Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Perhaps, but they published the news, that's good. They show us that they are really working on the project and are trying to promote it.
If they was active on october 6 then probably they just interact with the users or just see the whole thread in the weekend/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

This project is only at its startup stage but they have already gained so much attention from outsiders using their social media advertising. Probably it wont take long before this project get in the top 100 list of coins in cmc.
I hope so. They were having a great day in the period of the airdrop. I'm sure the airdrop gonna be a huge one.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

great plan to promote the project. hopefully this will  bring sucess and give a successfull ico

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

This airdrop campaign is now listed in WEZGlobal Active Airdrop and Bounty Campaign Channel, your community and supporters can check it our HERE

This is a great start for a project. Now we can say that the team is trying for the project and achieves good results for the beginning.
I think this is good news, because information about the project is being disseminated and this will lead to an increase in the number of supporters and investors in the project.
Not only that,It's a big promotion for their project & this will bring more activity in the project.Hope they have a big community & ico will be fine too
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

Everything is developing very well. I hope that everything will continue this way. The start of the project was successful, I really hope that they will collect the necessary amount of investment for the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.
Are this things already legal on China? As we all know that their government disagree to things related with cryptocurrencies. I hope it wouldn't be a problem in the future
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Are there and new updates from the team? Any good news, I have seen the admin or OP is last active on October 6 are they busy?
Meanwhile there was the only good news, airdrop of this project has been placed on the good entrusted resource, it certainly will affect positively development of the project and its promoting.

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.

If they can't even fix their smart contract then you should probably hold off buying the token, this is a glaring bug that should have been fixed BEFORE the ICO
I don't think this is big problem at now, anyway, they can change smart contract for avoiding error like above.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

This is a great start for a project. Now we can say that the team is trying for the project and achieves good results for the beginning.
I think this is good news, because information about the project is being disseminated and this will lead to an increase in the number of supporters and investors in the project.
Precisely, and it will bring more opportunities for the team that can lead to a better success. Also, this kind of news will only shows that the project are being acknowledged by the people of crypto. Hopefully, this can be the good start to make even more better in the coming more days.
Yes, this is so good for everyone can earn more Skrumble tokens at this time, i like their idea about masternode staking, when the bounty finished?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Everything is developing very well. I hope that everything will continue this way. The start of the project was successful, I really hope that they will collect the necessary amount of investment for the project.

As long as they keep making progress and also always make an update about the progress of the platform then it's good. I think the team is already been tackled in terms of how they are going to boost their features in order for them to have so many users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

This project is only at its startup stage but they have already gained so much attention from outsiders using their social media advertising. Probably it wont take long before this project get in the top 100 list of coins in cmc.

It's their challenge and this is going to be a hard one because of so many coins that is circulating in the market. As long as the team are active especially in developing the platform, then it has the potential to make it to the list.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

It's their challenge and this is going to be a hard one because of so many coins that is circulating in the market. As long as the team are active especially in developing the platform, then it has the potential to make it to the list.

Exactly. That's a good way to achieved the heights and goals of this project. The dev team must keep on innovating more features and provide better plans to ensure that they can deliver the expectations of the people most importantly to the investors. By this way, it can attract more to join and help the project become more successful.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?

It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

To achieve listing not so difficult if to embody forces of team and community. It is necessary to rally for achievement of result, only thus it will turn out.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

I see SKM has PoA - but what does PoA actually mean? Proof of what?

It stands for " proof of authority " which is a consensus mechanism for blockchain and an alternative for proof of work, proof of stake. There are many companies that used like Ripple.  If you are interested in understanding the concept deeply, just search for it on youtube, there are some cool video about the subject.

This type of consensus is becoming more common, I saw projects like Gochain using the mechanism but I think it's not that decentralized than POW or POS because only choosen companies can mine it.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Skrumble teams are currently focusing on opening a china office, wallet integration and every division they have highly qualified developers who are taking more priority dealing with every issue with the right fix that is adding a value for the project.
Why the team don't open at Hong Kong, i think China have a lot of problem with crypto currency, honestly.
what problems are you talking about? I think developers know better where to open their office. If the team chose China for this, it means that there are some prospects for development.
Simply most likely the team has acquaintances in China therefore also the location for office has been chosen exactly there. If to argue, then actually many variations are on this subject. From an arrangement udobnostvo, to the prices.
Are this things already legal on China? As we all know that their government disagree to things related with cryptocurrencies. I hope it wouldn't be a problem in the future
Skrumble network have a huge connectivity across locations more over it also have a pirority check list with the countries official legal rules and regulations before proceeding with any crypto functionalities as it confirms a prominence in adhering to the legal procedures.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Challenges is always there, and it is up to the team on how they handle each situation. That is why it needs to have a good and hardwork team members. So that whatever challenges they may encounter, they can totally adjust and find ways.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

Meanwhile there was the only good news, airdrop of this project has been placed on the good entrusted resource, it certainly will affect positively development of the project and its promoting.
There was huge airdrop hunters who actively like to post their application, follow the instructions, share and spread the information about the project with various users, communities and groups that will automatically bring more traffic added for the project.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

Challenges is always there, and it is up to the team on how they handle each situation. That is why it needs to have a good and hardwork team members. So that whatever challenges they may encounter, they can totally adjust and find ways.
Agree, the challenges are always there they can't predict when it will come. Might appear along the process of project development. That's why they are prepared and more open minded for the possible circumstances and issues or whatever will appear for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

why does your contract have errors?
 Warning: The Compiled Contract might be susceptible to ExpExponentCleanup (medium/high-severity), EventStructWrongData (very low-severity), NestedArrayFunctionCallDecoder (medium-severity) SolidityCompiler Bugs.
Most likely, as the project has yet no final stage therefore there are some mistakes, I think, after your notification the developer will correct it.
They need to solve this clearly and fastly. This is a serious problem in which people can get into the blockchain and hack.

If they can't even fix their smart contract then you should probably hold off buying the token, this is a glaring bug that should have been fixed BEFORE the ICO
Is that so they have made the right contract details however for some safety they have published wrongly for us which is even for the welfare of the project and all the crypto participants who trusted skrumble network?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: