uses the blockchain technology.
Bitcoin breaks it all support and i think now it head towards the support of 5250$ and if it will break that support then directly go to the 4800$ and it has vwry strong support there so wait for some moment.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Nice work, this is definitely helps the platform to be known here in the forum. This is what the bounty hunters wanted and probably I would grab the opportunity to join some of the program.

which programe are u talking about. is it bounty program or ico programe.? I also wanna join their ico peograme.  it may be a great project for investors

federicocrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

This project looks very interesting. But the negative situation in the cryptocurrency market does not give a chance to new and promising projects.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

This project looks very interesting. But the negative situation in the cryptocurrency market does not give a chance to new and promising projects.

Just the negative in the market should make it clear to investors that it is time to enter new projects if investors are working for profit.

Is profit important to you or an idea? There will be profit with us.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

What are the developers saying about the current state of the project? Are there any news or updates? I have not seen anything like this lately.
I am also waiting for the updates by the team itself.
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

What are the developers saying about the current state of the project? Are there any news or updates? I have not seen anything like this lately.
I think that at the moment many people are waiting for news from this project. But the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market does not allow such a project to develop in full force.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Just the negative in the market should make it clear to investors that it is time to enter new projects if investors are working for profit.

Is profit important to you or an idea? There will be profit with us.

Market impact is just a part and the entire project is just not depended on the market and it is all in the hands of developers how better they explore to the new technologies and launch more updates that will bring more chance to achieve new records.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:30 PM

I think that at the moment many people are waiting for news from this project. But the overall situation in the cryptocurrency market does not allow such a project to develop in full force.

The news and updates from the team is the most awaited part to hear among all people who supports and invested the project in order to tracked every action that the team made for the project. It is good that the team will make way to find solution about this. I think being active is one of the important thing they need todo first.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

What do you mean by that? You mean the project doesn't need to be in a hurry in order to be able to complete? Also, about the upcoming update, you can definitely find it in their website.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

I think they have much greater updates than other icos recently The only news i will be waiting for is when they plan to make a switch to ETH but am sure it will take devs time and also market condition should affect that as well

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

I think they have much greater updates than other icos recently The only news i will be waiting for is when they plan to make a switch to ETH but am sure it will take devs time and also market condition should affect that as well
Developers should share the updates dealing with all the initiatives they are driving with that will enable all the investors of the project to successfully understand the progress of the project.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Actually, they are active on their social media accounts such as facebook, I get updates about the current situation of this project from their facebook page, maybe you should also try to check it for it might be the updates you may be looking for.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: