Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53646 times)
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:25:09 AM

Tell me you are going to issue debit cards in the future? so that you can get a reward without having a smartphone. Or is this not planned ?:
I think everyone now uses smartphones, platform can be sharpened only for smartphones and PC.
Still not every person uses a mobile phone. Some consider it very harmful to health, but more people use laptops and computers.
need to pay attention on county, in Europe almost all people use smartphones. But I know, that there are people, who think, that mobile phone is very harmful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:08:25 AM

Zoemas79
I have not heard of these payment systems and it is hardly supported in my city at all. In any case, should soon add it.
Some cities of Europe completely switch to cryptocurrency and I think this is the future. Therefore, I think this project will be successful.
Seriously? I have not yet met such cities, although I myself would gladly move there to live permanently. I only heard about a few stores that accept cryptocurrency for payment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:49:26 PM

Tell me, is any business already interested in integrating the system at the moment? I would like to know more about the team of partners with which we are negotiating.
So, just imagine how many different branches of business around the world. I think in any case such a project will find its target audience among rich people.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:22:40 PM

Zoemas79
I have not heard of these payment systems and it is hardly supported in my city at all. In any case, should soon add it.
Some cities of Europe completely switch to cryptocurrency and I think this is the future. Therefore, I think this project will be successful.
Seriously? I have not yet met such cities, although I myself would gladly move there to live permanently. I only heard about a few stores that accept cryptocurrency for payment.
I personally do not think that in some cities in Europe have switched to cryptocurrency and if I hear that I think it is a good development for cryptocurrency and I hope that all over the world can switch to cryptocurrency for payment
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:16:25 PM

Tell me, is any business already interested in integrating the system at the moment? I would like to know more about the team of partners with which we are negotiating.
So, just imagine how many different branches of business around the world. I think in any case such a project will find its target audience among rich people.
You're right. Too many business areas can reunite with dewber. Even if one of the managers does not quite understand the structure, in this case, the dewber manager will help him.

Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:22:01 PM

Zoemas79
I personally do not think that in some cities in Europe have switched to cryptocurrency and if I hear that I think it is a good development for cryptocurrency and I hope that all over the world can switch to cryptocurrency for payment
around the world this will not happen, I think, because some countries can make a policy against cryptocurrencies
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:42:18 PM

the main thing of the dewber project - is to find his target audience, this is  50% success of the project.

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:06:27 AM

the main thing of the dewber project - is to find his target audience, this is  50% success of the project.
You just need to offer more favorable conditions than the competition and the audience will find this project by itself.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:34:26 AM

Tell me whether you plan to launch a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens. Unless of course it will be possible.
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:34:06 AM

Tell me whether you plan to launch a bounty program or airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens. Unless of course it will be possible.

Hello Sir,

We will launch bounty very soon. Approximatelly in March. We will inform everyone in our community.

Please stay with us!
Zoemas79

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:15:21 AM

Hello Sir,

We will launch bounty very soon. Approximatelly in March. We will inform everyone in our community.

Please stay with us!
Oh, waiting for the bounty, I want to take a part in it. Hope, Hope, the news will be soon
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:26:46 AM

Tell me how this service will differ from centralized cashback services? And do you have any agreements with business partners?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:53:43 AM

Tell me how this service will differ from centralized cashback services? And do you have any agreements with business partners?
Authoritative partners are a very important moment for the initial stages of project development and I would like to receive more information about this.
Pedro12528

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:00:49 AM

As I know, DEWBER already has got agreements with partners and this list will be only bigger.

HMember

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:56:36 AM

Hello Sir,
Please stay with us!
How will you pay? Will you pay for participation in bounty only with your tokens through the stake system, or will it also be possible to pay with eth or bitcoins?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:34:50 PM

As I know, DEWBER already has got agreements with partners and this list will be only bigger.
Where did you get information about the project partners? Are there any official confirmations from the team and specifically, where can I see information about these people?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:41:16 PM

Where did you get information about the project partners? Are there any official confirmations from the team and specifically, where can I see information about these people?
I also don't know about the information and usually on the official website there is the latest information but I also don't guarantee it and it's better to just visit the website right away

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

For the fastest possible receipt of information, I prefer first of all to visit the telegram channel, because there are round-the-clock moderators who answer newcomers to any questions regarding the project.
HMember

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:55:27 PM

I wanted to ask a question about the project team members. As far as I can see, here are people from different countries. Is there a language barrier between you? What language do you speak?

Zoemas79

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:08:05 PM

Hello Sir,
Please stay with us!
How will you pay? Will you pay for participation in bounty only with your tokens through the stake system, or will it also be possible to pay with eth or bitcoins?
I think, that they will pay with their own token, no many projects make bounty with ether or bitcoin payment
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: