Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85338 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Russian project, token, likeness of bitcoin on the waves platform. Did I miss anything important?)

You are not quite right. The project is international and in the project team are citizens of several states. Do not forget that the Ethereum platform, like the Waves, was not created without the participation of Russian programmers.

At the same time, Russia and the CIS countries are a good market for cryptoactive assets, due to certain problems in the Russian economy. The project also involves citizens of the United States and Ukraine, Estonia and Belarus. The first investors of the project from various countries.

I think this question is irrelevant.

Which of the famous athletes is your Ambassador? Do you have any contacts with the Federation of any sport in Russia or any other country?

If the title of the project has the word "sport", this does not mean that the sport itself should be discussed here. Let them do it on sites dedicated to sports.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Metaliks

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

Russian project, token, likeness of bitcoin on the waves platform. Did I miss anything important?) Which of the famous athletes is your Ambassador? Do you have any contacts with the Federation of any sport in Russia or any other country?
Guy, there will be sports betting on this platform. Smiley
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

good specs and features
 in my opinion the plans are good. I believe in this project.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Russian project, token, likeness of bitcoin on the waves platform. Did I miss anything important?) Which of the famous athletes is your Ambassador? Do you have any contacts with the Federation of any sport in Russia or any other country?

Very very muddy project. But what to do about the market now at such a level is that you have to invent such projects in order to advance. The most annoying thing is that instead of a real code, there is nothing. In only PR and it is not far away in the current market.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

Very very muddy project. But what to do about the market now at such a level is that you have to invent such projects in order to advance. The most annoying thing is that instead of a real code, there is nothing. In only PR and it is not far away in the current market.
don't rush, the project has not yet started.
perhaps the project will be successful.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

The project may not like everyone, but investors will appreciate it.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

why do you think so?
what is the attractiveness for investors?
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

why do you think so?
I think with the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

why do you think so?
I think with the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche.
It's the right decision given all the drama in crypto market.  it is important right now
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

It's the right decision given all the drama in crypto market.  it is important right now

I am glad that the majority of the crypto community supports the idea of the project.

Invest in our project and it will support the entire crypto market! I hope that investors will make a large number of X on investment in the project, and buying a BSport token will bring huge profits in the coming months.

Metaliks

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

It's the right decision given all the drama in crypto market.  it is important right now

I am glad that the majority of the crypto community supports the idea of the project.

Invest in our project and it will support the entire crypto market! I hope that investors will make a large number of X on investment in the project, and buying a BSport token will bring huge profits in the coming months.
the idea is really good.
but so far your project does not look reliable.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

the idea is really good.

The token has been trading since January 19, 2018. Check the history of trading and the dynamics of stock quotes.

Real Miracle

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

the idea is really good.

The token has been trading since January 19, 2018. Check the history of trading and the dynamics of stock quotes.
I also like your idea.
but tokens trade does not mean the success of the project.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

the idea is really good.

I also like your idea.
but tokens trade does not mean the success of the project.
the longer the preparation lasts, the more investors they can get.

The ICO's are all expecting people to invest in a coin
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

You are right in something. But this does not mean that we do not want to conduct an ICO. There are minor tasks that need to be completed before starting the ICO.

Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

You are right in something. But this does not mean that we do not want to conduct an ICO. There are minor tasks that need to be completed before starting the ICO.
no need to hurry. I hope you will succeed.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

I watching your activities on social media, you have high-quality social marketing.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

This project does not look bad, I will keep an eye on the next updates.
Metaliks

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

sorry for the trouble.
where I can see the instruction how to use the wallet? I do not understand what to do there!
Real Miracle

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

Will you enter into partnerships with other exchanges or bookmakers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: