Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December  (Read 3224 times)
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Yes, market is coming in Oct and November after sometime. It can be seen that we are getting some thing new with great joy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Everyone has big expectation and I think we deserve having big expectations right now. We want to see what happened at the end of 2017 and this somehow gives us hope that it will be the same this year.
I think so. A lot of crypto guys are constantly searching forward to the bull market rate. With the intention to promote the shit tokens of their fingers, however have to mention that this concept is not likely to be found out, despite the fact that the bull market rate comes on December, the shit token could be beaten with the aid of greater new tokens, nobody will be aware that.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

The bull market hasn't even come close yet. I think that it is possible that this year prices will not go up, and the market will begin to grow for example in February, as this year was a lot of surprises.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

We all hope and look forward to the growth of the market ... The red market is already tired of everyone. But already the middle of October and no sustainable growing trend is observed. It is sad. It is possible that now we will reach that very second bottom after which steady growth will begin.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

I was waiting for the market to turn in the spring, but this did not happen. At the moment I'm not sure that in the next six months the market will go up.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

We're already in mid October unfortunately, there's not even one sign that we are going to see the bulls making a comeback at this time. Again, we have a lot of positives news but sad to say its not enough to push and make a reversal. Last year was different so its obvious that we won't replicate it this year.

I mean if bull run will happen, it will at some point. We don't need to wait because if it will happen, then if will happen. The problem is that we are still attached to last year's performance but we totally forgot that past performance is not a indication for a future success specially how volatile crypto market is.

I wouldn't be so negative.  There is no reason we can't reach new highs by the end of this year.  Bitcoin is still higher than it was this time one year ago.  It only rook a few months for bitcoin to soar from 5k up to 20k.  A lot of experts are still calling for a 25k by the end of this year.  The whales have made a lot of us doubt crypto prices but when the bull starts they will jump right back in.

Of course I'm very bullish about bitcoin. However, if you look at the current trend, it seems that there's not enough push from investors to put their cash on the market again. Well the $5k-$20k run different, too many good news coming our way. But this year was different though.

I know one perma-bull who already changed his tune - Mike Novogratz, https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/03/bitcoin-wont-top-9000-by-years-end-former-hedge-fund-legend-novogratz-says.html.

So let's see how it goes leading to the end of the year. Its better to be prepared if there's no bull run instead of waiting for it and you didn't do any adjustments on your end.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Honestly, I do not believe that the market will recover in short-term and I consider every spike we have now as temporary. The chart trend is very bearish, and we need large trading volumes to break this bearish trend, which we don’t have them for now. If we see the trend that is been going on from the last few years, the market can rise by mid-November but that will still be a speculation.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

It's been long people are saying that bull run will come, months come and gone and we are still going down, I think no one knows when the bull run will actually start, in my own opinion what will start bull run is the approval of bitcoin ETF by the SEC, If that fails to happen, we might not see bull run for this year.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

According to the statistics, you're right. Let's look at the situation without all these mathematical data. I do not see any prerequisites for growth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
It's mid-October already but I can't see any unusual activity on the market except for the fact that Eth is again worth less than $200. I respect Binance CEO for trying to be positive but in reality the situation leaves much to be desired.

StockholmZ

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?
by 2018 until the month now it looks more depressing when prices go down so you don't have to know what to do now, I'm currently saving the safest place

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Unfortunately, there are no signals to start a bullish trend in the cryptocurrency market. As we can see, the market stands still. I also think that a new growth will begin soon, but for now we have to wait.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Now we are in October but not to see bull run.i hope November or December will be bull run coming.market moving conditions doesn't enough to bull run.i think we need to wait.                 

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 05:44:47 PM by apalenkoff

The bull market hasn't even come close yet. I think that it is possible that this year prices will not go up, and the market will begin to grow for example in February, as this year was a lot of surprises.

The bull market cannot exist while the crypto is in current conditions. I think the crypto keeps the power because of the speculation only.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I think that he voiced the expectations of the whole crypto community, people willingly believe in what they really want ...
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

again the same thing. Now bull market will come in October December. if  the market will no grow in this period, then will appear the thread that the market grow in January March and so on.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

Unfortunately, there are no signals to start a bullish trend in the cryptocurrency market. As we can see, the market stands still. I also think that a new growth will begin soon, but for now we have to wait.
Unfortunately yes, you're right. I still can;t see the bullish market that the OP said. Guess the market this year won't be similar to market last year which definitely skyrocketed. Patience is a virtue so i guess i will wait until the right time comes.

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

again the same thing. Now bull market will come in October December. if  the market will no grow in this period, then will appear the thread that the market grow in January March and so on.

They always comforted each other by giving the belief that the market will grow back strongly so they can reclaim the lost money. These themes will always appear because there are so many people who want it
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

They always comforted each other by giving the belief that the market will grow back strongly so they can reclaim the lost money. These themes will always appear because there are so many people who want it
I think that in vain people are comforted by promises and positive forecasts. Practical for half a year the cryptocurrency market did not show green.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

I hope everything will be as it happens with technical analysis, when the crowd is confident in some level, it does it. We are all confident in the rally to the new year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: