Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
btcfan87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Before I'm trading short but after the market went a deep crash then I started to go for a better long.

I see -5% loss then I'm starting to cut loss before but now that it has go bad and the loss that I made wasn't sustainable anymore, I'm hoping for its return soon so I just accept all of those risks and enduring the bear. I'm just getting used to it.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Short-term trading and reducing investment in ICO because it is riskier. With deteriorating market conditions this will have a negative impact on the ICO project. And I focus more on daily trading, even though the benefits are small but this can be beneficial.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

For me, there are two key factors for effective risk management in order to reduce the possible risks to my investments. First of all, you need to carefully select the appropriate project for investment. I also strongly recommend distributing your investments to buy a few coins.
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

I will manage my risk with some altcoin by selling altcoin do not have potential to higher price and keep buy new altcoin have much profit later, I don't are have cut lost with my last altcoin before and keep it to get profit at other new altcoin.
But nowadays seeing the market I do not think that you will catch the profit in the daily trade. In the current market it is better that you invest in high potential coins and wait for a few months to get a huge profit from that.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Managing risk is a very complicated subject. I think that ordinary investors only need to judge whether to hold or sell according to the direction of the cryptocurrency is the best management method. Usually only whales or large capital investors need risk management, which involves mathematics. Perhaps a professional financial planner can answer for you.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

After a series of unsuccessful orders, it seems to me that the main rule in short-term trading is to get only minimal profit from each transaction, without wanting to set a higher percentage. My trades are usually unsuccessful if orders are overpriced.
All right, the most important thing is not to give their greed the opportunity to manage your nerves and your thoughts in general, because I believe that in general, you can only say that people need to be more kind.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
in my opinion with a large risk of profit will also be a major determinant of trade is price development of course in conditions like this we must be smart in utilizing the opportunities that we get in getting profits in investing
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

You will not get into the situation where you are continously losing if you are only following your portfolio, always on alert if the project is still continuing or the dev abandoned the project or the community is not supporting the project and the price keeps sliding, if you see all these warning signs then it's time to also abandon that coin.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I keep the rule of diversification of my assets. I do not invest in one altcoin and I always have a minimum of 30% fiat money .

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

I keep the rule of diversification of my assets. I do not invest in one altcoin and I always have a minimum of 30% fiat money .
I also followed this rule until the sales season of alts began last month and all my Fiat was over, and now the prices are even lower and this is very disappointing

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Mostly I just make sure that I am not putting all of my money into the same place, that way when a project fails I know that I have others that will most likely do well enough to cover whatever losses that the failing coin might have incurred for me and to make me a good amount of profit at the same time. Also I make sure that I never panic sell my coins

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Personally, I try not to trade in the market. Buy only coins promising projects after entering the market, if not hit the white list for sale or private sale. Since it is necessary to be able to trade in the market, especially bear market.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

I also followed this rule until the sales season of alts began last month and all my Fiat was over, and now the prices are even lower and this is very disappointing

What you need most now and calm and do not leave altcoin, just wait a while for the price to recover and we will continue to make money. What you worry about will be gone so do not be sad, think of ways to make money in the future, advice from me Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
that was the simplest way to manage our risk.and also split into several coins could be wise decision.saving more 5coins could give us high profit probability.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

And the best thing to do now is not to invest anything anywhere, because now it turns out that the market is moving sideways again, a very sad situation, especially when you simply don’t understand what this trend is working under.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

I manage my risks by diversification my investment portfolio. I prefer not to pull all eggs in one basket, so I advice everyone to keep this rule.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

I manage it by controlling the investments that I have planted. I use accounting knowledge in calculating profit and loss, and potential profits that can be obtained. this really will helps you in the end
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Manage risk by investing in coins that have potential and this I can do with the 10 best coins. Or you can invest in existing ICO coins on the stock exchange. All we can do to manage risk and before doing anything must do research.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: