Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

I would study valuable COINS before investing in cryptocurrencies and then stick with them for the long term. Always invest with extra money and don't sell when prices are low. That's my strategy.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Do not put all of your egg in a single basket. You should diversify your investment to manage risk and reduce losses. Also, before you invest in a project, you should read it's whitepaper first so that you could come up with your conclusion whether you will invest or not. You do not buy for short-term, you buy for long-term.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

My risk management would be to find a little profit as often as possible, i'll tried not too greedy by waiting for so many profit a a times.
Cause i've done that one before and it end up loosing.

I agree with you! As soon as a trader is able to manage his own greediness, he is able to manage his risks) This rule works 100% with me)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

For me, i've always tried to limit what i've done better in investment or when i trade.
I've always spare my fund for investment, and tried to spread what i invest on several project, so when ever one project still not making some profit, the other able to close it with the profit.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I never invest more than 20% of my own deposit in one coin - it would be very risky. I keep about 30-50% in Bitcoin or Etherum. Always use a stop-loss and try to fix the profit quickly. I try not to be greedy, and I am not interested in 50-100% profit. 5-15% is enough.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

I try to use basic rules. I trade only on a trend. I buy then when others sell and I sell when others buy. Good tactics turns out

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

To manage my risks, I am not following a very dynamic way in the world of crypto. If I don't be cold blooded, I know that this bad prices can give big damage to my portfolio. I think hodling can be very profitable for the future.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

Investing in electronic money wants to make money. You have to know how to manage the risks. Do not hold a penny while its price is rising. The higher the price you sell to earn a profit. At low prices, please wait patiently not to sell losses.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

I dont have much experience in trading short term in cryptomarket. Crypto market have high fluctuation and i think its need good knowledge in trading. I am prefer keep my coin for long term at least for 3 months
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

I do proper research before investing in any project and then hold that for long term.

This is working good for me till now.

This is really effective indeed. It is very important to first know something in where you would invest. Do research is a very effective way to understand everything. With enough knowledge you will know the risk and the probability of you winning or earning profit in an investment.

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:30:27 AM

if you are already sure want to invest in crypto, then the key is patient. because the risk of falling prices is huge because crypto is fluctuating. do not panic sell when price down, keep hold and wait price will rise again.
Yes that is true, in Crypto trading it is very high risk if the price falls and it is very risky for our capital. especially if you lack experience in trading in the Crypto world, it is very dangerous. I myself am a beginner in the Bitcoin trade, so I only manage my capital by being recycled for now. I am not in a hurry to buy order. I waited for the price to fall very deep and at that time I dared to buy.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

For me i'll take the risk on every decision i made because the risk is already in there when to invest your money, you have to be ready to loss at any time because it is also serve as a lesson sometimes that we must take risk in order to become success.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

on every decision. I calculate my risk and effects especially when i invest on some coins. I am always vigilant towards looking into updates
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

well. i do not buy anything for short term. i buy the project that i like and i see a future. and hold till it reaches the target. holding reduces the risk of
traders. and i do not make margin trading because i am not a professional trader and it would be gambling for me.

Nice. I think, what you do is more lower risk than day trading. I like to try like how you trade. Maybe its not take much time, onlu time that we spend to learn coin price before we buy. after that, we just wait and drinking coffe.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

I am not very good at trading in the short term because I have tried it.
there is nothing I can get because it is difficult for me to predict market value, so I choose a long-term investment.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

I consider myself a long- and short-term trader. There are coins considered best for short-term. As of now, I'm trading at least 3 coins in a short-term. I often do a buy and sell orders so I won't be spending much of my time looking at the chart every second. Most of my buy or sell order prices are based on my gutt feeling. But still, I am considering also the trend in the past days up to present. I hope it continues to  do well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

Not many trade in short term because i have many losses than profit. Then my friend suggest me to do long term investment but don't ever think about the coins and don't look everyday in market. It works.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I believe that if we want to make a big profit in one step, the greater the risk we might get.
My determinant of selling or buying tokens is the price fluctuation of the coin, and the trading volume in an exchanger.
daily, between 2 to 4 days or weekly, 2 to 4 months
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

my strategy never all in my assets, usually I only use 30% for short trem daily trading 30% is hold on the coin for long term and 10% for reserves. some conditions my strategy are safe for me.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

~snip~
~snip~

Value, usability, potential, and popularity are the minimum factors that I always analyze before deciding to sell or buy a coin. I think those factors really crucial and important for the coin itself and the holders.

~snip~

Actually I prefer to trade for short term but it seems hard for now. I just plan for long term now. If there is a change in market trends, maybe I want to try for short term. Still, I am sure many people working as short-term traders since another person has another strategy in trading. The others maybe can do short-term trading very well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: