Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.

If this project appeared on this forum, then the main innovations will happen very soon, you need to wait for them.

Let's hope you're right. I want to study all the members of the team carefully, especially the marketing Department.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Let's hope you're right. I want to study all the members of the team carefully, especially the marketing Department.

I agree with you, the marketing and advertising department plays an extremely important role in the future of this project.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

As a fan of pirates, this Libertalia project looks really interesting. I like the approach of it.
How long before we get whitepaper and access to more info? Is this a ICO or a coin itself?

Thanks
I am also interested in this issue, as soon as possible already want to see the official website of the project to understand whether this project is worth my attention.

If this project appeared on this forum, then the main innovations will happen very soon, you need to wait for them.

may be waiting for more favorable news from the market, because at the moment this looks pretty bad
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

What's the difference from TravelChain and 1000+ similar projects? Any competitors' analysis?
as i know these projects just for travelers. This project is a game for everyone
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

What's the difference from TravelChain and 1000+ similar projects? Any competitors' analysis?
The most important difference is a new interface and functionality of the game, new rules and interesting quests. Each game is different than the other.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, how exactly does the project administration want to protect the LIBER token from falling in price?
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

I agree with you, the marketing and advertising department plays an extremely important role in the future of this project.

The success of the project is guaranteed only by a clear marketing strategy. We have developed a strategy so that users across Russia can learn about the platform of Libertalia, and later around the world. Such recognition guarantees an increase in the number of participants (citizens) and a corresponding increase in the price of a coin.
Libertalia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.

The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.

We are creating a new market with huge potential throughout the world. Libertalia strives to ensure that travels of tourists from all over the world reach a qualitatively new level. To do this, we develop our ecosystem with unique maps, tasks, and prizes - and most importantly, new knowledge that the guide will not tell you about.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, how exactly does the project administration want to protect the LIBER token from falling in price?

Each player in order to play will need to buy a certain amount of LIBER token, thus it turns out the demand for LIBER token.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

It's really a very high-quality and reliable project, where the Team works effectively and implements everything conceived.
It's nice to be involved in something grand and great! Thank you for what you are doing - this is really a breakthrough in digital

I was wondering, how exactly did you know this was a huge project? You know something we don't?
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Each player in order to play will need to buy a certain amount of LIBER token, thus it turns out the demand for LIBER token.

I think you're right. First of all, in order for the price of a token to start growing, it is necessary to organize the demand for these tokens, then everything will be fine.
FlooMeer

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Please tell me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, or Twitter account. I want to keep abreast of all developments.

Khala

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Please tell me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, or Twitter account. I want to keep abreast of all developments.

at the moment there is only this and in it all the information that is, but I think that this is all to complement in the near future
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

at the moment there is only this and in it all the information that is, but I think that this is all to complement in the near future
I would like to see updates to the project as soon as possible. I am interested in the project as a potential investor, it is important for me to see the product with my own eyes.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

The success of the project is guaranteed only by a clear marketing strategy. We have developed a strategy so that users across Russia can learn about the platform of Libertalia, and later around the world. Such recognition guarantees an increase in the number of participants (citizens) and a corresponding increase in the price of a coin.
Let's hope that everything goes according to plan, but still, all investors should take into account all the risks that exist.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

Let's hope that everything goes according to plan, but still, all investors should take into account all the risks that exist.

If I understood everything correctly, the main plan is the maximum popularization of this game in order to gain as many players as possible, who will make a demand for LIBER coin.
psp_

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

The most important difference is a new interface and functionality of the game, new rules and interesting quests. Each game is different than the other.
how you can talk about this things if you not see any working version of game? Need to wait till some beta or alpha version
Khala

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

I would like to see updates to the project as soon as possible. I am interested in the project as a potential investor, it is important for me to see the product with my own eyes.

The investor's profit will depend on the quality of the game itself, but at the moment you can see only the idea of the game itself, this is an important part
FlooMeer

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

The investor's profit will depend on the quality of the game itself, but at the moment you can see only the idea of the game itself, this is an important part
I heard from official sources that the project website will be launched very soon, in the next week.

psp_

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

look, there ate no any investors untill they will post soe info about their ICO. May be developers will not make any ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: