Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]: DEWBER - GLOBAL, DIGITAL, CRYPTO LOYALTY PROGRAM  (Read 53649 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:56:00 PM

You have a great team, but I can't find among them members which have the same experience before. How did you come to the decision? Why did you choose exactly loyalty platform?
I observed a huge number of projects in my practice and most of the teams did not have experience, this is due to the fact that cryptocurrency is in principle a new direction.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:22:13 PM

What is voice activated loyalty and how will this feature be implemented? As I understand it, thanks to communication in the platform, it will be possible to promote your own business?
I think that the developers will personally communicate with each interested project participant through a video conference.
I think so, maybe is be some kind of video conference / or audio conference, like in discord or skype.
Maybe not only. It is very likely that they will call their users on mobile phones and inform about new opportunities.
HMember

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:56:34 PM

The platform is a very nice team, I make this conclusion based on the responsiveness of the moderators, they quickly answered my questions via the instant messenger.

dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:58:55 AM

You have a great team, but I can't find among them members which have the same experience before. How did you come to the decision? Why did you choose exactly loyalty platform?

Hello,

Many from our management has around 10 years experience in this area. You can read more about it in Whitepaper or check their Linkedin profiles.

Thank you
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:44:30 AM

The platform is a very nice team, I make this conclusion based on the responsiveness of the moderators, they quickly answered my questions via the instant messenger.
Its very good when there is contact with moderators, it proves that project cares about its reputation

Niyandag

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:45:52 PM

The project looks very interesting. I hope we will see these tokens on exchanges soon.
Very interesting project and I think that it will be in demand in business because the guys have a number of advantages
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:48:40 PM

The project looks very interesting. I hope we will see these tokens on exchanges soon.
Very interesting project and I think that it will be in demand in business because the guys have a number of advantages
It seems to me that all this was done solely for the purpose of marketing. Therefore, these tokens are more likely created not for speculations on the cryptocurrency exchanges, but for using them as loyalty points.
Zoemas79

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:30:58 PM

I think, that tokens will be trading on exchanges after launching of the main project, so dont be hurry Smiley
Pedro12528

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:54:58 PM

Yes, communication with the community is certainly an important point. But also investors should understand what it will be beneficial for them. Without this, the project will not be able to collect the required amount.
So, that investors understand their own benefit dewber will be participating in conferences.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:39:48 PM

I think the experience and real use cases are the main features of any team, and communication becomes secondary. It is really interesting to observe the Dewber's development in the future. Good luck!
HMember

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:57:48 PM

I think the experience and real use cases are the main features of any team, and communication becomes secondary. It is really interesting to observe the Dewber's development in the future. Good luck!
Think about it, how many projects the team has no experience? At most. Therefore, the most important is the desire to develop and achieve goals.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:24:28 PM

Hello,

Many from our management has around 10 years experience in this area. You can read more about it in Whitepaper or check their Linkedin profiles.

Thank you
More than 10 years of experience in cryptocurrency? How is this possible, because the cryptocurrency appeared in 2009? Could you add your answer?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:41:44 PM

How many funds were collected by the current moment and is this information available to absolutely any user?
HMember

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:29:05 PM

Yes, communication with the community is certainly an important point. But also investors should understand what it will be beneficial for them. Without this, the project will not be able to collect the required amount.
So, that investors understand their own benefit dewber will be participating in conferences.
This is correct. Competent communication with various users and just with ordinary people from the team will increase the already considerable audience.

Yazarion

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:39:04 AM

Hey. please tell me where you can read more about the team of this project? I would like to understand that the guys have experience in this field
dewber (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:45:50 AM

Hello Sir,

Thank you for support! Stay with us!
HMember

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:55:51 PM

Hey. please tell me where you can read more about the team of this project? I would like to understand that the guys have experience in this field
Such questions have already been previously, please study the entire thread more closely. And also all the information is on the official website.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:10:02 PM

Hello Sir,

Thank you for support! Stay with us!
Is it possible to somehow get your tokens for supporting the project? For example, tell your friends in social networks and stuff? Need more information.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

I never received an answer about my passed question about the funds raised at the moment, I would like to hear it.
HMember

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:09:34 PM

I never received an answer about my passed question about the funds raised at the moment, I would like to hear it.
You'd better try to communicate via mail or via telegram, directly with the developer or some member of the team, so it will be much more efficient.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
  Print  

Jump to: