Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:54:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53650 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:12:55 AM

What was done by the developers during the last week? There were no updates, or did I just somehow miss it?
I also don't know about it and you better visit the official website, maybe there is the latest information, but despite all that, I'm sure the team will always work hard so that the project is successful
As a rule, minor updates are published primarily in telegram group or on a forum. Therefore, to visit the website with this issue is meaningless.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:29:23 AM

What was done by the developers during the last week? There were no updates, or did I just somehow miss it?
I think, that developers post only important updates, but they are working hard. You can check website/medium etc for latest news.
In any good project, that's exactly what they do. Rarely do I observe such that every day there are some posts from the developer.
Think, that developers are too busy to post updates every day, projects usually post news every week/every two weeks.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

Sorry for stupid question, but where can I find whitepaper? I've already checked website and there are only replies for typical questions.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:17:22 PM

Sorry for stupid question, but where can I find whitepaper? I've already checked website and there are only replies for typical questions.
I found a link on the official website, but for some reason it does not open, but rather gives an error. Will wait for a developer response.
https://www.dewber.io/whitepaper/1538142564943.pdf
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

I found a link on the official website, but for some reason it does not open, but rather gives an error. Will wait for a developer response.
Perhaps the whitepaper was added incorrectly, so nothing opens under the link. It's good that here the developer constantly responds to the community, so you won't have to wait long for an answer.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:46:05 PM

You can find white paper doc at the beginning of this thread.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:15:54 PM

Why can't the link on the official website open, what happens, hopefully the website can be fixed soon because we all might also want to visit the website

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:40:42 AM

https://dewber.io/

link to white paper at the top of the site) I don’t know how I can help you anymore)  Grin
Vialaia

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:06:52 AM

Tell me please what blockchain your loaylty system based on?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:28:53 AM

I will wait for more announcements from the developers. I can probably see the team at any international conferences. And after that I will make a decision regarding the purchase of tokens.
HMember

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

https://dewber.io/

link to white paper at the top of the site) I don’t know how I can help you anymore)  Grin
As already mentioned above, this link for some reason does not work. Perhaps the case in the region, but I'm not sure, because the error during the transition is non-standard.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:53:49 AM

I will wait for more announcements from the developers. I can probably see the team at any international conferences. And after that I will make a decision regarding the purchase of tokens.
What kind of updates do you want? In my opinion, it is best to release really worthwhile news, and not just for the sake of daily announce something.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:35:20 AM

What kind of updates do you want? In my opinion, it is best to release really worthwhile news, and not just for the sake of daily announce something.
When there are no updates in the project, it is also very bad. Because of this, the audience disappears and the project becomes out of attention among competitors.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

Totally agree, daily announces are just wasting time of developers and investors, announces should be only for important things.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:16:03 PM

It seems like what you are saying is also true that we don't need to announce something every day but we need news that is really important or valuable

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:28:08 PM

It seems like what you are saying is also true that we don't need to announce something every day but we need news that is really important or valuable
But developers shouldnt forget about updates at all, cause investors and community loyalty become low

HMember

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:33:52 PM

The conferences would really help the team to find both investors and competent members for the team to further develop the platform.

Vialaia

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

In addition the project presents ready-made product for free. Everybody will be able to take all advantages of Dewber's loyalty program.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:23:33 PM

Yes, I've found this link on the project website, but it doesnt open, so I decide to write in this thread. I hope, it will be fixed soon
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:28:13 PM

The conferences would really help the team to find both investors and competent members for the team to further develop the platform.
I think, that they already have competent members, arent they? The mail goal of the conference - find new investors and increase recognition of the project

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: