Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.

If they can't even fix their smart contract then you should probably hold off buying the token, this is a glaring bug that should have been fixed BEFORE the ICO

You're right, they should clear everything before the problem will get to worst. This is a serious problem that needs immediate action so that crypto users can be at ease whenever they want to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

This is a great start for a project. Now we can say that the team is trying for the project and achieves good results for the beginning.
I think this is good news, because information about the project is being disseminated and this will lead to an increase in the number of supporters and investors in the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.

If that is the case, they should make it correct before it's too late and this is a major concern which the dev and the team should try to solve the issues. People are very observant and always wanted to clear first the problem before indulging so that they have at ease on their mind.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.
Honestly, this is not very good news. We must urgently report this to the development team, so that they would quickly decide this.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.
If bounty program is not possible,they can strong their social site like telegram,twitter,Facebook.They can give good informations about their project so that people can understand their effott
Yes, i totally agree with you. This is needed for new project which have high profit and potential like Skrumble. But if the team have another strategy to increasing community?
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

This is a great start for a project. Now we can say that the team is trying for the project and achieves good results for the beginning.
I think this is good news, because information about the project is being disseminated and this will lead to an increase in the number of supporters and investors in the project.
Precisely, and it will bring more opportunities for the team that can lead to a better success. Also, this kind of news will only shows that the project are being acknowledged by the people of crypto. Hopefully, this can be the good start to make even more better in the coming more days.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Precisely, and it will bring more opportunities for the team that can lead to a better success. Also, this kind of news will only shows that the project are being acknowledged by the people of crypto. Hopefully, this can be the good start to make even more better in the coming more days.
Thanks for this opportunity to be able to participate in your airdrop. Good to see that they didn't hesitate on providing airdrop for this project. Looking forward to see more good announcement and updates.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

Thanks for this opportunity to be able to participate in your airdrop. Good to see that they didn't hesitate on providing airdrop for this project. Looking forward to see more good announcement and updates.
I think airdrop and bounty are the quickest way to gain more popularity for a project and get much more supporters. And now they have airdrop, way to go.

I agree with you,but  there are lot of ways in gaining popularity one of those is peer information and advertisement. Though it is little expensive but I am sure it will successfully gain its popularity. This is what we called cooperation with each other in order to make it popular. It is a matter on how the team do it and find ways just to achieve it.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.
I really doubt location have anything to do with the cryptocurrency stage the team will determine the speed of this project and its prospects its location have less to do with this

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

If that is the case, they should make it correct before it's too late and this is a major concern which the dev and the team should try to solve the issues. People are very observant and always wanted to clear first the problem before indulging so that they have at ease on their mind.

Your're right mate. The team must have to fix this issues as soon as possible so that all interested people most likely investors will convince and satisfied to invest in the project. It is very necessary since having no errors will give more attraction and advantage from the others.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:15:28 AM

I really doubt location have anything to do with the cryptocurrency stage the team will determine the speed of this project and its prospects its location have less to do with this

Well it's not a bad idea to make or launch a site branch. China has a big population and surely there are 5 to 10% people who are interested in cryptocurrency and ICO.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.
If bounty program is not possible,they can strong their social site like telegram,twitter,Facebook.They can give good informations about their project so that people can understand their effott

You need a good reputation social media account or page to gain and attract potential supporters especially focuses on business, IT, and crypto's

lobster88

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.

You need a good reputation social media account or page to gain and attract potential supporters especially focuses on business, IT, and crypto's
Good suggestions buddies. The project team of the Skrumble Network can really make this project even more productive as keep on being progressive towards its action. A good bounty campaign program can make this project gain more users, supporters and even serious and potential investors. I am looking for more positive and outcomes and feedbacks to this project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.

Good suggestions buddies. The project team of the Skrumble Network can really make this project even more productive as keep on being progressive towards its action. A good bounty campaign program can make this project gain more users, supporters and even serious and potential investors. I am looking for more positive and outcomes and feedbacks to this project.
I think the developers are going in the right direction. Because they are already launching their airdrop, and this will definitely have a positive effect on the development of the project in the future.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
Of course the active position of the development team should have a good influence on the development of the project. More communication with supporters will lead to an increase in the popularity of the project.
Benabe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

Hopefully, the team will also share some sort of informations regarding the improvement and progress of the platform so that it can attract more investors here in cryptocurrency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: