Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage your risks?  (Read 25655 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

The risky move at this point in trading cryptocurrency will be to trade short term. When the bear reign supreme in the market such as we have this year, every investment usually get devalue  in the short term and miscalculation will resukt in great loss! It is better to take profit if there any and pause investment at this point!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
don't get into this market dude, there will be no risk if you don't throw money on this.
it isn't a good investment anymore. it's seem like a gambling game more than an investment

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

Actually, it is difficult to diversificate risks in crypto, because when btc falls, everything falls. So the only possible way to solve this problem is to go 100% fiat before the correction
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I think the best thing you can do to reduce the risks is to try to diversify your investment, it's the same thing that several funds do in the stock market, and many of them are quite successful in bringing profits to their investors, it's important to know in what to diversify of course, you also have to investigate which currencies are really promising first.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Speaking about it, i manage my risks in a following way. I don't buy 1 coin, I have a portfolio.
It is a kind of diversification.
I hope in future btc will not drastically affect on other altcoins

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

no matter you trading in short term nor holding long term
it's the rule always come in investing.
the higher risk you have, the higher profit it could properly bring back to you.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Well, here you need to understand that it is not necessary to invest all the money at all, and it is only free money this time, the second is that part of their investment is divided into several projects, and on an equal basis the money between them to distribute,and even if some curtail, you other shots Golden
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

I think it is very difficult in the current market situation. I see how rapidly everything is changing and how rapidly the entire cryptocurrency is falling down. Think you need to wait a bit and everything will be okay, more predictable
This is absolutely true. The market is in a very bad condition, it's not an easy thing to decide where is a good project to choose. If we are talking about the risk, crypto has a very unpredictable risk. We can avoid that by doing research before deciding to join any project.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Manage risk by investing in coins that have potential and this I can do with the 10 best coins. Or you can invest in existing ICO coins on the stock exchange. All we can do to manage risk and before doing anything must do research.
Wow, this is already very good advice, but it turns out that in the case of investing you need to constantly overtake funds, because in most cases it turns out that cryptocurrencies can have different trends
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
It's a good strategy: not to waste all money on crypto. I would divide my assets to and invest in something else besides crypto. For now, I just hold not to lose money selling.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
It's a good strategy: not to waste all money on crypto. I would divide my assets to and invest in something else besides crypto. For now, I just hold not to lose money selling.
investing in high risk portofolio dont using huge allocation.this market really has extrem movement.every seconds price could move up and down extremely.so better using only 10% from our money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I don't believe in short-term investment in the cryptocurrency world and with this, my risk is reduced because I try to hold till the prices are relatively stable and profitable for me
The fact is that today it is very funny to believe in short-term investments. This is especially noticeable when you look at the statistics of the fall of the cryptocurrency market in recent years. To return at least indicators of the beginning of 2018, we need to wait at least a year or 2 years.
Crypto is in risks, it is often scams at all so I  prefer to read everything here and not greedy everything because it tooks time for that.We need to avoid that because we can't predict what it goes for more time to come.

rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

I manage it by controlling the investments that I have planted. I use accounting knowledge in calculating profit and loss, and potential profits that can be obtained. this really will helps you in the end
All we can do is manage risks now: not panic sell, not invest in bad coins, not expect much and leave the crypto market now at a loss. I just hold and wait for the bull run or rise in prices.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Every decision I make in trading is the result of analysis and discussion with my friend. Timing is everything for day traders. The selection of a short time frame is quite risky, usually between 24 to 48 hours. Take profit a little but sustainably.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

I manage my risk with strategy and risk management after I monitor market prices. Simply, I will buy lots of coins when the price is low and will sell when the price is high. I prefer to implement a short-term trading system rather than a long term one. I will sell my coins actively on a daily and weekly basis when the price is good or when conditions suddenly I need money. Then to minimize the risk, I will allocate my money to buy several different coins but potential coins. I apply this to avoid when one of the coins falls then the other coins do not necessarily fall.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I try to fully monitor the situation on the market when I lose in assets value, I try to go to fiat, I trade only on proven exchanges, I protect my wallets
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

In order to reduce risks, I never invest in just one asset. It seems to me that in my investment portfolio there should be several different coins.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:14:30 PM

Have different proportion in different altcoins and blockchain, lower liquidity and lower market cap it has, lower percentage I have it in my portfolio, that is according long-term hodl portfolio.
Basically, I determine it by reading project news, if something big is expected to happen and if the chart is bullish, then I am in. Basically both, technical and fundamental analysis.
kalkaiina

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

I constantly trade in the short term. I trade coins for long-term investments.
I trade at the expense of the background information and the level of fear in the market. The main strategy of the game to increase.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

I simply manage my risks by diversification. I don't invest all of my money in one project or coin/token, and always have enough fiat.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: