Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53650 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

any project can be the first, but it all depends on the team work and the desire to develop the project, there is a project with a very promising and interesting idea-but the team is very lazy and the project quickly disappears

I think after they raised $ 5 million during sales, they simply cannot be lazy. And even now I see real progress, so I hope for this project.
I said my common vision on many projects
and about this project and his team, I can only say good words, for this project I have been watching for a long time, he has a good team that works on the development plan, very sociable,I can only wish them good luck and let them continue to develop at the same pace
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

And what about companies were already involved in the loyalty system? Is your system to be able to run in conjunction with traditional one? My old school clients don't want to participate. Is there possible to integrate dewber without abandoning the cards?

We are looking to build additional partnerships with various businesses in different branches. We see potential partners in Deliveroo, Just east, Hungry House, Times Out, Taste cards..
Sounds good. But I need to understand may I integrate dewber in my bussiness without cards abandoning?

What cards do you mean? I have not heard anything about the project will issue their cards? Have you seen such information or not?
I mean a traditional loyalty program nor dewber.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 10:40:58 PM

any project can be the first, but it all depends on the team work and the desire to develop the project, there is a project with a very promising and interesting idea-but the team is very lazy and the project quickly disappears

I think after they raised $ 5 million during sales, they simply cannot be lazy. And even now I see real progress, so I hope for this project.
5 million dollars is quite a lot considering the current market situation and the attitude of investors to various ICOs.
Yes, 5 million is now a very impressive amount, and I think that even this will be enough to initially implement and launch this project. So you can safely buy tokens.
What is the minimum amount needed to purchase tokens?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:51:25 PM

5 million dollars is quite a lot considering the current market situation and the attitude of investors to various ICOs.
Yes, 5 million is now a very impressive amount, and I think that even this will be enough to initially implement and launch this project. So you can safely buy tokens.
Sorry I also don't know about the minimum amount to buy tokens and you better ask the team or ask in the telegram group maybe if you ask there will be responded quickly

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:37:26 AM

and about this project and his team, I can only say good words, for this project I have been watching for a long time, he has a good team that works on the development plan, very sociable,I can only wish them good luck and let them continue to develop at the same pace

I think that now speculative projects will simply die and therefore it is worth paying attention to projects that will be connected with real business and will carry real benefits for society.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:46:46 AM

I think that now speculative projects will simply die and therefore it is worth paying attention to projects that will be connected with real business and will carry real benefits for society.
let's see how it will be beneficial for users and demand. Because in this market there is a lot of competition.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:03:11 AM

Fine. The maximum number of partners in the initial stages can ensure a very good growth of the token on exchanges.
It seems to me that the listing on exchanges is a secondary issue in this project. It is much more important to develop the project and integrate it into the real business.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:17:55 AM

Fine. The maximum number of partners in the initial stages can ensure a very good growth of the token on exchanges.
It seems to me that the listing on exchanges is a secondary issue in this project. It is much more important to develop the project and integrate it into the real business.
In my opinion, only in such projects and it is necessary to invest. In projects that carry economic value for society.

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:02:06 AM

I think what you say is true that it is far more important to develop a project than taking care of listings on the exchange, but regardless of that the team will do everything possible to do the best

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:06:55 AM

I think what you say is true that it is far more important to develop a project than taking care of listings on the exchange, but regardless of that the team will do everything possible to do the best
But listings on reputable exchanges is also a very important point, but it is just not very necessary at the initial stages. But in the future it is of course necessary.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:27:53 AM

An interesting project. I think that this will be in demand all over the world. I think the team will launch it in the near future and we will be able to see certain results.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:34:42 AM

An interesting project. I think that this will be in demand all over the world. I think the team will launch it in the near future and we will be able to see certain results.
As I understood this amount for the development of the project has already been collected. So soon we should see the first working prototypes. More precisely fully finished product.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:58:19 AM

The project looks pretty interesting and I think that it has a future as tokens will have a lot of liquidity because there will always be demand for this product.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:28:30 PM

The project looks pretty interesting and I think that it has a future as tokens will have a lot of liquidity because there will always be demand for this product.
In fact, it all depends on the team activity. Hopefully, the dewber will be able to provide additional features that will attract the attention of cryptocurrency sharks.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:35:31 PM

In my opinion, only in such projects and it is necessary to invest. In projects that carry economic value for society.
in what projects to invest-it is a very difficult question, there are very small projects become very popular,and it happens that a very huge project disappears
I think that this project is waiting for a long period of success
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

In fact, it all depends on the team activity. Hopefully, the dewber will be able to provide additional features that will attract the attention of cryptocurrency sharks.

Hi Persefona,

Thank you for support!
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:16:54 PM

Sorry I also don't know about the minimum amount to buy tokens and you better ask the team or ask in the telegram group maybe if you ask there will be responded quickly

Please check our website, whitepaper and onepager for more information!

Thank you
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

In any case, the exchange is needed. And preferably not one, but several. And not only decentralized exchange.

Vialaia

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

And one more question, are you going to add more exchanges in future? Like binance? Kraken? Etc..?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

Projects that initially aim to integrate into the real business-I think the most promising. There is more potential here than just token speculation on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: