Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:49:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥  (Read 29398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kolya786

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

I sincerely hope that LIBERTALIA will achieve the same results as successful competitors who have allowed their investors to multiply from the investment. We definitely need to take a closer look at this project.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

LIBERTALIA is a serious and expensive project, not something cheap. The gameplay will be performed at the highest level, I'm sure.

you dont know abut investition or partnership and you sure about highest level? Its a bit interesting
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

I sincerely hope that LIBERTALIA will achieve the same results as successful competitors who have allowed their investors to multiply from the investment. We definitely need to take a closer look at this project.

Blockchain games are quite popular among users, I think that many investors will support this project.
Bolomboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

What languages will this game application support, except Russian, will there be a German or Polish interface?

The most important thing is that there would be an English interface, many people in Europe understand English, it is the most common language in the world.

I think English will be 100%, including Russian and French.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

You are absolutely right, blockchain games are always very popular and their coins are always growing in price.
I know popular blockchain games that already exist, for example

I once participated in a bounty, Korean Game company was, so this coin took off and made X5 in February 2018. I won't say her name, it's not ethical. I hope your project will have a similar result. Waiting for your website and white paper.
X5 - it's not so much, similar games on the blockchain can give X30-X40 at best, if you're lucky.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

dont forget about chinese users. Its very good market for every crypto game
PureHunter

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

dont forget about chinese users. Its very good market for every crypto game
Yes, the Asian market is very large, it is several times higher than the European one. Chinese is necessary, it is indisputable.
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

You are absolutely right, blockchain games are always very popular and their coins are always growing in price.

I once participated in a bounty, Korean Game company was, so this coin took off and made X5 in February 2018. I won't say her name, it's not ethical. I hope your project will have a similar result. Waiting for your website and white paper.
X5 - it's not so much, similar games on the blockchain can give X30-X40 at best, if you're lucky.

in this situation it will be quite difficult to get such an amount of profit ....
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

in this situation it will be quite difficult to get such an amount of profit ....
If we consider the income of investors today, the X5 from the initial Deposit is a very good profit.
TimurBit

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

guys, share with me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, where can I ask direct questions to the administration?
Khala

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

If we consider the income of investors today, the X5 from the initial Deposit is a very good profit.

can you tell by the example of what product could x5 have been done recently?
PureHunter

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

guys, share with me a link to the official telegram channel of the project, where can I ask direct questions to the administration?

I, too, nowhere not can find information on this issue. We need to wait for a response from the official representatives of the project.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

I would like to note that I really like these games on the blockchain. Usually, such global and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get great support from the investor, I hope that this project is no exception.

Liber Coin will help altcoins to create a new round of movement, due to the emergence of new sellers who want to exchange the quest service for altcoins, which will be concentrated around the world.

The plans of the project managers are really good, but to create a demand for Liber Coin will not be easy, you need to create a really high-quality game.

Creating a high-quality game using modern technology will not be difficult, it will be much harder from the marketing side to make the game popular and recognizable.
Bolomboy

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

I want to emphasize that I really like these games on the blockchain. Most often, such large and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get good support from the investor, I hope that LIBERTALIA will not be an exception.

In that case, if the marketing campaign is successful, investors will be able to make good money, it all depends on the amount of funds that will be allocated to advertising the game.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Let's hope you're right. I want to study all the members of the team carefully, especially the marketing Department.

If I am not mistaken, the administration of the project promised to publish its website next week.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Khala

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

I want to emphasize that I really like these games on the blockchain. Most often, such large and well thought-out from the economic side of the game, get good support from the investor, I hope that LIBERTALIA will not be an exception.

In that case, if the marketing campaign is successful, investors will be able to make good money, it all depends on the amount of funds that will be allocated to advertising the game.

not only the marketing part is important but the project itself must be promising for the growth of the token
zorgo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

not only the marketing part is important but the project itself must be promising for the growth of the token
The growth of the token will be primarily provided by the demand for it from the players, and these players need to be attracted, the more players, the higher the price of the token, the arithmetic is simple:)
JuleGulie

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

I am interested in one very important question, within the game itself will be used only only LIBER coin or will it be possible to pay for quests in Fiat currencies? Will it be possible to pay for the quest in dollars?

Most likely, the game will have an internal exchanger, as you will be able to enter the Fiat currency into the game and convert it into tokens.
Kholodnya

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Already appointed the official start of the game? When can it be tested? Is there any information?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: