Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where are the investors?  (Read 36491 times)
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?

Investors now are pick-able because they don't want to lose some money to invest because as you can see many ICO's are failed and not profitable even it was successful and gained the hard-cap and it was about lack of development or the whales also behind it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
Not really a surprising thing and I'm not really shocked yet I'm one of the investors which we cant really avoid the fact that we do lose up confidence on funding a certain project because of profitability and the chances on being scammed due to lots of fraud projects in the market you will really have the hard time on choosing which in result you would really lose interest instead and that's why even legit and potential ones wont really able to make it to succeed.

hoangkieu

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

I also recognize that there are many potential projects which can not mobilze enough money to run project. They have a unique idea, dev team is also pretty good but I think one most important thing that they lack is that marketing, they don't be attractived big investment funds and community

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

i have analyzed ICo collection progress and compared to half year ago, september was the worst month in terms of ICO collections.
ICOs collected like 3-5 times less
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

There will be less and less investor that willing to stay in crypto for this period as the market is bad and only after the wash over of those weak hands, only then the market will recover and the only it will rise and start to attract the new believer again.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

That is the problem actually.
How are they going to get a good reasoning to convince investors about the project.
If you are looking at ICOs now, mostly have just the same industry and features as it was from the ICO 6 months ago.
So, what is so special with them for an investor to stick with them.

Hardest part ever since doubts about ICOs are all over.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Yes, unfortunately now there are a lot of good ICO projects that have been stopped due to lack of funding.  But fortunately for such projects there is a way to continue to exist through the industry of mergers and acquisitions.  This is when a businessman can acquire startup in whole or part of the project’s intellectual property.  In addition, it is now possible to do it anywhere in the world. For example, the LEXITco project provides such services.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

The whole 2018 was aweful for every investor, the whole year the market was bleeding and people do not trust in ICOs anymore. How can you invest in ICO, when 70 percent do not reach their soft cap and other 30 percent are losing their prices, as soon as they are going live.
Miusu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

Some projects are valid but investors lost their trust on ICO since there are people invested and lost confidence on funding a certain project because of profitability and the chances on being scammed due to lots of fraud projects. In the other way some they are waiting for a positive sign of the market and use this time to pick up the best project. Some valid projects can be successful even without ICO where investor can invest by swap.

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Never miss FREE Token - SOON -
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Yes this is true, but one of the reason most projects fail is because maybe there was not enough marketing or maybe there was marketing but was not well strategize, Also some investors have started been skeptical about ICOs as there are too many scam projects out there.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Against the General background, it really seems that investors just turned around and left the ICO. But actually it is not so. There are many worthy projects in which investors are happy to invest their money. I have personally invested in a number of successful projects
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

Most of the ICOs right now, do not collect enough funds. We need a fresh wave of hype to attrack more attention to the crypto currencies market. Just buy more coins and hope for the green market!
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

In my opinion, the investors are not really interested in funding any ICO now. Why? Because we know that there are many failed ICO and the crypto price is not in good condition now. But it will pass away, everything will be better in the future, I believe that.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I believe that investors are watching the events taking place and, like everyone, they are hoping that the market will recover and prices will rise. Everyone understands that investing seias is not profitable, because it does not bring any profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Investors will always observe, with the many negative news, of course, many investors are afraid to put their money in crypto, and when the market has recovered, I'm sure they will come soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

investor goes with the offers on deliverance as attains on field with the offline expo shows with reference of complete with contains as message to notice with the leads to work on submission of funds and manage with strategy to follows extent with personal preference.

larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

I think today investors are still low because of falling market prices last month, so they do not want to invest because they fear they might lose money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

I see Investors are afraid of fraud, so they do not rush to invest their money on bad projects. They need to take a look before they join. Investors are tired of fraud, it is not profitable in the present time and will not bring any profit in the short term. The project can be successful if funded

newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

I think some people are demoralized by the fact that the prices are a bit lower so they are afraid to invest. I think the solution to this problem is the release of only the good ICOs projects.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

They are waiting for the better market. Imagine, if you were an investor, and would you enter the market where almost no project collects its soft cap? The good time, where every ICO has collected their hard cap have passed, we need to select project more carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: