Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53644 times)
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:15:30 PM

I checked website, but didnt find the answer. Dewber already launched demo version, but when will the main version be available?

Hi Zoemas,

Please check our detailed Roadmap!

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
It seems to me that the idea of a global global loyalty system is simply brilliant and for sure it will be met with pleasure by ordinary users.
For specific users, this function is simply irreplaceable. However, not everyone needs it. I think in this case, the participants are divided into two camps.
The idea of ​​loyalty program based on blockchain is a piece of cake for the business. All people over the world participate in different programs. However, devber's effort is very promise and demand today.

Thank you for support!
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:46:04 PM

Here I agree with you and all the more we can be sure that tokens will always be in demand. This is also one of the important points.
It seems to me that the idea of a global global loyalty system is simply brilliant and for sure it will be met with pleasure by ordinary users.
For specific users, this function is simply irreplaceable. However, not everyone needs it. I think in this case, the participants are divided into two camps.
The idea of ​​loyalty program based on blockchain is a piece of cake for the business. All people over the world participate in different programs. However, devber's effort is very promise and demand today.

Thank you for support!
It's my pleasure. It is very important that you continue developing product for me and other investors. And praise is one of the best motivations. Good luck!
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:35:57 PM

Thank you for support!
It's my pleasure. It is very important that you continue developing product for me and other investors. And praise is one of the best motivations. Good luck!
I myself am very supportive for the team to be able to develop their products because if the team does that certainly it is a positive thing and let's just see what will be done
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:38:28 AM

The main thing that we as investors could earn on it. And everything else for me is essentially not important.
But I am glad that the team has already advanced .....
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:11:24 AM

The main thing that we as investors could earn on it. And everything else for me is essentially not important.
Of course, I would like to see a team that participates in any international conferences. Any announcements about this?
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:49:21 AM

Of course, I would like to see a team that participates in any international conferences. Any announcements about this?
I think, that team will participate in international conferences, but a bit later, when main product will be already launched.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:58:04 AM

If the entire project consists of investors who only want to make a profit, then such projects do not last long. Investors should invest to further advance the project in the first place.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:21:00 AM

If the entire project consists of investors who only want to make a profit, then such projects do not last long. Investors should invest to further advance the project in the first place.
Totally agree, if investors only want to make money with project - this is a very bad signal, such kind of investors dont really care about product and technologies.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:29:30 AM

However, even if the majority of investors here are short-term, anyway, an experienced and skilled developer can benefit from this situation for the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:58:28 AM

I would like to see a complete product on a long period of time. For this to happen, investors must adequately manage their purchased tokens.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:47:46 PM

Let's see what awaits us in the future. We will wait for various updates about the platform, if any are planned in the near future.

Vialaia

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

Totally agree, if investors only want to make money with project - this is a very bad signal, such kind of investors dont really care about product and technologies.
Unfortunately, many investors do just that. Therefore, the token rate often falls immediately after the end of ICO. Let's hope that investor's interest in Dewber remains bullish, and the team will be able to fully implement all the plans.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

Let's see what awaits us in the future. We will wait for various updates about the platform, if any are planned in the near future.
I really believe in this project and its team. And I hope that it will work for a long time and will not disappoint its investors. Waiting for good news and updates soon.
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:03:06 PM

Unfortunately, many investors do just that. Therefore, the token rate often falls immediately after the end of ICO. Let's hope that investor's interest in Dewber remains bullish, and the team will be able to fully implement all the plans.
There are many ways to keep token price on the high level, not only everything depends on investors, but I argee, investors play a big role.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:28 PM

However, even if the majority of investors here are short-term, anyway, an experienced and skilled developer can benefit from this situation for the platform.
Think, that about only 30-35% success of the project depends on investors behavior, depelopers have a bigger impact, high skill team can absolutely control the situation.
Vialaia

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:49:21 PM

Hi, devs! Where I will be able to find a link to the application? It should be ready for use based on the roadmap.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:27:09 PM

There are many ways to keep token price on the high level, not only everything depends on investors, but I argee, investors play a big role.
I think not only investors, we all can also participate in maintaining the price of tokens at the most important high level. We can do our own roles well but it seems that it is not a guarantee that if we do a good role then the price of tokens will be high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:08:11 AM

Hi Sir,

We plan to visit many conferences in 2019. We will give more information in telegram and medium soon.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:08:58 AM

Hi, devs! Where I will be able to find a link to the application? It should be ready for use based on the roadmap.

Please check our website and you can easy find links for Android and IOS. Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: