Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:57:17 AM

In my opinion, only in such projects and it is necessary to invest. In projects that carry economic value for society.
Projects that initially aim to integrate into the real business-I think the most promising. There is more potential here than just token speculation on the exchange.
Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:21:59 AM

This will be the app only. Or will be in the future be issued baccal cards that allow you to convert tokens instantly?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:02:04 AM

This will be the app only. Or will be in the future be issued baccal cards that allow you to convert tokens instantly?
I have not heard anything about it yet. I think now every user has a smartphone and therefore there will be no problem using the application in these institutions.
snos-boss

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:14:39 PM

Who will determine what amount of rewards users will receive? Will it depend on each particular establishment?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:17:20 PM

I have not heard anything about it yet. I think now every user has a smartphone and therefore there will be no problem using the application in these institutions.
for this project, it would be very good to have an application for a smartphone, and for users of computers and laptops, then everyone could choose a more convenient option for using this project
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:35:30 PM

In my opinion, only in such projects and it is necessary to invest. In projects that carry economic value for society.
Projects that initially aim to integrate into the real business-I think the most promising. There is more potential here than just token speculation on the exchange.
Exactly. Together with the development of the development of the project will increase its cost, and hence the cost of tokens.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:37:34 PM

An interesting project and if it is fully implemented, the price of the token will constantly grow. I will follow how it all develops.
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:28:49 PM

An interesting project and if it is fully implemented, the price of the token will constantly grow. I will follow how it all develops.
Hey. Great project. I think it will be interesting and useful for society, let's see how it will be beneficial for users. To be successful, a project must offer greater rewards than a regular cash back.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:59:41 PM

Hey. Great project. I think it will be interesting and useful for society, let's see how it will be beneficial for users. To be successful, a project must offer greater rewards than a regular cash back.
Maybe, but I am wondering what does differ this project from its competitors? What can you offer unique to business turned to your loyalty model?
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:11:16 PM

The price will be able to constantly grow only in case the project's team implement unique features in this product. Hope they will. I wish dewber luck, though
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

Maybe, but I am wondering what does differ this project from its competitors? What can you offer unique to business turned to your loyalty model?
I still don't understand much about how they differ from similar projects, but if they will be first who launch the loyalty program , they will be able to take a leading position in the market.

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:09:46 AM

I still don't understand much about how they differ from similar projects, but if they will be first who launch the loyalty program , they will be able to take a leading position in the market.
But the first they in any case can not be. But as I understand it, they are going to build a global system that will work around the world, but this has not happened before.
alexsmalex

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:35:24 AM

But the first they in any case can not be. But as I understand it, they are going to build a global system that will work around the world, but this has not happened before.
Let's see how it all will work in practice. But I must say that the competition in this market is huge and developers will have to show something really new.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:36:22 AM

Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
It seems to me that the idea of a global global loyalty system is simply brilliant and for sure it will be met with pleasure by ordinary users.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 07:37:40 AM

Why can't they be first? I have not yet seen a global loyalty program on the blockchain. And I didn’t see the  working loyalty program  on the blockchain at all.

Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:18:32 AM

I believe that with the developers effort they can be the first, cause their idea is unique, no one has created this before.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:42:53 AM

Who will determine what amount of rewards users will receive? Will it depend on each particular establishment?
For this, there is a special calculation system that will be performed automatically using pre-developed algorithms.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:48:20 AM

Totally agree with you, token has got good perspectives on the market, just give him a little time and the price will surprise you.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:51:07 AM

Totally agree with you, token has got good perspectives on the market, just give him a little time and the price will surprise you.
The bitcoin shows a swing at the moment. I also think that in the future there will be a good jump up and the tokens will also increase in price, respectively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:48:45 AM

For this, there is a special calculation system that will be performed automatically using pre-developed algorithms.
Is there any detailed article about this algorithm? I also think that this will work in an automatic way, since it is impossible to manually calculate all this.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: