Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

I was contented in buying altcoins and wait for the correct timing or either when the bull is ready to run because I admit that I'm not a good trader and I'm afraid that my coins will be lost
There is nothing to be afraid of, everything that happens will be done in any case, so there is no point in talking about it. Just try not to worsen the situation with what is on the market today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

We should not keep coins at this time so you should sell them as the best way to manage your risk.Besides you need to observe the market to take reasonable measures.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

For the fact that the market is bearish now makes it a bit tricky in deciding to go short or long. However, your ability to manage risks comes from the choice of coins you go for although it cuts accross other coins but a good fundamental analysis would do.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I am managing my risks in crypto by not buying any crypto for my real money,just for bounty reward. I think this is a good and safe way being involved in cryptoindustry without any negative affect for my wallet.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
Since 4-5 months, if I feel something wrong and we can see dump soon, I never buy anything and just wait in usdt, this is also working very good for me and generally mondays are dump days for week, it is interesting so I'm in usdt now for example and market dumped again.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

I try to adhere to the rules of investing. The most important thing is to diversify your portfolio. I try to keep at least 10 different coins and tokens in my briefcase. You can not invest all your money in just one coin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

with this fluctuating market i buy only to make long term hold and I do not sell anything at a loss but i wait at least until the sale price is equal to the purchase price
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

To reduce the risks, I spray my money on several dozen projects. This allows me to profit from some projects to cover losses from others.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

We should not keep coins at this time so you should sell them as the best way to manage your risk.Besides you need to observe the market to take reasonable measures.
Why do you advise selling coins? Do you think that you can buy cheap coins now and make a profit on it? This is not fair, you do not need to sow panic and do not need to sell anything. This is a useless thing.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Of course I try to trade now only in the short term and only 10% of the Deposit is now a very bad time to trade in the bear market , but if you are a long investor then of course buy the top and forget

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Why do you advise selling coins? Do you think that you can buy cheap coins now and make a profit on it? This is not fair, you do not need to sow panic and do not need to sell anything. This is a useless thing.
sometimes selling coins in bearish trend was good decision for us to avoid bigger losses.no one could predict when the price recovered.same condition with current market.many people expect end of year could be the moment for bitcoin , but the fact market going worst.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

I am always waiting until the coin gives me at least 40-50 percent. I am pretty happy with such results on the falling market and I would never await x5 from any coin, due to such market conditions.
cryptolord2077 (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I personally adhere to the position of simple risk management. If, in my opinion, the ratio of risk and profit is more than 30%, then I invest no more than 30% of the amount I am willing to lose.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

I am always waiting until the coin gives me at least 40-50 percent. I am pretty happy with such results on the falling market and I would never await x5 from any coin, due to such market conditions.
I think that 40 or 50% growth for our assets is very small. If we consider that in recent years, many coin prices dropped to 150 or 200 percent. Based on this, you need to wait for a long time until the market returns to its place.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

The first thing about risk on investments: never invest more than you are afford to lose.
Well, I can't explain as expert how to manage/minimize risks, but how to make investments painless.
Coin Bundle is a platform that, before Coin Base began its bundles, it was already doing that businness. You can buy a bundle as investment, in a easy-to-use app/webapp.
Also, about scams, personally I think that platform is less risky.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

First i folowed the advice that told me to invest in three sectors:
real estate
Fiat
Cryptocurrencies
All in equal proportion. I sell when i calculate the number of profit i have made if i sell the coin at the particular point in time. I have not gone into trading short term

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

To get high profits, it is necessary to take risks, buying in a bloody market can be a risk because the market is difficult to predict, and buying now can generate huge profits for the future, such as planting seeds now and in the future will reap the rewards.
Indeed, it looks quite interesting to buy coins when there is a bloody market, the risk is indeed high, so the analysis is needed to determine the right one. For me, analysis is the best key to success in buying and selling cryptocurrency. We must also have strong mental defences from Fud and outstanding issues.

Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

Indeed, it looks quite interesting to buy coins when there is a bloody market, the risk is indeed high, so the analysis is needed to determine the right one. For me, analysis is the best key to success in buying and selling cryptocurrency. We must also have strong mental defences from Fud and outstanding issues.
I fully agree , of course, to buy Strait well , but you have to at least own technical analysis , to make here , but certainly not invest all the money , so as said above, to be confident in the actions!

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

As it is now the crypto condition is decreasing and some of the coins I now have are all red. If I sell, of course, I have risks that can make me suffer losses. To get profit I have to sell my coins that don't have potential in the future. I will buy the coins that have more potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: