Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 34021 times)
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:15:27 AM

Why am I giving notice? Simply because in the past when I use alt coin chains as test subjects, people tend to lose coins.

~BCX~

So, you are publicly announcing that you intend to engage in an activity that could result in arbitrary financial loss to people unknown, by willfully exploiting a weakness in an altcoin ?

How is this different than planting a bomb in a public place, warning everyone that you have done so, and assuring them that if they don't clear the area immediately they could get hurt or die ?

~Wow~

Don't worry BCX is a pussy he just bullshits on the forums.  He never actually attacked a coin successfully.  Stop being a pussy and crying on a forum.

You need to work on your presentation style friend.

+Ignore.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:19:01 AM

Why am I giving notice? Simply because in the past when I use alt coin chains as test subjects, people tend to lose coins.

~BCX~

So, you are publicly announcing that you intend to engage in an activity that could result in arbitrary financial loss to people unknown, by willfully exploiting a weakness in an altcoin ?

How is this different than planting a bomb in a public place, warning everyone that you have done so, and assuring them that if they don't clear the area immediately they could get hurt or die ?

~Wow~

Don't worry BCX is a pussy he just bullshits on the forums.  He never actually attacked a coin successfully.  Stop being a pussy and crying on a forum.

You need to work on your presentation style friend.

Look if you are going to get on your knees and wimper to someone who threatens you then I will call you on it and tell you to be a man about it.  Don't hide behind idle threats about regulations, consumer protection, and homeland security, cyberbullying bullshit.  Reach down, grab a pair, and tell him he is the pussy that you know you are.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:37:29 AM

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:51:29 AM

I am always amazed how quickly serendipitous wealth corrupts the character of grown men and turns them into truculent self absorbed bullies and taunts.
Bitcoin is obviously in the wrong hands for the next stage of its evolution.

~WOW~
pjviitas

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:55:07 AM

What do you mean I have to cold store my coins?
anderl

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:55:48 AM

Reach down, grab a pair, and tell him he is the pussy that you know you are.

For an asshole, you do say some pretty cool shit some times.

~BCX~

pjviitas

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:00:30 AM

As some of you know one of my interest is in testing the security of cryptocoins. Over the past 4 years I have "tested" so many I have lost count but one thing remains true. No matter what the so called improvement is, it always has an exploit.

Kimoto Gravity Well is one such improvement that solves a problem that AUR is having at the moment and that is moving at the speed of death as well purportedly protects against 51%. While KGW does protect somewhat against a 51% attack, it opens up a huge hole in the time warp exploit via the diff adjust first deployed against Geist Geld back in mid 2011 and a modded versions used last year on a few Scrypt coins and SHA coins with great success.

Long story short, KGW opens up a flank where a newly modded Time Warp Exploit can be deployed. I have sandbox tested it on AUR and it seems to do the trick in grand fashion but that is with a small amount of nethash in the sandbox. I need a live chain to test it on. So considering the vast amount of request I have received to take out this 50% premine scam, I thought it would be a good candidate to test on.

Why am I giving notice? Simply because in the past when I use alt coin chains as test subjects, people tend to lose coins. In particular, my ol' buddy Kelsey lost a ton last year in GME LOL. Block 5400 or when ever KGW kicks in will be the starting point. This will give all of you enough time to either cold store your AUR or dump them until the chain is fixed, if it can be after the test.

~BCX~

Seriously...cold store my coins...are you fucking nuts?
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:02:35 AM

Lol! +1 this is one hell of an interesting, edu-ma-cating & entertaining thread!

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:04:15 AM

I am always amazed how quickly serendipitous wealth corrupts the character of grown men and turns them into truculent self absorbed bullies and taunts.
Bitcoin is obviously in the wrong hands for the next stage of its evolution.

~WOW~

A few things.

1) This isn't Bitcoin, it's shitcoins aka Alt coins
2) Who says that any of us in fact are "grown men".
3) Humour me mate, tell me why I shouldn't test on this scam coin?

~BCX~

1) Troll
2)
3) I think I already did.
anderl

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:04:38 AM

Lol! +1 this is one hell of an interesting, edu-ma-cating & entertaining thread!

popcorn chain
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:08:02 AM

What do you mean I have to cold store my coins?

If your laptop isn't already in your freezer i fear it could already be too late.

Hmmm an potential 500BTC challenge.... this makes staying up for a failed methcoin launch worth it..... let's see.

efx

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:08:20 AM

Please make this happen.

I suggest looking into the chains that BCX has attacked...It hasn't been entirely without success. Seems many of you haven't been around the crypto scene long enough to recall the events from more than a year ago, at most. Therefore, your opinion is essentially invalid.

KGT needs its weaknesses exposed before it worms into something that is actually important. Testing is perhaps the only legitimate reason for existence with 99% of the alts.

Pass the popcorn, *****ass Hazard  Wink
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:16:09 AM

Please make this happen.

accessory to the crime ...
efx

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:19:58 AM

There is no crime here, little kid.

The only 'crime' that has been committed stemmed directly from the developer and everyone who simply jumped in and immediately attempted  to pull others into their con.

You people are disgusting, you aren't even capable of asking basic questions about the difficulty adjustment algorithm. Just grab grab grab, con con con.

Also, you've been here less than a month (or perhaps sock puppet?), you really shouldn't be speaking.

Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

What's with all the dick stroking in this thread?

Also fight, fight, fight!

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:22:02 AM

The only 'crime' that has been committed stemmed directly from the developer and everyone who simply jumped in and immediately attempted  to pull others into their con.

You people are disgusting, you aren't even capable of asking basic questions about the difficulty adjustment algorithm. Just grab grab grab, con con con.

Don't call me 'kid' bubba. You're just a whiner. What gives you the right to judge other people's actions and advocate for vigilante action against their chosen way ? Your crime is one of arrogance and hate for altcoins. Through your ill considered act of judgement you are willing to cause financial harm to others in pursuit of your ideological beliefs.

anderl

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:24:22 AM

What's with all the dick stroking in this thread?

Also fight, fight, fight!
efx

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:24:32 AM

I'm whining? Isn't your sole purpose in this thread whining?

I'm here expressing my opinion, formed from watching crypto for over three years. I have every right to judge you and support anyone that exposes your behavior (and the behavior of people like you).

Ding!

Ah, I see you edited...Ask BCX what my opinion is on valid altcoins...You are the ones who have tainted the name 'altcoin'

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:26:01 AM

I'm whining? Isn't your sole purpose in this thread whining?

I'm here expressing my opinion, formed from watching crypto for over three years. I have every right to judge you and support anyone that exposes your behavior (and the behavior of people like you).

Ding!

Son, I was writing unix device drivers while you were still pissing your pants.
anderl

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:26:15 AM

Don't call me 'kid' bubba. You're just a whiner. What gives you the right to judge other people's actions and advocate for vigilante action against their chosen way ? Your crime is one of arrogance and hate for altcoins. Through your ill considered act of judgement you are willing to cause financial harm to others in pursuit of your ideological beliefs.

Yeah clearly is is not a 'kid'.  He still has to get to toddler before you can even call him a kid.  jeez
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: