Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53650 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:39:32 AM

Please tell me how to buy these tokens and what discount I can get in the near future and now I would like to support the project. Because early investors get the most.

Hi Alex,

You can write directly to managers and discuss discount for early investing. Main token sale will be soon!
Fine! I just have a great deal for developers. Perhaps I support the project I think it can be very profitable in the long term.

Oh, so than u better write them in private messages or try to get respond in Telegram. It would be awesome if your deals can help the project
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:31:12 AM

Tell me what is planned to increase the token for the year. And whether the team will reduce the number of tokens over time.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:06:14 PM

If they tie their token to Euro or Dollar it would be completely different. However, I am not sure that this wil ever happen
If the projects massively stopped tying their course to the cost of Bitcoin, the market would be more decentralized and less influenced by crypto-whales.
GGeorge

Activity: 140

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

Tell me what is planned to increase the token for the year. And whether the team will reduce the number of tokens over time.
You can find this info in WP!
yahman

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:39:52 PM

Please tell me how to buy these tokens and what discount I can get in the near future and now I would like to support the project. Because early investors get the most.

Hi Alex,

You can write directly to managers and discuss discount for early investing. Main token sale will be soon!
Any dates of token sale?
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:45:04 PM

What exchanges your token will hit after ICO?
turlando

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

I think it's not a good time for this question. It will be actual on last days of ICO.
ripzombie

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:30:39 PM

I think it's not a good time for this question. It will be actual on last days of ICO.
I think that the team itself does not know on which exchanges there will be a listing.
for them to make successful ico is the main thing now.
Listing is one of so important things for project development.. I hope that devs will manage to get good listing
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:28:29 AM

I think that the team itself does not know on which exchanges there will be a listing.
Listing is one of so important things for project development.. I hope that devs will manage to get good listing
Judging by the answers in the official chat, they are negotiating top exchanges now. But it will take a lot of investment for a good listing.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:04:14 AM

Here you are right because much will depend on the funds raised. At a minimum, a project needs to assemble a soft cap in order to become successful.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:44:35 AM

Tell me whether there will be restrictions for institutions that want to join the program? Will it be only certain type of establishments? And will there be any requirements for joining the loyalty program?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:57:59 AM

[/quote]
Understand people that listing is not the most important thing. In such projects, the main development of the final finished product. Then there will be a demand for the token and the corresponding price.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:03:05 AM

Understand people that listing is not the most important thing. In such projects, the main development of the final finished product. Then there will be a demand for the token and the corresponding price.
[/quote]
But now the trend in the market is changing and those tokens that are of real benefit to society and present ready-made work products will be popular. And this is one of these products.
ripzombie

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:35:31 PM

But now the trend in the market is changing and those tokens that are of real benefit to society and present ready-made work products will be popular. And this is one of these products.
[/quote]
I hope it will be popular when product will be developed, but there are actually quite a lot of examples when good projects with real product just collapsed
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:44:26 PM

It is unlikely that someone can answer this question in advance. At the moment, most likely, negotiations are under way with some exchanges.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:55:58 PM

It is unlikely that someone can answer this question in advance. At the moment, most likely, negotiations are under way with some exchanges.
If negotiations are in progress, the team must notify us with which exchanges exactly and then we will have an idea of where in the future we will be able to trade.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:08:38 PM

If negotiations are in progress, the team must notify us with which exchanges exactly and then we will have an idea of where in the future we will be able to trade.
Yes, but do not forget that in order to place a coin or a token on a large and popular site, for this you need to pay a huge amount in bitcoins. Without community support, this is not possible.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:09:46 PM

If what you want is my suggestion, it is better for you to keep abreast of the developments, especially until now the negotiations are still ongoing so we must remain patient waiting for them
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:30:22 PM

Usually, a trading platform appears sometimes even a couple of months after the end of the ICO, so it’s pointless to wait for the last days of the last month of sales.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:44:21 PM

They need to create a vote on this account for the user community to decide on which exchange is best to place a token.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: