Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:41:06 AM

I think that today investors are engaged in another market, because the cryptocurrency market today is not interesting for investors, as the market today is very crowded with a large number of people who are trying to cheat.

Cheat ? You mean scammers ? its now new to witness a scammer in the crypto market because even before that crypto existed 10 years ago , many scammers are already here in this market  .  but not only on cryptos but also on other markets and business there will always be a scammer because they are already part of the chain  . if there are no scammers and criminals , there wont also police and cyber crime units because they wont have a job .
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

I think that today investors are engaged in another market, because the cryptocurrency market today is not interesting for investors, as the market today is very crowded with a large number of people who are trying to cheat.

Cheat ? You mean scammers ? its now new to witness a scammer in the crypto market because even before that crypto existed 10 years ago , many scammers are already here in this market  .  but not only on cryptos but also on other markets and business there will always be a scammer because they are already part of the chain  . if there are no scammers and criminals , there wont also police and cyber crime units because they wont have a job .
Scammers and criminals who attack business destrol economic development so as those cheater who are attacking the crypto market is also driving away investors who are in the market.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

The existence of an ICO project that was deemed to have failed to make investors more careful to invest their money, they were waiting for the right time to really get a good ICO project so they would avoid losses.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:44:49 PM

All investors are on vacation, I think everyone who has earned on cryptocurrency is now resting on the islands under palm trees and enjoying life. When they run out of money they will come to the market again to make money!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
terra_vival

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:52:08 PM

All investors are on vacation, I think everyone who has earned on cryptocurrency is now resting on the islands under palm trees and enjoying life. When they run out of money they will come to the market again to make money!

It's time to finish this long-term vacation and get to work, make new plans and conquer new peaks, the cryptocurrency market needs movement and preferably directed upwards.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:18:16 PM

It's time to finish this long-term vacation and get to work, make new plans and conquer new peaks, the cryptocurrency market needs movement and preferably directed upwards.

Institutional money is needed, but I believe they preferably invest in older crypto currencies and not so much in tokens.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:45:58 PM

Institutional money is needed, but I believe they preferably invest in older crypto currencies and not so much in tokens.
I think contrary many altcoins which were old go on the second plan, I think that eos tron excellent coin and very interesting since many investors on this market!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:14:49 PM

I am fully confident that large investors will return to the cryptocurrency market soon. In addition, some analysts say that the largest wallets are constantly replenished with bitcoins. This means large investors are buying coins.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:42:28 AM

I am fully confident that large investors will return to the cryptocurrency market soon. In addition, some analysts say that the largest wallets are constantly replenished with bitcoins. This means large investors are buying coins.
They will returned because bitcoin has never stopped, it's still here but some are just playing with the price that is why we have some bullish and bearish trend. In the bullish trend, this is what makes more investors to come, small investors but with huge number, it will beat the whales IMO.
derihendra

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:49:13 AM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profita

now all ico are very difficult to get funds, because every ico that has passed is very disappointing to investors, all their investors make a loss, therefore investors are careful in choosing ico

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:56:02 AM

Investors are still there, maybe because of the unstable crypto condition, not many investors are involved in ICO, in the future when crypto has risen, there will be many investors who come to invest in ICO again
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:31:30 AM

Well, due to the scam project and fraud all around in the crypto, many investors have scam in the ICO, now all people have gone away, I think this is the bad ending in the crypto, if they have the law protect the investors, they will be turn back in oneday.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:48:01 AM

Actually investors are still there but only a little bit like when ico is still in good condition, nowadays there are a lot of ico that lack investors that cause failure, finally it can't run smoothly, we definitely hope that the future ico will be improved so it will run smoothly again as before and many investors involved

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:05:03 AM

ICO hype is gone and investors are become sort of 'aware' they don't invest everywhere — that's a good thing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:31:38 AM

Because what happen in the previous year of 2018 the market was bloody in the long run and most investors are lossing there capital and now i think some of investors are lying in their bed getting some relax, probably we can see many investors in  second quarter of 2019.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:32:18 AM

ICO hype is gone and investors are become sort of 'aware' they don't invest everywhere — that's a good thing.
It's not completely gone, when the market will be hype again it will come back.
The timing now is just bad for ICO because people are still wary on the price of major coins, especially ETH that is the major currency used during ICO.
There is a decrease of successful ICO nowadays but we know this market won't stick with that only.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:58:26 AM

I think the issue here is the fact that most ico project are yet to fully get kick-started and it seems most of them have even abandon the roadmap and are still holding on to see how the market goes With so many investments elsewhere investors are now kind of cautious where the rest of their assets goes

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:04:34 AM

now the market is in a bad situation, i think many investors are reconsidering and also choosing to remain silent while waiting for more stable market conditions and of course they also know when is the right time to reinvest with the ico project.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:21:22 AM

if the ICO fails due to lack of funds, it means that ICO is unable to attract investors to invest, so the project team
must make a project concept that can convince investors
there must be improvement from the development of the ICO because even if it has a good and potential concept
if the team in it cannot work together well to build ICO, of course it will fail

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:36:43 AM

I am investing in ICO and very active in investing especially in the year 2017 where majority of ICO are legit, but now I'm on vacation and not looking back at ICO anymore after experiencing a lot of failed project and I'm not the only one same thing to other investors we all took a vacation.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: