Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next bull run is coming  (Read 2774 times)
kryx

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

There is more and more evidence that the market bottom is now established. Each time we have dropped since the start of the year, we have reached a similar low point. It does look like there is huge resistance there to further drops, and it is starting to seem that we are readying for the next bull run.

Also, it looks there's also a big resistance in the upside, in next weeks we'll know where it's headed
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

I think next bull run is not coming now. This is a bear trap again. Whales make this way for earning much more money. You should be careful. This is just another little rising I guess but We should earn a lot of money  in long-term. We should wait more next bull run coming. This will not happen now.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

I don't see there is any bull run at the current situation of the market. Until the market starts increasing we don't know whether it is bull run or market is recovering. Today the bitcoin price increased little much but suddenly the price drops.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1073
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

There is more and more evidence that the market bottom is now established. Each time we have dropped since the start of the year, we have reached a similar low point. It does look like there is huge resistance there to further drops, and it is starting to seem that we are readying for the next bull run.

We need no evidence for now, and if you're just having a proper monitoring of each activities particular in trading sites you will see the actual movement of the increasing volume of buy and sell periods. Blockfolio is one way of analyzing the current bitcoin price whether it will have to run on bull or not, but since we're on the trap situation I guess market price started to recover back its good reputations.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:54:25 PM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

The bull run can come any time from now. There are too many signs that the cryptocurrency market will prosper at the end of 2018. So what you need to do now is hold the cryptos and keep track of the rates continually because if the bull run comes, the exchange rate will rise very quickly, you will not be able to imagine.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

I think Bull Run will come back again. the indicator, the number of use of blockchain technology in various countries will eventually increase crypto value, and processing, managing cryptocurrency rules, I am sure there will be to increase security, the convenience of investing in crypto coins.
iamfred77

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

I think Bull Run will come back again. the indicator, the number of use of blockchain technology in various countries will eventually increase crypto value, and processing, managing cryptocurrency rules, I am sure there will be to increase security, the convenience of investing in crypto coins.

Completely agree - time to HODL
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

Bitcoin is been in the news this week and people says be in the news is what matter not the reason!  I would say the time is set for new bull run that will run through the last few months remaining in the year!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

There must be another bull run event in a certain period, so there's no need to worry, I'm sure that crypto will have this moment. A moment that is very missed by crypto holders, so hold and hold on for something that will be big later.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

To based it on forecast sites there is a hige chance of  bull run by December, anlot of major altcoins are predicted to accumulate value before the year ends, it will trigger the hype and can add as a factor for the next bull run. And as we know altcoins will follow we this all happens.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

The next bull run will come as the correction seems mostly over and cannot last forever. The bear market certainly tests patience and faith of investors.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
And it seems to me a new bear will come and not a bull. I do not see the prerequisites for the rise of the market, and no one is in a hurry to change the situation, leaving the investors themselves with this problem.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

I don't see there is any bull run at the current situation of the market. Until the market starts increasing we don't know whether it is bull run or market is recovering. Today the bitcoin price increased little much but suddenly the price drops.
The market is having a hard time to break the resistance, because every time we go up, there's a lot of people are waiting on top to sold their coins and that is why the market drops easily. The next bull run are coming if we saw a huge development in cryptomarket no matter what coin is that. Cryptocurrency will rise again, let's just hope to welcome bull run early next year.

Bitcoin is been in the news this week and people says be in the news is what matter not the reason!  I would say the time is set for new bull run that will run through the last few months remaining in the year!
2 1/2 months remaining in 2018, I hope to see some sign of bull run again so we can have greater chance of getting back all the money we've lose because of the previous dump.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

Yes, it is true that the next downfall will begin to be seen immediately and everyone expects. I am sure this will really happen in the next few months.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I know that bullish hasn't happened yet but every storm comes and prices weaken. we see that prices don't fall below $6k and that means we have reached the lowest point. we are already strong in this position and waiting for the price to rise. we just need to be patient to see changes to the bull trend
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

Bull run is neaar for sure. But I don't think it will reach previous all time high mark. It may take another 1-2 year to break the ATH mark. Slowly, people are realizing the power of digital currencies, alot of exciting things are happening in crypto. It may change the crypto world forever.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

Everyone is waiting for the new bull run and I hope it will come soon, because I also have a lot of tokens on hold and I wish I could recover
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Everyone is waiting for the new bull run and I hope it will come soon, because I also have a lot of tokens on hold and I wish I could recover
Everyone of us is losing because of this bear season but we do no give up, we are here in this scenario before and we are still positive
that the bull run will come. When we less expect the more we are stronger, don't force it to come, the market will surely grow and the right time will come to those who waits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Hello guys;

What do you think guys?

right now investor already given up SEC. wall streets investor already looking for other alternative to go in crypto market through different way. SEC is just in the way.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

With every, even the smallest movement, we are worried, because each of us is waiting in these jumps to improve the overall situation of the cryptocurrency! Even to take yesterday's jump, I'm sure that he made more than one heart beat faster.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: